4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
WARNING: the level of eye candy in this post can make you crazy. Read at your own risk!

If you like her so much then i could feel with you. But tbh i don't her absolute not, neither her appearance (except the hairstyle :D) nor her character as is she written. But thats a matter of taste, the appearance of Jaye in this game was a blast for me. In my opinion Jaye is on the same level of hotness as Bella from Summer's gone.
I like both Jaye, Mallory and Tara personality wise, for different reasons. I also like the cute girl in the cabin.

But if you are asking me simply physically? I really need to see Jaye without that orange skin... For now, I'd say Mallory and the girl in the Cabin are more beautiful than Jaye. But I simply cannot avoid hurting my ese looking at that orange. Without that, I am confident things would change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, you know what they say about taste. I think you are a madman for comparing my Queen to Jaye, though, but tastes are tastes. Only very few girls are in Bella's league of beauty, in my opinion, and most of them are inside the Oceanverse. The other is in Love Season, with Nova. That girl is really a love and beauty goddess born to be worshipped.

Last edited:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
You're absolutely right, but if you start reworking a finished script after the fact, you'll only end up with more work and possibly fuck yourself. Quite apart from that, as a dev you have a vision of how the characters and the story will develop, and the whole thing should fit together in the end. As I said, if you make such serious changes to a story as a fanservice, you run the risk of fucking it up in the end.

What do you mean by that? Last I checked, it was what was announced in the livestream, I didn't find anything in Discord that would indicate any change - at least not consciously. :)
You have yet to learn not to take everything that people say at face value.

Oh, true, some things could have been said with true conviction at the moment they were said, no doubt about it but...
opinions change, new ideas and plot twists emerge and, since I do have ample experience working as an author and with various authors, I can say with pretty much certainty that if Stoya gets an epiphany about some good plot twist - his "script" will change.
He is not an idiot (although his love for Mexican soap operas is a bit troublesome :p) and, as he has already shown, he will weasel his way out of asspull plot holes pretty well.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
You have yet to learn not to take everything that people say at face value.

Oh, true, some things could have been said with true conviction at the moment they were said, no doubt about it but...
opinions change, new ideas and plot twists emerge and, since I do have ample experience working as an author and with various authors, I can say with pretty much certainty that if Stoya gets an epiphany about some good plot twist - his "script" will change.
What you say has my full agreement. Of course, things can and will always change, that's just the way things are, but at this point in time it is fair to say that there are no plans for any more content with Tara in the future.
If something happens on that front, I'm sure many players will be happy, and I'm happy for them. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Tara, I don't find her character interesting to me, but I certainly won't put the game aside if more well done/planned Tara content comes into play.

He is not an idiot (although his love for Mexican soap operas is a bit troublesome :p) and, as he has already shown, he will weasel his way out of asspull plot holes pretty well.
Never said that, or thought. Just getting away the last time dosent mean they can pull it off next time. :ROFLMAO:
I hope it so, and i hope they aviod a cliffhanger like the last time. The meltdown from some freaks here after the last Mexican soap opera stunt was troublesome enough. :D

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Sometimes I'm worried how much you like to mention "asspulls" bosp. Like really really worried :p Is there something you'd like to tell us? ;D

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Sometimes I'm worried how much you like to mention "asspulls" bosp. Like really really worried :p Is there something you'd like to tell us? ;D
It's just a matter of speech UGU, I can't help if you have a dirty mind :p

But, I can digress... it's also fun to pull buttplugs out of girls asses, very enjoyable sight and sound :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
really bad news.

and I don't even understand how you can exclude her from the story after she basically declared herself to MC, even if she shouldn't be an LI (at this point I'd say there are only Mallory and Jaye) and not even a side girl, a clarification with him I think is mandatory.

I'm sorry, because this news takes away the meaning of what for me had been the best scene of the game so far and one of the best ever

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Tara was very clear during the scene with MC, when she could not stop him from running around the world. She sleeps with him trying to persuade him to sleep with Jaye and only for that, despite her own feelings. Then she makes it clear to him that it is only once. She remains Jaye's best friend (and maybe MC), period.

Reactions: MyUserName1234

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Tara was very clear during the scene with MC, when she could not stop him from running around the world. She sleeps with him trying to persuade him to sleep with Jaye and only for that, despite her own feelings. Then she makes it clear to him that it is only once. She remains Jaye's best friend (and maybe MC), period.
In fact, it is well known that people are in complete control of their feelings and that they can decide who to fall in love with and who not to.

Then it's fine that the two don't have a future, but not that from now on it will be as if nothing happened, because they said it would be like that (only Tara said it).

I repeat, for me it ruins that beautiful scene the fact that in the end it doesn't mean anything.

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
In fact, it is well known that people are in complete control of their feelings and that they can decide who to fall in love with and who not to.

Then it's fine that the two don't have a future, but not that from now on it will be as if nothing happened, because they said it would be like that (only Tara said it).

I repeat, for me it ruins that beautiful scene the fact that in the end it doesn't mean anything.
Go to their Discord and state your case there or post a bad review. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They only follow this thread for the first few weeks after a release to make sure they catch any bugs.

good ass story but the update takes forever
Compared to...?

Last edited:
Reactions: MyUserName1234

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
IIRC Stone Fox told us that the entire storyline was written before they published the prolog. So the decisions around Tara were made then. Apparently she is a side character that enables the storyline, much like the bartender in the prolog. Obviously a more attractive and seductive character, but never the less a side character.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Go to their Discord and state your case there or post a bad review. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They only follow this thread for the first few weeks after a release to make sure they catch any bugs.

Compared to...?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I don't presume to change their minds, and I hope that the story they have in mind is a good one, and will certainly be better than the one I have in mind.

but that doesn't mean I'm not very disappointed by this choice.
the fact that Tara was both Jaye's best friend and basically in love, or at least in crush with MC, gave their scene a fantastic strength.

if it all ends there though, it's like MC masturbating thinking about Jaye, or going with some random girl thinking about Jaye...:confused:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
DEVs are logical, even if it seems a shame that Tara is reduced to a supporting role. Indeed, she is Jaye's best friend and she has been around the MC since early childhood. She is aware that sooner or later the MC and Jaye will end up together for good. And she doesn't want to interfere with them (no cheating !!). It makes sense (and painful!)

Reactions: MV_1999

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Tara has outlived her usefullness, so she's gone now :p
Inconceivable!

To quote Miracle Max from The Princess Bride:

“You see, there’s different kinds of dead: there’s sort of dead, mostly dead, and all dead. This fella here, he’s only sort of dead, which means there’s still a memory inside, there’s still bits of brain. You apply a little pressure here, a little more there, sometimes you get results.”

Hint, hint (aimed at Stoya). :D

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Good thing Tara is getting her game after that then.

As was planned since the beginning (and told so on Discord by the devs since basically day 1).

Why would you try to have the dev force her to be in the story in detriment of the plot they had planned, instead of her having her OWN game is beside me. It'd be nice if we could move on though, this subject is brought up every Tuesday and it's kinda getting old since the answer is always the same.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Good thing Tara is getting her game after that then.

As was planned since the beginning (and told so on Discord by the devs since basically day 1).

Why would you try to have the dev force her to be in the story in detriment of the plot they had planned, instead of her having her OWN game is beside me. It'd be nice if we could move on though, this subject is brought up every Tuesday and it's kinda getting old since the answer is always the same.
Because it's a load of poppycock.
It's obvious Tara will never be the main LI and nobody is actually asking for it.

There is no reason not to keep Tara in the supporting role in CS to spice it up but there are 100 very legitimate reasons why Tara should not be the main protagonist of another game.
Even a retard with an ounce of emotional intelligence could see why that is a bad idea.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
It's obvious Tara will never be the main LI and nobody is actually asking for it.

There is no reason not to keep Tara in the supporting role in CS to spice it up but there are 100 very legitimate reasons why Tara should not be the main protagonist of another game.
Even a retard with an ounce of emotional intelligence could see why that is a bad idea.
Although I agree with 90%+ what your posts say, you found way to prevent me every time from like them with form of comunication you use. :LOL:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020

Just because you lack the "emotional intelligence" to come up with good ways to have Tara returns in her own game doesn't mean Stoya does.
But please. Do continue to passive/agressively insult people who don't think like you do.

Also no one asking for Tara being the main LI ? Kinda obvious you are not reading some of the posts here.
Seems to me you're hellbend on having your cake the way you want it when you want it instead of giving the creators of the game some credits (as you should since you know, they're the one who came up with the characters you like), and let them tell their story and surprise you.
Your repetitive "Tara" lobbying is getting old and you should learn when to give up and move on when you've been told times and times again it was not meant to happen by the devs.
Also learn to be a bit more polite with people who don't see eye to eye with your takes. I won't take up as nicely you calling people retards the next time.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes