4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
LOL, please that's not a relationship we want, given Mom's current status.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
don't crazy theories apply here? we haven't seen the corpse, she worked in scientific field (cloning, genetic manipulation)...
there could be a possibility, one in a trillion but there is

Kidding, it was just an aesthetic judgment

Reactions: DavDR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As far as Jaye goes, I do like her a lot. The scene in the prologue where Jaye comes out of the bedroom after the encounter with asshole, that misunderstanding broke my heart. I felt so horrible that she had to suffer that moment with the MC but I also understood how it looked to him and what he was feeling. It was an excellently written scene.
there is a point in the story that is not clear to me, when Mc decides not to accompany his sister to school anymore to free her from his presence, I had understood that he had explained the situation to his parents afterwards.

It seems strange to me that they didn't talk to Jaye about it, leaving the relationship between the two to cool down, we are talking about more than 10 years of time...

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
there is a point in the story that is not clear to me, when Mc decides not to accompany his sister to school anymore to free her from his presence, I had understood that he had explained the situation to his parents afterwards.

It seems strange to me that they didn't talk to Jaye about it, leaving the relationship between the two to cool down, we are talking about more than 10 years of time...
I need to go back and play the last chapter again to pay more attention to the dialogue but during 'the talk' doesn't Jaye say something to the effect that she was hurt that MC didn't think she could take care of herself? It is strange that her parents didn't tell her the reason explicitly and she had to ask about it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I need to go back and play the last chapter again to pay more attention to the dialogue but during 'the talk' doesn't Jaye say something to the effect that she was hurt that MC didn't think she could take care of herself? It is strange that her parents didn't tell her the reason explicitly and she had to ask about it.
I don't remember this detail very well, but I clearly remember that she asks him why he has distanced himself from her and when he explains the reason she is surprised.

I had taken it for granted that she knew but that she was still offended by his decision taken without talking to her

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I don't remember this detail very well, but I clearly remember that she asks him why he has distanced himself from her and when he explains the reason she is surprised.

I had taken it for granted that she knew but that she was still offended by his decision taken without talking to her
I wonder what's going to happen with the woman in Sicily, she's starting to sound slightly obsessed.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wonder what's going to happen with the woman in Sicily, she's starting to sound slightly obsessed.
in general all the secondary girls make sound some alarms, they seem more like future problems than opportunities.

but while we can avoid the ladies of the mountain, Fiona (which is a name that doesn't exist in Italy...) is inevitable and as you say rather intrusive

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
in general all the secondary girls make sound some alarms, they seem more like future problems than opportunities.

but while we can avoid the ladies of the mountain, Fiona (which is a name that doesn't exist in Italy...) is inevitable and as you say rather intrusive
Really? I thought Fiona was Latin based? I could be wrong, Latin was never my strongest subject is school.

I am surprised she hasn't hopped on a jet yet and shown up on shore, naked and waving.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Really? I thought Fiona was Latin based? I could be wrong, Latin was never my strongest subject is school.

I am surprised she hasn't hopped on a jet yet and shown up on shore, naked and waving.
is a name of Irish origin quite common in German-speaking countries, in Sicily with all the dominations that there have been can also be that a Fiona there is ... but it is still a rare name in Italy

I think there is someone after Shrek

pregnancy danger?

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
is a name of Irish origin quite common in German-speaking countries, in Sicily with all the dominations that there have been can also be that a Fiona there is ... but it is still a rare name in Italy

I think there is someone after Shrek

pregnancy danger?
Fiona's full name in the credits is "Fiona Siobhan O'Sullivan." Clearly not Italian, and confirmed as an Irish expat on the dev's discord from the preview images of her early concept art.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020

Yeah since they told him they'd explain it to Jaye and they continued to see problems in the relationship how can it possibly make sense that they never told her?

LuckyLara

Jan 13, 2021
Wait, hold up now, it may be a dumb question, but is there some crossroad between Leap of Faith and Chasing Sunsets, because im sooo confused RN. i loved Ch 2.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Wait, hold up now, it may be a dumb question, but is there some crossroad between Leap of Faith and Chasing Sunsets, because im sooo confused RN. i loved Ch 2.
Yes. On Jaye's flight to Tonalu, she encountered the LoF MC during her layover in LA. While talking to him, she meets Lexi, and gets a selfie. This is captured in the most recent LoF update.

She's still thinking about it when her flight lands in the Pacific, and shares that selfie with Tara in the Chapter 2 post-credits scene.

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
Not a dumb question at all.
Jaye appears in Leap of Faith at the docks where MC is waiting for Lexi to arrive and MC takes a selfie with her and the sunset.
When Lexi arrives Jaye asks her for a selfie, which is then shown in Chasing Sunsets.
I think it's actually quite cool to see Devs cooperate to do such things (y)

LuckyLara

Jan 13, 2021
Yes. On Jaye's flight to Tonalu, she encountered the LoF MC during her layover in LA. While talking to him, she meets Lexi, and gets a selfie. This is captured in the most recent LoF update.

She's still thinking about it when her flight lands in the Pacific, and shares that selfie with Tara in the Chapter 2 post-credits scene.
Thank you for conclusion, it was really neat detail and i have played LoF last update so i thought i was going crazy...

LuckyLara

Jan 13, 2021
Not a dumb question at all.
Jaye appears in Leap of Faith at the docks where MC is waiting for Lexi to arrive and MC takes a selfie with her and the sunset.
When Lexi arrives Jaye asks her for a selfie, which is then shown in Chasing Sunsets.
I think it's actually quite cool to see Devs cooperate to do such things (y)
RIGHT, there was Jaye in a newspaper too.. so cool to see DEV's work with eachother.

c_oriole

Sep 1, 2019

So I was wondering on the Jaye path will we get another crossover with LOF where Jaye is talking LOF MC tells him that she got her happy ending, you know maybe at a free Lexi concert in Mongolia :)

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Hey guys can anoyne help me with Jaye?

Since i'm on her route how to achieve 10/10 trust? Can anyone write what specific options i need to chose regarding the trust? Big thanks.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes