4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I personally think Jaye's story is going to be amazing whether the MC picks her or not. She is a strong character so it will be just as interesting to see her overcome and outgrow her childhood crush as it will be to see her indulge it.

Mar 26, 2022
I personally think Jaye's story is going to be amazing whether the MC picks her or not. She is a strong character so it will be just as interesting to see her overcome and outgrow her childhood crush as it will be to see her indulge it.
She kinda did that already, when MC starts to be hostile towards her.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
So... There's whispers of possible content of Jaye losing her virginity to a guy that isn't MC. I smell NTR. Especially if he comes to be a part of the story. Source: Stonefox Discord

• Wow
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
So... There's whispers of possible content of Jaye losing her virginity to a guy that isn't MC. I smell NTR. Especially if he comes to be a part of the story. Source: Stonefox Discord
its just fun talk lol, with a big If which is if MC doesnt pursue Jaye and lock down her v card, someone else sure will

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
its just fun talk lol, with a big If which is if MC doesnt pursue Jaye and lock down her v card, someone else sure will
Sure and personally don't care. Just wanted to discuss whether there's any merit to it. Honestly, would be better if the guy didn't look like a clone of MC as was suggested. Just thought I'd share with the F95 community, when one of the devs toys with the idea. Then again I don't play the game so, meh.

Edit: Just thought of how that is from a writer's POV. That's one big plot hole right there. Up until their meeting however many years later, she has been celibate, well lesbian and stayed true to her conviction of either staying lesbian or pursuing her step-bro. It's kinda lame that with everything that is said and done, that she'd still go and let some random stranger do her, either out of spite or a broken heart. But yeah, real people do real fucked up shit on a daily basis anyways, so might happen. xD

If it is the case it still won’t stop the anti-NTR babies crying.
Yes. Anti-NTR babies. Smart choice of words. Do you perchance even know what NTR is? One thing is hentai, manga, doujin etc. and have your NTR dose there. Another thing is in a game where you play the MC. Your using of the term NTR-babies, makes me think you like to be cucked on. Is that it? You like to feel denigrated and debased? I don't know how you play your single-player games, perhaps with the intent to lose, but for most sane people, seeing your own character get fucked over is generally frowned upon. Well, unless you are Doomguy, then that's a different story :p

You are right, it will be me, you should accept that as a fact.
I don't care how you will call it!
Then I will call you SmallHand. Have at it bro!

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW and alternativ8

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
you say you dont play the game but you are here and know all this about it lol im confused.

i dont see it as NTR if you're not pursuing jaye and she finds someone else then thats just life... obviously it would be different if we was trying to get her or with her already and it happened.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Yes. Anti-NTR babies. Smart choice of words. Do you perchance even know what NTR is? One thing is hentai, manga, doujin etc. and have your NTR dose there. Another thing is in a game where you play the MC. Your using of the term NTR-babies, makes me think you like to be cucked on. Is that it? You like to feel denigrated and debased? I don't know how you play your single-player games, perhaps with the intent to lose, but for most sane people, seeing your own character get fucked over is generally frowned upon. Well, unless you are Doomguy, then that's a different story :p
Yes. I know what NTR is.

I don't know how many ways people need this to be explained... If a woman you aren't dating and aren't interested in is having sex with another man it is not cuckolding.

If you are self inserting as the MC, and following the path where you pursue women other than Jaye, why would you care who she has sex with? I mean you can leave her to drown at one point (at least there is an option for it, I haven't played that route). You can't have it both ways. You can't self insert as a character and then feel cucked when a character they aren't interested in has sex with someone else.

If you think your sister, who you, as the MC, are willing to let drown, having sex with someone else is cuckolding, then yes. I think you are an anti-NTR baby.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Cause that's just what we need : more trolls on f95.

No, there are no talks about "including NTR on the Discord server".
If you haven't had all the "Jaye love points" at the end of the prologue, Jaye is not a virgin. We talked about who the dude might have been.

I think Stoya and Kentyrr know better than to include any sex scene with another guy in the game even if you rejected Jaye 10 times. Because they know you babies are gonna cry a river and dump on the reviews and the thread here. I mean, some managed to complain about Sarah having a sex scene despite the game not being *that* kind of game.

So yeah. Tl;dr : don't start spreading false rumors. No NTR planned. No sex scene with Jaye with someone else than the MC planned. Just the allusion of her on one of the route having had a lover (you know, like Alex did, except he had a lot of those) and possibly, finding someone else by the time the game ends if Alex doesn't decide to pursue her. But I wouldn't be surprised if that is mostly off screen.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Jaye lost her v card years ago with her blonde girlfriend. You were so cucked that your brains were damaged in the process and you all don't even remember the scene :WeSmart:
To me that dont count... feminists chill out

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I find the idea that Jaye didn't have sex with anyone while the MC was fucking another man's wife way more offensive than NTR. I would rather that she had a normal level of sexual activity and healthy dating life in the years he was gone. The idea that she was with someone else when they are not together is NTR or ruins their relationship is absurd and kind of a little gross. Even though he might be jealous about it, the MC wanted her to move on and be happy.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I find the idea that Jaye didn't have sex with anyone while the MC was fucking another man's wife way more offensive than NTR.
Would that be "Reverse NTR"? Do we need a tag for that? Clearly yes for all the NTR lovers and haters!
And afterwards we combine NTR & Reverse NTR to one tag called RTNR

• Haha
Reactions: NewTricks
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes