4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I actually liked them both almoston same level, but I had to side with Mallory! She deserves it in case, there is not huge gap in preferences... Her eyes are beautiful (I have bias, I have heterochromy - different eye colour :D And I love it )
Yeah. Mallory and the protagonist from Where It All Began should hook up. See if they can pass on the trait.

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
Yeah. Mallory and the protagonist from Where It All Began should hook up. See if they can pass on the trait.
Potagonist from "Where It All Began" has heterochromy? I am interested :D
Just add DnD addiction from "BetweenTwo worlds" and that is almost me!:p

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Potagonist from "Where It All Began" has heterochromy? I am interested :D
Just add DnD addiction from "Beyond Two worlds" and that is almost me!:p
DnD fan? Try out Badik ( yes i know, again talking about it ;) )
There a 2 funny events playing it. Just remember.... Sally is the bomb ingame :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
DnD fan? Try out Badik ( yes i know, again talking about it ;) )
There a 2 funny events playing it. Just remember.... Sally is the bomb ingame :ROFLMAO:
Yes, I was so dissapointed there isonly so little DnD content in BADIK...One is so short, but second one is actually pretty good. Need more in there! :D (I want DnD content with Sage!)

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Yes, I was so dissapointed there isonly so little DnD content in BADIK...One is so short, but second one is actually pretty good. Need more in there! :D (I want DnD content with Sage!)
You got to rescue her in the 2nd ;)

And there are rumours about yet another session.
Summer's Gone is also introducing a tabletop session, partly in the next update but i'm not sure if it's DnD based or something else. Was mentioned but forgot it.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
are rumours about yet another session.
Summer's Gone is also introducing a tabletop sessio
Well rescue and kill everyone... Well... DIK move (pun intended :D) But I mean session with SAGE char as player, not chareacter that uses Sage's textures to be involved in substory of story :D

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Well rescue and kill everyone... Well... DIK move (pun intended :D) But I mean session with SAGE char as player, not chareacter that uses Sage's textures to be involved in substory of story :D
Got it, and yeah pretty huge DIK move :ROFLMAO:
Personally i rather hug the ice queen :p

Reactions: Ilhares

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
Got it, and yeah pretty huge DIK move :ROFLMAO:
Personally i rather hug the ice queen :p
Right now I am not able to remember who was Ice queen texturewise, but I presume Bella.
Just based on you BaDIK signature. (I have to steal somewhere signature of Bella from Lom, my fav LI from every VN sso far)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Point of clarification: I don't add specific code to crash things. I personally find that adding deliberate code traps to be gauche; I add plenty of accidental ones because I'm a shitty coder. If a player chooses to move the goalposts to enjoy the game, who am I to cockblock them?

That said, I did make the variables non-intuitive to prevent people from trying to piece together story elements before they appeared in game. Many games would have variables named things like "JayeShowerSex == True" where I would label it as something far less obvious like "boolean093 == True."

The idea wasn't to sabotage modders specifically, though it's certainly occasionally has that effect.

That doesn't mean there aren't risks to cheating, as the math to calculate world states in future chapters is unpredictable at this point, so cheating now can lead to unexpected results later with no no direct intent to clown the player.

For example, it's currently impossible to max Trust/Love points with both girls as of Ch4, and people using mods to adjust those values may end up creating a final value that's not consistent with the ending they wanted or that I've even planned for. While it wouldn't have been a deliberate act of fuckery, that wouldn't matter much to frustrated players.
Ah Mate, you got that wrong, he spoke about the Devs from Being a Dik and not about you. ;)

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Right now I am not able to remember who was Ice queen texturewise, but I presume Bella.
Just based on you BaDIK signature. (I have to steal somewhere signature of Bella from Lom, my fav LI from every VN sso far)
Indeed Bella, but let's get back on topic.
With the update coming soon ;) what do you guys/girls think will happen now Lisa busted our MC with the lovely Jaye?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Indeed Bella, but let's get back on topic.
With the update coming soon ;) what do you guys/girls think will happen now Lisa busted our MC with the lovely Jaye?
I hope embracing it, but unlikely i have to say.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
I just started this game. I already do not like how the whole thing with Mallory is starting. Why don't we have a choice to be able to tell her to go kick rocks? Why would the MC want to do an interview after losing both his parents? It all seems very forced and it has me speed clicking though any scenes with her. I already don't like her or where the story is going with her.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I just started this game. I already do not like how the whole thing with Mallory is starting. Why don't we have a choice to be able to tell her to go kick rocks? Why would the MC want to do an interview after losing both his parents? It all seems very forced and it has me speed clicking though any scenes with her. I already don't like her or where the story is going with her.
Because it's not your story, Someone else is telling it to you. Haven't you been paying attention the storyteller is still sitting in a bar. Sipping expensive whiskey

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes