4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Kentyrr

Chasing Sunsets Dev/Artist
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
The whole Tara/Jaye and MC should be an option. As a dedicated hater of lesbian open relationships it kicked the interest out of the game just as I was getting interested. If the Mc cared he wouldn't sleep with some weird bimbo telling him about how she licks his sisters twat and he can pretend she is Jaye so they can have sex. Tara even says they aren't lesbians but who cares at that point as licking another girls pussy is close enough? Oh well.
Sorry that one scene ruined your interest, thanks for playing though!

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Caption "This text will get him to come home for sure! He hasn't answered any of them in 3 years but for sure he is getting them. No need to look at my phone settings to find out if I blocked him back on graduation day. Nope. Don't need to check that at all."
She couldn't know since it was the MC who blocked the phone ;)

capii

Dec 9, 2017
Can someone give us the some insight, if we have a release date/window from this post?

Reactions: D3xzalias

capii

Dec 9, 2017
Soon is soon...no?
well, not always hahaha, to Blizzard, Soon ™ has a whole dimension of time on its own
to some people soon is on the same day, or the next day

Soon can mean anything from tomorrow to "until it's done"

I wanted some exact timetable, like, by the end of next week, or the end of the month..

I'm hyped, need to prepare

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Can someone give us the some insight, if we have a release date/window from this post?

After some hair loss, occasional dog punting, and several 750ml bottles of Woodford Reserve, I believe we have our music issues resolved and are preparing to move forward with our beta.

There is some supplemental art still being rendered and one animation remains in progress, but we should be able to enter beta by next weekend, and look forward to release the week after that, barring any shockingly dumb continuity errors spotted by the beta team that requires significant new art.

I will be out for four days in sunny Arizona starting tomorrow for a small vacation, but plan to make up for it on the tail end when I return to my development rig on Tuesday.

While I'm out of town, I can continue to work on coding and features to some degree, so it's not really lost time.
In any case, Kent and I are very happy with how things have come together and our latest instalment is looking good to us!
We can't wait to share the latest with all of you soon!

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes