4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yes. The "Q" key toggles it.
thanks
it showed up alone after the landing on the yacht ;)
was maybe impatient about :D

there will be no forced relationship between mc and mallory or?
the kiss made me suspicious about... i like to have a choice ( my personell opinion)

greetings

Dec 14, 2020
This was good. Made me feel like absolute shit but I couldn't argue with the events (Other than M's entire character and relationship with the mc) as they didn't feel completely out of place and there was in most cases a lot of build up and preparation.

Even if they were not together romantically, the brother still has to watch someone he should have protected give herself to someone that doesn't care about her. He failed to protect her, and worse drove her into it.

It is unpleasant and I regret starting the story. I hope something positive happens before things get darker.

Reactions: Zygtheon

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
This was good. Made me feel like absolute shit but I couldn't argue with the events (Other than M's entire character and relationship with the mc) as they didn't feel completely out of place and there was in most cases a lot of build up and preparation.

Even if they were not together romantically, the brother still has to watch someone he should have protected give herself to someone that doesn't care about her. He failed to protect her, and worse drove her into it.

It is unpleasant and I regret starting the story. I hope something positive happens before things get darker.
MC didn't drive her to do anything with anyone so I don't know where you're getting that idea from. Jaye made her own choices as far as anything that happened with Tara or Christian. In fact where Christian is concerned it could have been a lot worse if MC hadn't interfered.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The problem with best friends is they have you tagged and bagged,
what they say sticks,
they know to push you.
That bff some gurls have take advantage every time, just like we see in this game.

When putting the blame on a male because he did not outright lock a babe up
to protect her from the world she wants hurting her,
ask yourself where was her bff at? where was her mom at? where were her friends?

What friends you ask? Those friends every babe likes to think she has away from her beau.
Yup, her beau cannot protect her from those she does not share with him.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Shit ! I had stopped when the "Save your game now" screen appeared. And I missed the last scene with Mallory in her cabin. And there, that opens up other perspectives. We see Amanda reappear (Mallory's school friend when her father commits suicide). From the conversation, it appears Mallory knew the MC's mother. Confirmation: Mallory has a psychological problem (voice in the head and suicide of the father) and she is suffering from heterochromia (one blue eye, the other green, genetic or pathological origin). On the other hand, what will be the impact of all this on the rest of the story ??? I'm waiting for the Dev to tell us in Chapter 2.

Reactions: underoath27

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Courtesy of Kentyrr, I don't know if someone had already published them here, but I leave you these customs

View attachment 1074479
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cette rousse est une bombe atomique !!! This redhead is an atomic bomb !!! I understand why the brother has ants in his panties. There's no photo with Mallory, the sister is hot as lava!

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
We can use the "s" key to take screenshots is most VNs, but in this game this key is not used for that. That said, how can we take an ss in this VN, guys?

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
We can use the "s" key to take screenshots is most VNs, but in this game this key is not used for that. That said, how can we take an ss in this VN, guys?
Screenshot functionality was restored to this game on the "S" key in our 0.2a bugfix, and the stat bar functionality was moved to the "T" key. For obvious reasons, we typically don't post game updates here.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes