4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
Hey buddy, I'm on the same mind. I'm fed up with VNs whose MC is an asshole still in college (or high school) with a cock as big as his arm and who spends his time fucking his mother, his sisters, his aunt, his cousins , his teachers, his sisters' friends, the neighborhood dogs, the farmer's hens and the neighbor's canary. That's why I rank "Chasing Sunsets" in the Top10, alongside "Acting Lessons, Being a Dik, Where it All Began, Amnesia, Halfway House, The City of Broken Dreamers, ...". A robust storyline with twists and turns, endearing, complex and real characters, premium graphics and animations, stunning girls and normal males. So far, little sex but the scenario does not lend itself to it yet. I am 76 years old and I hope the developers will close this awesome VN before my scheduled death! "Covid bastard"
you forgot Intertwined

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Okay, folks, I haven't listed all the NVs that I loved and you just cited some of the best. All my encouragement to all the developers who make us dream ...

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
VNs whose MC is an asshole still in college (or high school) with a cock as big as his arm and who spends his time fucking his mother, his sisters, his aunt, his cousins , his teachers, his sisters' friends, the neighborhood dogs, the farmer's hens and the neighbor's canary.
This but unironically

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Intertwined is High School setting, which he didn't really fancy I suppose. So I doubt he forgot it :p
Didn't he mentioned badik, which is high school setting... with a hung mc, which spends his time fucking his teacher, is involved with two more teachers, a girl in lesbian relation and trys to do the other lesbian, also several strippers, prostitutes and the drug dealing pimp...among others.
I liked season one for the light hearted comedy, 2nd season not so much thought...

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
That's it, I figured out how the Dev can complete this NV before my scheduled death (Covid bastard!). It's simple: the +1 is the FuckFace which is still just as stupid as before. Jay brings her with her to piss off the MC. Seeing this, the MC swings the asshole overboard and he gets eaten by a shark. So Jaye slaps him five slaps, gets back in the chopper and gets off in a monastery. Finally, the MC jumps into a lifeboat and sets off to wage jihad in Afghanistan, where he finds a heroic death. Isn't that pretty?

No, it's a joke !

Last edited:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Being blackmailed with something that could harm her :

I think George is manipulating both of them with the help of Tara and David in order to take over the parents' company.
I think Tara purposely blocked the MC number on Jaye's phone so they couldn't communicate, meanwhile David kept MC away from his family. Tara might have discovered something that Jaye wouldnt like to come out and she told George about it, to manipulate Jaye into taking Christian to the yacht to hurt the MC and drive them away even more.
I don't know what Mallory's role will be in all this, it is known that they already met George, and that she has the task of flirting with the MC to make Jaye jealous.
The parents's accident was not an accident and someone killed them, following George's orders.

View attachment 1048432

This is just my crazy theory..
Not so crazy theory as that. The Dev specifies in the presentation of the VN: "to discover the secrets of their parents' success in business and in love" and "But don't lose sight of what you're there for!". So there are hidden events that the MC and Jaye must discover, together or separately. And why not actually a plot by George, either to hide embezzlement, or to appropriate dad and mom's property after having made them disappear, simply by definitively separating the brother and sister, the sole heirs of their parents? Dev, beware, there's a good chance I won't be able to get to the end of this trail!

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
After chapter 2, there would be 7 chapters left.
1 prologue and 9 chapters.
10 in total.
No, it's not true, not possible, certainly not, no way !!! 10 chapters? So there, for sure, I will be dead before the end of the story. Devs, please have mercy on a poor old man, summarize these 10 chapters for me, just on a piece of paper and send it to me as a private email, God bless you!

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I think I agree with your theory that Tara blocked the MC on Jaye's phone. However, I don't think she played a role in him leaving. When Jaye punched him, said the things she said and he caught her fist. The way he carefully let go and walked away. I think he knew then he was leaving because much like he did when he was younger when he over heard the kids teasing her... he felt (wrongfully and idiotically) that it was better for him to leave. NOW... Tara may have just gone along with that and encouraged or never discouraged it, but I think it was all his decision to leave... Personally.
Okay, the MC (who actually loves Jaye and feels jealousy towards her) was deeply hurt by the words she said and the hatred in her gaze. He couldn't help but leave, something had broken inside him. But if he had had more balls, he would have gone to join the French Foreign Legion, like Hemigway or Cole Porter in their time. And he would have come back (maybe?) crowned with glory and covered with scars and all the girls, starting with Jaye, would have thrown themselves at his feet.

Like in Hollywood, but better, in color and Cinemascope.

Last edited:

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Would have gone to join the French Foreign Legion, like Hemigway or Cole Porter in their time. And he would have come back (maybe?) crowned with glory and covered with scars and all the girls, starting with Jaye, would have thrown themselves at his feet.

Like in Hollywood, but better, in color and Cinemascope.
Damn if the main character's background was a former member of the french foreign legion that'll be pretty unique. He'd have to learn french for that tho lmao

Bjorn1992

Oct 13, 2019
Damn this game is good. Was playing it while listening to Distant Dream - Point Of View [Full Album],
Distant Dream - Your Own Story (Full Album), Distant Dream - It All Starts From Pieces (Full Album).
Sometimes Youtube makes magic and now I want to go smoke a ciggarette, but due to covid restrictions I can't, cause i am all out.

Anyway LOVE the game.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes