4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
What the hell ! Would the MC have gone to fight the Jihad with the Special Forces in an old C-47 Dakota? Would Jaye have played a dirty trick on him again? The next dirty trick she gives him, what is he going to do? Go whale hunting, extract sulfur on the Kawah Ijen, join the French Foreign Legion? Poor MC, he will have seen many many country !!
Sometimes, civilians are allowed to fly overseas alongside military if they have family or close friends. As long as they're not flying off into a warzone and are instead flying into a drop off, civis with proper clearance can come along (have many family in the military with an older brother who flies med evac black hawks).

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I remember the mc had a friend with a military background to teach him stuff about surviving in the wild or something, maybe it has something to do with that.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Don't worry, MC hasn't suddenly become a soldier of fortune, nor is he taking sides in any wars. It will make sense in Chapter 2.
Don't lie to us it is clear that MC killed bodyspray guy who turned out to be a fake as soon as he got off the helicopter and is now hiding from the law and probably jaye :p

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Unlocked

As promised in my last post, please find the above video detailing the chapter summary.
One of the things that bothers me as an avid VN player myself is that when a development cycle lasts months, it's easy to forget details of where I left off when new content is released..
A method of helping players re-acclimate to the story would be to allow the player to pull up the summary of the last update's playthrough at the beginning of a new chapter. It also felt like a good idea to let the player know what their choices amounted to at the end of a chapter, so they can revisit them if they're unhappy with the outcome.
The above video should demonstrate our first swing at an approach to bridging this gap.
My intent is to make retrofit this to Chapter 1 and possibly the Prologue as well.
Thanks to Evite for all of his effort in bringing this surprisingly challenging feature to life in Ren'Py.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019

Unlocked

As promised in my last post, please find the above video detailing the chapter summary.
One of the things that bothers me as an avid VN player myself is that when a development cycle lasts months, it's easy to forget details of where I left off when new content is released..
A method of helping players re-acclimate to the story would be to allow the player to pull up the summary of the last update's playthrough at the beginning of a new chapter. It also felt like a good idea to let the player know what their choices amounted to at the end of a chapter, so they can revisit them if they're unhappy with the outcome.
The above video should demonstrate our first swing at an approach to bridging this gap.
My intent is to make retrofit this to Chapter 1 and possibly the Prologue as well.
Thanks to Evite for all of his effort in bringing this surprisingly challenging feature to life in Ren'Py.
Based on the same observation, I swore to myself not to embark on an episodes VN before seeing the "Completed" flag. But ... when you come across VNs of the caliber of this one, it's extraordinarily difficult to wait until the end to dive into it. So I wait, one eye on the counter of the days I have left and another eye on the update announcements. Real torture! And with each update I start from the beginning. I did like that for "Game of Throne" and there I held on ...

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Preview from the Discord Server:
"Every sunset is an opportunity to reset..." --Richie Norton
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully a scene where these two talk out their problems and potentially burry the hatchet?

I really hope there ain't gonna be no more misunderstandings, like all these two people need is to sit down and talk lmao

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Hopefully a scene where these two talk out their problems and potentially burry the hatchet?
I really hope there ain't gonna be no more misunderstandings, like all these two people need is to sit down and talk lmao
a talk will happen but it's not gonna bury the hatchet in one encounter that's for sure

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes