4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
My 2 cents:

I didn't even realize they added more music in chapter 4.

Just replace it with the older one and move on.

Reactions: mikeyc27

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
So far the game is being pretty enjoyable, but is there a specific reason why Mallory score is so important as Jaye ? Is it a big spoiler? Like also being a sister or something similar. If it's a big spoilder then don't say it, just say yes or no please.

Just asking because I find it odd that there's such important at start to her score, yet no reference to Erica or Linda score or other character . Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the game so far, not only due the gorgeous renders but also the character development, but at first it isn't show enough relevance (yet) as to why Mallory points are important but other characters aren't. I wouldn't complain if other characters also had the point system, but only her and the sister having feels a bit odd. Nothing extreme, but just gives an hint of her importance to the lore. Anyway, I'm still at start of chapter 2, so I'm probably missing quite a lot still.

Just a thing aside, I'm still sad we don't get a chance with more chances with mom or that Erica and Linda aren't cousin/aunt at least. I don't blame the game dev, I blame this thread having the incest tag. I don't mind games without incest (and I'm loving this one, just to keep that in mind), but feels meh adding incest tags to game that don't have it, specially for fans of the genre. Again, not to shit on the dev, it isn't his fault, as well I'm absolutely loving the game so far, but step siblings isn't incest. It just gives false expectations, and it isn't unfair to the dev, specially when the game has such an outstanding quality so far, and seems pretty worthy of patronage as well. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ann87ra and bebiho

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So far the game is being pretty enjoyable, but is there a specific reason why Mallory score is so important as Jaye? Is it a big spoiler? Like also being a sister or something similar. If it's a big spoilder then don't say it, just say yes or no please.

Just asking because I find it odd that there's such important at start to her score, yet no reference to Erica or Linda score or other character. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the game so far, not only due the gorgeous renders but also the character development, but at first it isn't show enough relevance (yet) as to why Mallory points are important but other characters aren't. I wouldn't complain if other characters also had the point system, but only her and the sister having feels a bit odd. Nothing extreme, but just gives an hint of her importance to the lore. Anyway, I'm still at start of chapter 2, so I'm probably missing quite a lot still.

Just a thing aside, I'm still sad we don't get a chance with more chances with mom or that Erica and Linda aren't cousin/aunt at least. I don't blame the game dev, I blame this thread having the incest tag. I don't mind games without incest (and I'm loving this one, just to keep that in mind), but feels meh adding incest tags to game that don't have it, specially for fans of the genre. Again, not to shit on the dev, it isn't his fault, as well I'm absolutely loving the game so far, but step siblings isn't incest. It just gives false expectations, and it isn't unfair to the dev, specially when the game has such an outstanding quality so far, and seems pretty worthy of patronage as well. Just my 2 cents.
I suppose the tiny weeny little fact that Mallory and Jaye have been explicitly identified as the only 2 LI's by the devs from the very beginning, and the rest are only side girls might have something to do with that.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I suppose the tiny weeny little fact that Mallory and Jaye have been explicitly identified as the only 2 LI's by the devs from the very beginning, and the rest are only side girls might have something to do with that.
Well, I guess the intro is telling us that MC will end up either with Jay or Mallory. :)

Reactions: vireker
Mar 26, 2022
Since there is the conversation about Jaye and Mallory - which one will you choose at the end? They both have very good backstories, but personally I will pick Jaye. Her feeling towards MC feels just very natural and believable.

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Since there is the conversation about Jaye and Mallory - which one will you choose at the end? They both have very good backstories, but personally I will pick Jaye. Her feeling towards MC feels very natural and believable.
I'm sure many will choose Mallory. She is a well developed, likeable and gorgeous LI. But, for me, the story is all about straightening the twisted relationship between Jaye and the MC. Not to mention she is one of the most beautifully rendered characters ever!

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I'm sure many will choose Mallory. She is a well developed, likeable and gorgeous LI. But, for me, the story is all about straightening the twisted relationship between Jaye and the MC. Not to mention she is one of the most beautifully rendered characters ever!
Exactly - our relationship with Jaye is a total rollercoaster, full of dizzying heights and shattering lows.
As the MC we could, at any minute, be wiped out in a disastrous crash and burn, or maybe, just maybe, reach paradise itself!! :D:D:D

Plus she is pretty hot! :love::love::love:

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Since there is the conversation about Jaye and Mallory - which one will you choose at the end? They both have very good backstories, but personally I will pick Jaye. Her feeling towards MC feels just very natural and believable.
For sure Jaye. I came for the story of childhood love. That's why my main LI in Interwitned is Erynn. Love this type of story and CS is executing it perfectly.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Oh to have that choice in RL... Personally I'm slightly leaning towards Mallory but mainly due to her history & restoring close friendship with Jaye. Going back to the start my feelings on the company was that I'd help Jaye get it and give advice and assistance when needed but she'd run it; it's a walk away for me as it wouldn't feel right otherwise given their history.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes