4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I just started this game. I already do not like how the whole thing with Mallory is starting. Why don't we have a choice to be able to tell her to go kick rocks? Why would the MC want to do an interview after losing both his parents? It all seems very forced and it has me speed clicking though any scenes with her. I already don't like her or where the story is going with her.
You should maybe try it another day without speed clicking and skipping. Their relationship is very playful and sweet, I have no idea what you can find irritating about the introduction. It could just be that you are not in the right mindset and somehow find the interview idea antagonistic? Mallory is a huge part of the game.

Mar 26, 2022
I just started this game. I already do not like how the whole thing with Mallory is starting. Why don't we have a choice to be able to tell her to go kick rocks? Why would the MC want to do an interview after losing both his parents? It all seems very forced and it has me speed clicking though any scenes with her. I already don't like her or where the story is going with her.
Later you can distant from her by choosing right options, but you can't ditch her. She is very important part of the story, same as Jaye.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
just don't play the game, as this would be your intended outcome. I mean, stop playing the game at the point when you want to ditch the interview, which is.... in intro?

• Angry
Reactions: ben_sylar

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Don't know, i guess i played it end of '20 the last time. Do not remember much from it anymore.

But to get back on Topic:
Mallory or Jaye, i'm in for Jaye. Mallory is a very nice LI, but Jaye is the Endgame! :love:
Jaye, from the start till now.

True that Mallory is nice and love her eyes but... Jaye just gives me goosebumps.
Even when they were on the wrong foot she got my full attention.
And thats also why this game is so good. StoneFox has it so well written and the scenes are top notch that you can feel her insecurity and doubt. Even her love allthough she won't admitt it right away.

Bombshell scene is 1 for the books. Never saw something made that good. Not graphics (outstanding though) but the way you can change "her"
Just awesome...

I agree in that Jaye was always the hook for me and easily endgame. Mallory is very nice and in most cases would be either an acceptable alternative LI or a bonus on a throuple/polyamorous path. At his point, I am confident of her sincerity towards the MC enough to trust her, however, she's more of a friend/friend with benefits to me at this point, no different than Lisa? the other brunette.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I agree in that Jaye was always the hook for me and easily endgame. Mallory is very nice and in most cases would be either an acceptable alternative LI or a bonus on a throuple/polyamorous path. At his point, I am confident of her sincerity towards the MC enough to trust her, however, she's more of a friend/friend with benefits to me at this point, no different than Lisa? the other brunette.
Couldn't have said it any better.
If i have to drop every single one for Jaye i would do it in an instance.
She is one of the best characters written, easily top 5, of all the VN's i played. All through out her anger you could feel/sense her love even her lust for you. Not just a simple thought between scenes "but i still would fuck him" but her true feelings.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Couldn't have said it any better.
If i have to drop every single one for Jaye i would do it in an instance.
She is one of the best characters written, easily top 5, of all the VN's i played. All through out her anger you could feel/sense her love even her lust for you. Not just a simple thought between scenes "but i still would fuck him" but her true feelings.
100%, even when she's angry(and she has a bit of a temper on her lol) at you she still loves you with all her heart, all her reactions come from a position of extreme passion.
And yeah it's not a "(s)he is dumb/annoying but i still would hit it" it's "i want you in my life forever".

When you have something like that from both sides(i certainly correspond) there are no doubts, i just want to say "we are a couple now" to anybody who comes around, but i understand if the devs don't want to resolve things too quickly.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
She's more of a Grey Jedi, embracing both Light and Dark sides of the Force, there has to be a balance between the two. :geek:
Well, till now we had a stroll into John Wick, Cyberpunk and now Star Wars.

It's time to move on into the Warhammer universe, isnt it?

Jaye Knight? A mix out of this two pleasant little contemporaries
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
You should maybe try it another day without speed clicking and skipping. Their relationship is very playful and sweet, I have no idea what you can find irritating about the introduction. It could just be that you are not in the right mindset and somehow find the interview idea antagonistic? Mallory is a huge part of the game.
I did make myself go back and try again. I must admit that I didnt give it a chance. The whole scene just seemed misplaced and turned me against Mallory as soon as I found out what her job was. Much of this stems from my real life hatred of the news media but that has nothing to do with the game.

Going back and starting again I saw how things developed after her introduction and tried to keep an open mind. Honestly I still really do not like her but I see how important she is in the story. To be honest I am not remotely interested in Mallory because I am completely captivated by the relationship between the MC and Jaye. I ultimately decided to make decisions to keep Mallory as close as possible though more to string her along and see what her motives are than anything. I fully intend to kick her to a curb somewhere if I can do it with minimal fallout later.

SO....... Despite my early misgivings I fell in love with the story and I even committed as a 1 year Patreon backer because of just how much I enjoyed the story. Mallory though? If she were to fall overboard in the next storm, I would let the sea have her. I still don't like her character and only see her as an obstacle to Jaye and the MC's true happiness.

P.S. Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It is because of you that I ultimately fell in love with the story.

Last edited:

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
The whole Tara/Jaye and MC should be an option. As a dedicated hater of lesbian open relationships it kicked the interest out of the game just as I was getting interested. If the Mc cared he wouldn't sleep with some weird bimbo telling him about how she licks his sisters twat and he can pretend she is Jaye so they can have sex. Tara even says they aren't lesbians but who cares at that point as licking another girls pussy is close enough? Oh well.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Well if he is playing for no that means we have to play it soon aswell to find all his lovely mistakes and give him feedback on it :p And maybe slap some sense into him if needed.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The whole Tara/Jaye and MC should be an option. As a dedicated hater of lesbian open relationships it kicked the interest out of the game just as I was getting interested. If the Mc cared he wouldn't sleep with some weird bimbo telling him about how she licks his sisters twat and he can pretend she is Jaye so they can have sex. Tara even says they aren't lesbians but who cares at that point as licking another girls pussy is close enough? Oh well.
That's a good thing on my book, since Jaye has fooled around with Tara and was ok with the fact that the MC also did...
We are in a solid route for a menage, not a throuple, just a "hey why don't you join us for a night?".

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
That's a good thing on my book, since Jaye has fooled around with Tara and was ok with the fact that the MC also did...
We are in a solid route for a menage, not a throuple, just a "hey why don't you join us for a night?".
I would love that. Tara is hot. Especially with her present-day hair.

Reactions: LSC82
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes