4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
What a beautiful VN i havent felt the feelings when i started playing my new family so many emotions just from a volume 0.2? the story alone was so great i hope it will not be like Summers Gone content.

BM2.gif summers goneSig_by_Yuno_Gasai.gif

NorWest

Oct 7, 2020
It is reasonable to assume that the +1 incident is something that would make the younger MC hit and/or run. I just hope we are given some choices that indicates he has matured with age (even if Jaye has not). Not just hit, run inside or the bland "do nothing". Things like a polite and calm greeting may (even in RL) be very efficient against petty and malignus actions.

But then again, the +1 could be wearing a blood elf costume, and if the MC's main is an ally - any reaction is justified :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It is reasonable to assume that the +1 incident is something that would make the younger MC hit and/or run. I just hope we are given some choices that indicates he has matured with age (even if Jaye has not). Not just hit, run inside or the bland "do nothing". Things like a polite and calm greeting may (even in RL) be very efficient against petty and malignus actions.

But then again, the +1 could be wearing a blood elf costume, and if the MC's main is an ally - any reaction is justified :)
Well some provocations if would be there, do require a reaction from MC. Now that does not have to be a violent reaction or even a reaction MC shows to others. It can also be a choice, where you can make him react like I will show nothing on the outside and not give them what they want, let's give Mallory a long french kiss whether she wants to or not, but she is gonna pay for this, she is death for me after this or let's go mix the cement for his new shoes and visit him later today when he is alone and make sure he goes missing in action. :p

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Well some provocations if would be there, do require a reaction from MC. Now that does not have to be a violent reaction or even a reaction MC shows to others. It can also be a choice, where you can make him react like I will show nothing on the outside and not give them what they want, let's give Mallory a long french kiss whether she wants to or not, but she is gonna pay for this, she is death for me after this or let's go mix the cement for his new shoes and visit him later today when he is alone and make sure he goes missing in action. :p
Oh, I definitely want to make Rapey McFuckface sleeping with the fishes.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019

hopefully one is something like "get back to the chopper and leave, now!" with or without " or you will end up in the bottom of the ocean"
a family will reading is not the place to bring your would be rapist that destroyed your family no matter how much has changed between then and now.

something that has been bothering me for a while is why the need to sell the boat, one would assume the companies they own are profitable so there should be no need to sell it unless its for paying something evil like inheritance taxes, either way shouldn't it be up to jaye and alex to decide what to sell if anything (as certainly they could simply get a short term loan for example), as if i remember right that yacht is where the parents got married/had their honeymoon so certain amount of sentimental value is there and they might not want to get rid of it

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Dreaming doesnt cost anything.
I would like a crossover with DeLuca Family and have Luna take care of rapeboy.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
What if it's actually Rapey McFuckface, but in those five years he changed for the better, realized his mistakes and became a really good guy. And now he will help these two idiots make peace. And so that players do not perceive him as a potential rival, he will be gay. :unsure:
19749195.gif

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
What if it's actually Rapey McFuckface, but in those five years he changed for the better, realized his mistakes and became a really good guy. And now he will help these two idiots make peace. And so that players do not perceive him as a potential rival, he will be gay. :unsure:
View attachment 1052411
still to the chopper and away he goes, this is no random vacation its a family will reading, due to the death of people that had their life's made much more difficult at least in part due to his actions if he is now a good guy there is a time and place for him to prove it, it is not now

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
still to the chopper and away he goes, this is no random vacation its a family will reading, due to the death of people that had their life's made much more difficult at least in part due to his actions if he is now a good guy there is a time and place for him to prove it, it is not now
From my point of view, although if he has changed, he will always be the one who has tried to rape Jaye, and i think that the MC would never see him with good intentions and always remember what he done and all the problems he caused to them.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I don't think so.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the +1 Rapey Mcfuckface i dont think MC would be so calm.

Even without explicit lewd, Summer's Gone has a couple of so well written scenes that the erotic is close to a meltdown.
What she's wearing is different from when she got out of the chopper I think...I still want a BTB option, but I know the story is supposed to be about them getting together at some point. Lets hope the road to redemption for her and him is believable. Still think she's going to end up stabbing him in the back again, it's like part of her DNA to screw over whoever cares the most for her.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
View attachment 1052411
Check the Devs stream to clear a lot of misconceptions
Stone Fox Studios Chapter 1 Post-Release Livestream
watch the stream from the Devs
they mentioned Christian is that typical fuckface cunts(not in this language) you see in VNs

Last edited:

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
What she's wearing is different from when she got out of the chopper I think...I still want a BTB option, but I know the story is supposed to be about them getting together at some point. Lets hope the road to redemption for her and him is believable. Still think she's going to end up stabbing him in the back again, it's like part of her DNA to screw over whoever cares the most for her.
I don't think Jaye's goal is to hurt him and get further away from her brother.
What seems strange to me is why they have to sell the yacht, if they are supposed to be billionaires.
I believe that the sale doesnt exist and that George's plan is to help Jaye and mc, so that they solve all the problems between them.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I don't think Jaye's goal is to hurt him and get further away from her brother.
What seems strange to me is why they have to sell the yacht, if they are supposed to be billionaires.
I believe that the sale doesnt exist and that George's plan is to help Jaye and mc, so that they solve all the problems between them.
All she can do, be it good or bad, depends on how the MC treats her.

Reactions: Andre Young

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
OK, it's obvious memes are not working for this crowd and I will be forced to, sigh, again, use actual words.

Spoiler ahead!

Big Cliffhanger Reveal

It pains me to do so and shatter all the illusions anyone has about the cliffhanger but I just cannot take it anymore and have to tell the truth and nothing but the truth. Sorry, Stoya & Ken, I am weak I know. :(

So, yeah, things are like this...

Devs actually made a deal with Unilever to make an Axe (err... Hatchet, yes Hatchet!) bodyspray commercial in the game.
I don't blame them, they need new 3090s and the money was good.

So who is actually exiting the chopper?

Its 7 Mexican bandits - hired as actors in the commercial.

Upon exiting the chopper they will beat all the women, seduce all the men by spraying them with irresistibly fragranced body spray, and then rape them, get back in the chopper and ride off in the sunset laughing maniacally.

Stoya was pretty proud of this scenario he managed to sell and I think it will be an instant hit. The man sure knows his Mexican soap stuff...

So now you know it all and can finally stop speculating about it!

FFS, just stop!

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Checked this one out today. What a terrific start to a VN. Great backstories on the characters. Nothing felt hackneyed or cliche. The aesthetics are terrific as well. This one needs more people supporting/playing it. This Dev is absolutely on the short list for ones I'm going to be a patreon of.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
OK, it's obvious memes are not working for this crowd and I will be forced to, sigh, again, use actual words.

Spoiler ahead!

Big Cliffhanger Reveal

It pains me to do so and shatter all the illusions anyone has about the cliffhanger but I just cannot take it anymore and have to tell the truth and nothing but the truth. Sorry, Stoya & Ken, I am weak I know. :(

So, yeah, things are like this...

Devs actually made a deal with Unilever to make an Axe (err... Hatchet, yes Hatchet!) bodyspray commercial in the game.
I don't blame them, they need new 3090s and the money was good.

So who is actually exiting the chopper?

Its 7 Mexican bandits - hired as actors in the commercial.

Upon exiting the chopper they will beat all the women, seduce all the men by spraying them with irresistibly fragranced body spray, and then rape them, get back in the chopper and ride off in the sunset laughing maniacally.

Stoya was pretty proud of this scenario he managed to sell and I think it will be an instant hit. The man sure knows his Mexican soap stuff...

So now you know it all and can finally stop speculating about it!

FFS, just stop!
naruhodo

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes