4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

MadMooseMan

Sep 3, 2019
Just started chapter 2 and I must say that this story is incredible so far. There really aren't that many VNs I can get really invested in, other than maybe Reluctant Archon, Become A Rockstar, and Being A DIK. I really enjoy the balance of story telling where the erotic scenes are very simple and fairly passionate and the main story has a clear focus. You've definitely earned a new patron once I get my finances back in order. Lately life has been throwing some curveballs at me and your story has been a very bright light in what seems to be dark place. I thank you for that and hope that I can start to support you in more of a financial way soon.

Reactions: MV_1999 and VOYEUR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I just did my first run, which was basically Jaye-centric.

I'm 50% satisfied and 50% depressed.

the game has a beautiful graphic and expressive quality, really very high quality, in this maybe the animations, although good, are not up to the mark
the mood of the game and the way the characters interact is great.
personally I would have preferred a more plausible context of the story (not realistic, that reality is boring) here we push motion towards a possibility in a million (for example everything that is related to David), but it is a minor flaw that if necessary to crucial developments of history will be amply compensated

for now the best moment is the scene with Tara, which is really powerful, although not easy to read, a moment that I consider among the best encountered in games of this genre.

but i'm also depressed... the game is really in its infancy, and i think it's going to be a very long journey and i'm handling the anxiety badly...

now the usual questions when i start a game:
is there any idea how many chapters it will have?
How long does it usually take between updates?

thanx

Last edited:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020

the game has a beautiful graphic and expressive quality, really very high quality, in this maybe the animations, although good, are not up to the mark
personally I would have preferred a more plausible context of the story (not realistic, that reality is boring) here we push motion towards a possibility in a million (for example everything that is related to David), but it is a minor flaw that if necessary to crucial developments of history will be amply compensated

for now the best moment is the scene with Tara, which is really powerful, although not easy to read, a moment that I consider among the best encountered in games of this genre.

but i'm also depressed... the game is really in its infancy, and i think it's going to be a very long journey and i'm handling the anxiety badly...

thanx
There are 9 chapters + prologue planned, with an estimate 90 days of dev between each updates.
That's of course an estimation and as the game becomes more complex it might take more time.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
There are 9 chapters + prologue planned, with an estimate 90 days of dev between each updates.
That's of course an estimation and as the game becomes more complex it might take more time.
Shit ! This does not help my affairs because if I count correctly, 9 chapters of 90 days each, that makes, on our planet and in the decimal system, 810 days before the end of the story in the best case. To be realistic, I add 10% mechanical slippage of the delays; 15% electrical and computer breakdowns, 5% break in front of the coffee machine, 15% relapse of the Covid (crap!), 15% bad late excuses, etc, which makes a total of ... holly shit, I am fucked dead !!!

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Shit ! This does not help my affairs because if I count correctly, 9 chapters of 90 days each, that makes, on our planet and in the decimal system, 810 days before the end of the story in the best case. To be realistic, I add 10% mechanical slippage of the delays; 15% electrical and computer breakdowns, 5% break in front of the coffee machine, 15% relapse of the Covid (crap!), 15% bad late excuses, etc, which makes a total of ... holly shit, I am fucked dead !!!
We're already at Chapter 2 with Chapter 3 in development, that should be in August with another in November. That means this should be done by winter of 2023. That's not that long a time for a game development.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

thanx
The Tara scene really was very moving.

I'm still undecided if I want to go for a sexual relationship with Jaye. As pointed out in the story it's not technically incest, of which I'm glad. I mostly wanted to fix my relationship with Jaye because she's the only real family that the MC has. Ultimately I'd like to wind up with a relationship with Tara, but that's going to be extremely difficult I think, given her friendship with Jaye. It's all going to be quite a knot to untie.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The Tara scene really was very moving.

I'm still undecided if I want to go for a sexual relationship with Jaye. As pointed out in the story it's not technically incest, of which I'm glad. I mostly wanted to fix my relationship with Jaye because she's the only real family that the MC has. Ultimately I'd like to wind up with a relationship with Tara, but that's going to be extremely difficult I think, given her friendship with Jaye. It's all going to be quite a knot to untie.
I don't have a real "favorite" yet, too few elements

Tara is probably the most intriguing and Mallory the one with the most mystery, Jaye is a bomb, in every sense, but certain manipulative attitudes always bother me, even when they happen to others

Aesthetically, maybe the character I liked the most was Mc's mother, I'll have to hope for some flashback

Reactions: DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

Tara is probably the most intriguing and Mallory the one with the most mystery, Jaye is a bomb, in every sense, but certain manipulative attitudes always bother me, even when they happen to others

Aesthetically, maybe the character I liked the most was Mc's mother, I'll have to hope for some flashback
LOL, please that's not a relationship we want, given Mom's current status.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

As far as Jaye goes, I do like her a lot. The scene in the prologue where Jaye comes out of the bedroom after the encounter with asshole, that misunderstanding broke my heart. I felt so horrible that she had to suffer that moment with the MC but I also understood how it looked to him and what he was feeling. It was an excellently written scene.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes