4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Not sure why you singled me there (among others).
It was a slow day today so I actually watched the stream on tube.

It was all cute and fuzzy and I kinda like the guys and all the effort they put into it but... was kinda disappointed by meek and unimaginative questions from the audience.
Having said that, I will do my part in helping them make a great VN, but no, I still won't miss a chance to piss in their cereal if they deserve it. :p
We have a public channel, and our livestream wasn't limited to patrons only. We were not filtering questions, and would be happy to take hardballs too.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
We have a public channel, and our livestream wasn't limited to patrons only. We were not filtering questions, and would be happy to take hardballs too.
THat's probably going to be a death sentence for you ;d
Hahaha, what ugu said, be careful what you wish for!

Blast it, I just couldn't miss that one. :D

On a serious note now... Livestream was the right thing to do and you did it well.
However, you did not make things much clearer in regard to the story progression and left a lot of (unasked) open questions hanging in the air but we get it - no spoilers.
Cant really accost you for that since I was the first to mention that crucial rule after the prologue.

Having said that and if I decide you are ready for it, I might jump onto your Discord after the Chapter 2 release and throw some hardballs your way. :)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Yeah, planning on listening to it later, just to see what's up. I am waiting until I have the time, so later tonight for sure. Thanks for tagging me , as we seem to share similar thoughts lol.
I always look out for those who love my "little cat".

bosp just tagged those who have been most active in the thread lately, excpet Ugu, because well he's Ugu and was actually part of it.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Thanks for sharing that was really good to listen too.

My biggest take away from it, is there is a lot more to MC + Jaye than we know and a lot they wanted to show but could not because we'd still be waiting for the prologue then.

bosp , DA22, Forgotten_Valentine Shyguy1369 eyy_b0ss

I highly recommend listening to it if you haven't yet.
you're welcome
I watched the announcement on Discord
after watching the whole stream
I immediately posted it here
cos a lot need to hear it
it cleared a lot of misconceptions

one last thing
but you won't like it
my take on Jaye(I don't personally hate her) till the end will be the same even
if she melts into the most wholesome person
I'll just cooperate with her for family sake

Reactions: c_oriole

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
I never played the reconcile or understanding path with her
it is what it is
if you wanna keep doing stupid stuff and push people away
then do it no one's gonna stick around if you keep pissing them off
I'll be more than happy if there's an ending without any LI.
They both act without thinking, and do not realize the damage they are doing.
I think they both don't know how to express their feelings and that causes drama between them.
They both have attitudes to correct, it's not just Jaye's fault, but also MC's.
If in the next chapter she continues with that attitude, I will reconsider continue pursuing her route and just continue in a friendly tone; that will be a hard choice because i really like her and she is my favorite so far.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
not sure why i did this, might do a timeline soon
present day= graduation + 7 years
pretty close in the beginning (text only)
Sarah worked for prizer
Sara and James meet at 8th birthday of Mc/jaye (16 years ago) - james quits that same day
James wife dies at Mc/jaye's 2 years old
James moves in 15 years and 8 months ago
Jaye kisses Mc
James proposes in May
They get married in the next winter
Lost puppy incident
Diary incident 4 years before graduation
alex hides car keys
2 weeks before graduation jaye watches the game with rapey mcfuckface
she came with him in the next game as well
she misses last game to be with rapey mcfuckface - graduation party in 2 weeks
they dont see each other for 2 weeks
He finds out about mc rapey's actions minutes before party
tara didn't know from face reactions
tara goes after him, he is 18 now
meets david in mexico after the ski season ends
russia 4 years ago

18 months ago james and Sarah pass away
chapter 1
Alex tries to call jaye back but can't
Takes him a full week to reach the US
they meet with george a week later
3 months later mallory reaches alex

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
They both act without thinking, and do not realize the damage they are doing.
I think they both don't know how to express their feelings and that causes drama between them.
They both have attitudes to correct, it's not just Jaye's fault, but also MC's.
If in the next chapter she continues with that attitude, I will reconsider continue pursuing her route and just continue in a friendly tone; that will be a hard choice because i really like her and she is my favorite so far.
she never gave us the chance to explain
on every talk, she was like
get out
go away
get out of my life
so what do you want him to do stick around?
(that's just me and mc speaking interconnected)
but I sure will have a sit down to clear things up after all this time

Last edited:
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
A part of me just want the next update to start with jaye making out with rapeface and revealing that she's been in a relationship with him these last 5 years just to see this thread burn to the ground :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

If the dev wanted a crazy tsundere should have gone with the bella route.

• Haha
Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
get out
go away
get out of my life
I think she was acting in the heat of the moment, and she wasnt being serius when she said that she wants him out of her life.
In the five years they dont have communication and that aggravated things because Jaye really thought her brother didn't care about her, when it was really the opposite, he loved her and walked away to fulfill her wish.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I think she was acting in the heat of the moment, and she wasnt being serius when she said that she wants him out of her life.
In the five years they dont have communication and that aggravated things because Jaye really thought her brother didn't care about her, when it was really the opposite, he loved her and walked away to fulfill her wish.
he did the right thing
if the option presents itself later in the game to walk away
I'll take it

Andre Young

Aug 3, 2020
A part of me just want the next update to start with jaye making out with rapeface and revealing that she's been in a relationship with him these last 5 years just to see this thread burn to the ground :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

If the dev wanted a crazy tsundere should have gone with the bella route.
I don't think devs are so dumb to burn out the main love interest in the 2nd chapter.

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
get out
go away
get out of my life
(that's just me and mc speaking interconnected)
but I sure will have a sit down to clear things up after all this time
If I was the MC I would have fought for her, not run away like he did.
All what she said was in the spur of the moment, and she wasnt being serius, she got carried away by her anger.
It is simple to put the blame on her, when really the majority of the fault lies with the MC.
Because of what Jaye's friends said, he distanced himself from her. is where it all began, if the MC hadn't taken Jaye's friends' words to heart, none of this would have happened, and maybe Jaye would never have met rapeboy.
If the mc had listened to Jaye when Christian tried to rape her, the fight at the prom would not have happened, she never fight with him and her brother wouldnt have run away from home.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
All what she said was in the spur of the moment, and she wasnt being serius, she got carried away by her anger.
It is simple to put the blame on her, when really the majority of the fault lies with the MC.
Because of what Jaye's friends said, he distanced himself from her. is where it all began, if the MC hadn't taken Jaye's friends' words to heart, none of this would have happened, and maybe Jaye would never have met rapeboy.
If the mc had listened to Jaye when Christian tried to rape her, the fight at the prom would not have happened, she never fight with him and her brother wouldnt have run away from home.
Your fanaticism for Jaye is clouding your thoughts.
They are both guilty of the poor state of their relationship.

Andre Young

Aug 3, 2020
Is easy to blame him for all when when she's guilty as much as him.
Both damaged their relationship with their actions.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
more like this was all an over reaction on her part, she never forgave him for it, instead started to escalate everything.
i really doubt you would be able to have a cold head on that night unless you actually dont care about her, who would keep calm when you just found out your sister was almost raped and she brought the guy to the party, specially went you know that things might have gone differently had he not noticed that you had arrived (keep in mind they didn't see each other for a full 2 weeks after the missing the game to be with mc fuckface incident ).
if i was in his shoes i would probably do differently but only to the point that i wouldn't move cities just move out, as i would not want to stop seeing the rest of the family

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Your fanaticism for Jaye is clouding your thoughts.
They are both guilty of the poor state of their relationship.
Yes and no.... where she fucked up first was her overreaction to Alex stupidly ghosting her because he overheard a conversation he never should have. Instead of talking to someone else first about his moronic plan (even though she should have been more encouraged his HEART was in the righ place), he also should have taken to heart how much Jaye and Tara stood up for him and either left it alone, or at least pull Tara to the side and talk with her about what he should do.

Literally all that anger, hostility and hurt feelings could all have been avoided. From that point on, they tried to outdo each other trading insults and misunderstandings. At that point it’s kinda on the parents for allowing their good relationship as kids further devolve.

At that point how do you not lock them both in a room and force them to spend the day together talking out and resolving their issues until at the bare minimum they promise to talk out their issues from now on instead of making false assumptions or running away?!

Reactions: DA22
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes