4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
And bananabrown , you do know in this story there's a genetically perfect clone of MC's mother... I'm also certain that the devs are doing the game they want, as evidenced by the fact MC's mom is not an option.
genetically perfect clone of MC's mother...
Who I'm going to FUCK :BootyTime:

I'm also certain that the devs are doing the game they want, as evidenced by the fact MC's mom is not an option.
I can list many games where you don't fuck the mom, it isn't evidence that they aren't cautious of the fan base.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Ultimately they will create the game in the way they envisioned and no amount of grumbling, complaining, wishing or whatever of their supporters is going to change that fact.
Their game, their rules.
Take it or leave it ;]

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Since the NTR subject came up, despite the chatter on discord (just chatter), it seems some people think NTR will be in this game, but No, the dev has said repeatedly that it will not be in this game, so stop stressing about it, lol.
Those 3 letters get brought up and everyone starts freaking out, it was just random chatter on discord, nothing more.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Since the NTR subject came up, despite the chatter on discord (just chatter), it seems some people think NTR will be in this game, but No, the dev has said repeatedly that it will not be in this game, so stop stressing about it, lol.
Those 3 letters get brought up and everyone starts freaking out, it was just random chatter on discord, nothing more.
Partychrasher!
And i had hopes i can get a bunch of buyers for my little pitchfork stand :(

Pitchfork.gif

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Dang, we have some juicy discussions going on now! I guess I'll throw my two cents into the ring...

I agree that since this is an "adult fantasy" story that it really doesn't matter how realistic or unrealistic a portrayal of any character is. What feels shitty is that the MC gets a free pass to screw not just one, but two married women while Jaye is portrayed as remaining faithful to her values feels jarring. Why is it we get to have sex with whoever we want but its unrealistic for Jaye to do the same thing?

Despite my argument above, both Stoya and Kentyrr handled the story in a very clever way. We're shown as early as the prologue that Jaye tends to think critically as evident by her argument about Han Solo being a bit of a villain when the MC is totally on board with him being purely a hero. We also are given a reasonable argument as to why Jaye hasn't done anything since she valued her academic career more than getting laid. Just because Jaye hasn't done anything with a guy doesn't necessarily mean she won't do so in the future if we neglect her, but she had a valid excuse to hold off on it until she got to meet the MC again and figure out whether she still loves him or not.

Its crazy how divisive certain topics can be here on f95 and the kinds of unhealthy attachments people make to fictional characters. Just like any good book its a blast to get lost in the story, but if you struggle with forming unhealthy attachments to the characters then its probably best to avoid those types of stories.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I swear I have seen a lot of stupid things but complaining about a love interest been virgin waiting for the MC have to be in my top 3 for sure. "You know this girl love you so much that waited for you all this year" Oh my god how offensive, unreasonable and unrealistic! She needs to be fucked by a random right away!

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I swear I have seen a lot of stupid things but complaining about a love interest been virgin waiting for the MC have to be in my top 3 for sure. "You know this girl love you so much that waited for you all this year" Oh my god how offensive, unreasonable and unrealistic!
For real tho
There are people whining why all LI' s are not virgin and holy, untouched by any man or woman! And here people are actually complaining on that? Cmon wtf

Reactions: vinzzy248

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
For real tho
There are people whining why all LI' s are not virgin and holy, untouched by any man or woman! And here people are actually complaining on that? Cmon wtf
I mean i usually prefer my LI virgins especially if the are in love with the mc before the story started but i don't give to much importance if they aren't as long as they aren't declared sluts that fuck everything in sight. Let be real, we all have to agree that between a virgin LI and a non virgin LI must of us will choose the first one.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
For real tho
apples and oranges... one of my favorite LI from AVNs is Carli from depraved awakening, and she happens to be aprostiute, but it fits the character, the story and she has an amazing character development arc where in the end she becomes a true partner for MC. here we have a girl that was obsessed with her brother to the point of potentially killing a friend for badmouthing him and people want her to have fucked around when her only experience with guys was an attempted rape that caused her to lose her beloved brother. There's too much therapy she'd have to go through.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I mean i usually prefer my LI virgins especially if the are in love with the mc before the story started but i don't give to much importance if they aren't as long as they aren't declared sluts that fuck everything in sight. Let be real, we all have to agree that between a virgin LI and a non virgin LI must of us will choose the first one.
Yea
People on this site are fucking weird, complaining about Li being a fucking virgin

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
oh and I forgot to mention, my MC tuned down all the optional sex, so I can expect Jaye to have stayed loyal too.... except for Mallory but I'm gunning for a trouple

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes