4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Andre Young

Aug 3, 2020
OK, it's obvious memes are not working for this crowd and I will be forced to, sigh, again, use actual words.

Spoiler ahead!

Big Cliffhanger Reveal

It pains me to do so and shatter all the illusions anyone has about the cliffhanger but I just cannot take it anymore and have to tell the truth and nothing but the truth. Sorry, Stoya & Ken, I am weak I know. :(

So, yeah, things are like this...

Devs actually made a deal with Unilever to make an Axe (err... Hatchet, yes Hatchet!) bodyspray commercial in the game.
I don't blame them, they need new 3090s and the money was good.

So who is actually exiting the chopper?

Its 7 Mexican bandits - hired as actors in the commercial.

Upon exiting the chopper they will beat all the women, seduce all the men by spraying them with irresistibly fragranced body spray, and then rape them, get back in the chopper and ride off in the sunset laughing maniacally.

Stoya was pretty proud of this scenario he managed to sell and I think it will be an instant hit. The man sure knows his Mexican soap stuff...

So now you know it all and can finally stop speculating about it!

FFS, just stop!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, if the Dev should happen to see this, I will say, the Hunter that was mentioned in the closing credits, not sure who that is, but Hunter, I have a feeling would be proud of this game. Very nice looking game, and touching story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I will say, the post credit scene surprised me, I was getting set to select Quit once the credits was done, but nope, a scene afterwards. Nicely done, thank you, and looking forward for Chapter 2.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
But I will say, the post credit scene surprised me, I was getting set to select Quit once the credits was done, but nope, a scene afterwards. Nicely done, thank you, and looking forward for Chapter 2.
Close to the infamous marvel post credit scenes :)

• Haha
Reactions: JenMistress

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Well, if the Dev should happen to see this, I will say, the Hunter that was mentioned in the closing credits, not sure who that is, but Hunter, I have a feeling would be proud of this game. Very nice looking game, and touching story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hunter was my pet beagle, who passed during development of the Prologue. :cry:

The current plan is for every chapter (minus the Prologue) to have a post-credits scene. :) These scenes will get rolled into the full playthrough script with each new chapter, so a player coming to the game late won't miss it.

NorWest

Oct 7, 2020
And this is why I hate cliffhangers
Cliffhangers like this will work very differently when the VN is complete and it just urges you to continue playing. Then the drama may be resolved in a minute, or even maybe 1 hour gameplay if the devs can come up with a reasonable story to justify/explain an unfortunate event. As this is a game under development we must patiently wait - hopefully not 6 months - for this to continue. For some, this is too much to ask - and strong opinions are made based on little/no information. Some may abandon the game or certain characters, but this is a risk the devs seems willing to take. We can just hope they have a great game for us some time in the future.
(I am somewhat scared of heights, so cliffhangers are not my thing either)

Oct 8, 2019
Be warned, this is not going to be short.

First and foremost let me say that these renders are absolutely beautiful however there are scenes that are just a tad too dark, I mean that for lighting not tone. I personally love world-building and backstory and after making my way further through this game I accept that it was necessary to establish the relationship between the parents but I swear if the visuals and writing weren't so good I would have shut this game off before it even let me meet the young protagonist. Thankfully it was nowhere near as long as "Sunshine Love" in that department. Or maybe it just didn't feel as long as that one.

That being said, however, the game description gives you what is going to happen and that still takes a very very long time to set up. Now I am not saying that it was a bad time and the character-building certainly adds more weight to the story, it just is a slog to get to a point that the game treats like a surprise that is literally the first sentence of the description. Hopefully, on further releases, they don't change anything so we don't have to sit through all of that again.

Now for those just finding this a warning, this game is dark, in tone this time. Trying to avoid spoilers, this game does deal with some childhood trauma, and oooh boy, that is a gut punch for me. Written a little too well. Is that a bad thing? You make the call, I am just saying be prepared because well fuck! Shit! Jesus!

A small feature of this game is that it shows you the stats for the girls. They mention early that is and a few of the ways they designed the game was so a player was not dependant on walkthroughs, and while I understand their point of view, I tell you that any person actually reading knows which choices to make. I'll stop myself right there, that is not relevant to this and I do not want to go on a merry little tangent.

All in all, I like this story but I feel that it is taking too long to get to where it was supposed to be. I have been playing for about two hours and still am in a flashback story. Now maybe the whole story will be a flashback but if not then this thing is either going to be loooooooooooooong or these opening chapters need to be trimmed a little. Still high quality but seems unfocused to me.

EDIT: I have an addendum to add after finishing what is available. No! Strike that FUCK NO! I get why to tease the MC to make him jealous like Jaye has been but that little tease had better be just Tara wearing a knock-off axe. Allowing a character that attempted rape even back into the story should not be the play. I don't care how much drama it adds to the story, it doesn't matter if we as players get to go completely Gitmo on him. Characters like that are literal trash and should be discarded and forgotten as soon as they play their one part and then never mentioned again. Someone else wearing the fragrance works because it still gets the MC jealous because of his memories but again, that character, well are we playing in international waters? Because throw that asshat into the drink.

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
"No man is poor who has a devoted mother" - Abraham Lincoln

I really have to say here, that seen from the back, it really is a very very nice butt. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Time for some answers...

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Time for some answers...
So it is from there the MC (and we) will witness the lewd scene the devs were so looking forward to make ....

(sry for trolling)
[/QUOTE]
:p You mean the jaye/rapeface sex scene

NorWest

Oct 7, 2020
So it is from there the MC (and we) will witness the lewd scene the devs were so looking forward to make ....

(sry for trolling)
:p You mean the jaye/rapeface sex scene
[/QUOTE]
After posting it I found the joke not as funny as intended, so I tried to delete it -..... but too late :)

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes