4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
All I got to say to that, what a lovely singing voice you must have. ;) Yeah, I got the refence to this part. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1837540
I have to say, much as I didn't like Amanda's prank, I did get a kick out of the Zuul silhouette. Good art design there. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JenMistress

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Don't know if someone pointed out this before but there is two bugs I've spotted:
1. If you chose "Shout for help" at the end of chapter 4 (when Jaye sink in the ocean) music loops and keep playing till the chapter 5.
2. If you chose "People vanish at sea all the time" game will not cut short after so called "game over" ending and chapter 5 will go on like nothing happened.
So, someone DID choose the other choices. Oh, well.

:whistle:

(just joking)

• Wow
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
The last potential scene in this update should be put under treasure tag. It was one of the most hilarious and awkward scenes in VN that I ever seen. Thank you Stone Fox Studios for providing this masterpiece to us. <3

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.58 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.54 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 899 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 864 MB: - MEGA

Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
why teamviewer installer is in game folder?

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Selling your data to the Chinese
The Teamviewer .exe was the result of me hurriedly trying to set up the render rig for remote rendering when I went on holiday the weekend before the release. There is no ulterior purpose, there is no code in the binary that invokes it, it is utterly safe to delete, and has been in the bugfix.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just start playing the 0.6 updates for the first time. I was surprised by the witcher 3 inspire main menu. Why though? What is the occasion? Did the dev just beat the witcher 3 recently and feel like doing it? :p

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Just start playing the 0.6 updates for the first time. I was surprised by the witcher 3 inspire main menu. Why though? What is the occasion? Did the dev just beat the witcher 3 recently and feel like doing it? :p
Enjoy it while you've seen it because it's very rare. You have like 6% chance of getting it, as most of the time you'll either get Jaye or Mallory.

Quintus_the_lesser

May 5, 2020
Just ran through all that's out at present - this game is superbly well done!

Great humour, compelling characters, interesting story, and a couple of tremendously artful scenes (one in particular I think is particularly innovative) among an overall excellently crafted presentation. Looking forward to more!

Ice.serbia

Oct 7, 2021
unbelievable game. Graphics are so well balanced, not to much reality and not to much flat design, just so perfect middle ground. And for animations you did fantastic job. No standard error with depth, bouncing and object fling trough something not supposed to. It have almost all unique characters (i recognize only 1 similar from other game) and it has a lot of unique surroundings compared to other games (even if they maybe free its nice to see different surroundings, and not all same for all games). Story is also fantastic. Love humor during game, its not often see in games. Overall you got your self a supporter. Thx for game and keep up with good job. So far from 200+ games played this is in mine top 5

Reactions: Ziltoid

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Man this game is great. Really top notch

would be cool to see a flashback scene with Linda of their first sexual experience together.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes