4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
Sadly, untouched inexperienced sexy virgins are just sitting around waiting to be saved by the player in most VN's. It weakens the believability of them for me especially since I don't insert myself into the MC's shoes. It's a shame that a large part of the community is just one giant echo chamber that pats itself on the back over it's hyper sensitivity. If dev's weren't so scared of losing money we might get some more realistic stories.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Would that be "Reverse NTR"? Do we need a tag for that? Clearly yes for all the NTR lovers and haters!
And afterwards we combine NTR & Reverse NTR to one tag called RTNR
Twice. He had sex with another man's wife twice. Two different wives. One time made him watch. But by all means, let's throw stones at Jaye for having a boyfriend and demand the NTR tag.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
untouched inexperienced sexy virgins
It's something you can fix with a surgery. So no problem, even a mom can be a virgin today o_O
You just need to assume that all of thes deep throating, anal loving, sex hungry virgins had a surgery ;-) to fix some virgin issues....

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Twice. He had sex with another man's wife twice. Two different wives. One time made him watch. But by all means, let's throw stones at Jaye for having a boyfriend and demand the NTR tag.
Twice Reverse NTR! does it also need a special tag? I request that, seeing this man whore, that is not a virgin anymore!
TRNTR is maybe better then RNTR?!

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
Sadly, untouched inexperienced sexy virgins are just sitting around waiting to be saved by the player in most VN's. It weakens the believability of them for me especially since I don't insert myself into the MC's shoes. It's a shame that a large part of the community is just one giant echo chamber that pats itself on the back over it's hyper sensitivity. If dev's weren't so scared of losing money we might get some more realistic stories.
This. Too many games catering to this shit. I feel bad for devs trying to balance making the game they want with generating income.

Mar 26, 2022
It's not possible, that Jaye will cheat on MC, when he is on her path. She was ready to tear Mallory apart
It seems NTR is a hot topic over here on f95.
I don't even know what NTR exactly mean, lol.

About Jaye; if MC is one her path, she is already prepared to tear Mallory apart. So no way she's gonna cheat on him in that case.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Rumors confirmed. It absolutely should happen if you're not on the Jaye path.
This. Too many games catering to this shit. I feel bad for devs trying to balance making the game they want with generating income.
have you cucks actually read the text or were you just fapping to the renders you un'renned?I'm not kinksghaming, just genuinely perplexed. The whole problem in the story is that both MC and Jaye are obsessed with each other, and while Jaye keeps fighting it poorly, MC keeps looking for sex with redheads as a substitute for Jaye. And the last guy that tried to have sex with Jaye didn't have her consent and got punched in the throat. That's a good indcation of Jaye's intention of dating other guys.
And bananabrown , you do know in this story there's a genetically perfect clone of MC's mother... I'm also certain that the devs are doing the game they want, as evidenced by the fact MC's mom is not an option.

btw HoboCop86 , this game doesn't need a rewrite to have fullcest, it would only remove the uncertaincy of the taboo between MC and Jaye; the whole fear of what people would think while there's no reason they shouldn't be together.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
have you cucks actually read the text or were you just fapping to the renders you un'renned?I'm not kinksghaming, just genuinely perplexed. The whole problem in the story is that both MC and Jaye are obsessed with each other, and while Jaye keeps fighting it poorly, MC keeps looking for sex with redheads as a substitute for Jaye. And the last guy that tried to have sex with Jaye didn't have her consent and got punched in the throat. That's a good indcation of Jaye's intention of dating other guys.
And bananabrown , you do know in this story there's a genetically perfect clone of MC's mother... I'm also certain that the devs are doing the game they want, as evidenced by the fact MC's mom is not an option.

btw HoboCop86 , this game doesn't need a rewrite to have fullcest, it would only remove the uncertaincy of the taboo between MC and Jaye; the whole fear of what people would think while there's no reason they shouldn't be together.
Seriously? It was enough to just mention that this kind of behavior of girls is very far from being normal (which is absolutely true) for you to start calling those few people cucks? And then saying that this is not kinkshaming?
Oh, I'm not calling you a hypocrite, I'm just genuinely perplexed.

Thanks for the facepalm, BTW. Not calling you an idiot, I'm just still perplexed.
They weren't attacking the dev, they did not ask for changes, they were not asking NTR nor cuck content, they were not complaining about the somewhat unrealistic content. They just mentioned that they were not expecting for Jaye to still be a virgin. Yet this was already enough for you to go full anti-NTR attack mode, calling them cucks and pretending that this is not kinkshaming. Where is this aggression and hate coming from?
People were joking about NTR. No one was serious before you blew up.

Last edited:

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
NTR is a hot topic here because most users dont understand what NTR is, or they are just braindead for the sake of being braindead.

Reactions: Quadclops

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
NTR doesn't belong in this game.... Good to know that other people still know best what a game developed by someone else should look like.
Not that I am overly fond of NTR, but if it fits the story and the actual context of a scene, use it.
At the end of the day, it's just a game.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes