4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Ok, I'm not sure why I haven't played this before, but it immediately shot into my top 5 list, possibly top 3... Played from start to current finish yesterday, but didn't get around to posting until now, dues to several hours spent facepalming for not playing sooner.

Every girl in this game is stunning. I can't pick between the main two, and the side characters would be top tier in any other game.

Animations and facial expressions are brilliant, they're more like actors than just character models.

The story is well paced, interesting and a few nitpicks aside, very cohesive. And the jokes and pop culture references are on point. Got more than a few laughs out of Lisa's reactions to the van, and that's just one sequence.

I don't do patreon, but I hit the "add to cart" button on Steam with the power of a thousand suns.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Fully Steamed Edition v0.6a

Chasing Sunsets v0.6a (Steam) is now available via new links in the mod's OP.

Use this version only if installed on that platform. Includes the dev's and the mod's latest builds (both have fixes) and the mod's tweaked features including an even better SanchoCheat screen. There's a new note in the FAQ (second post in the mod's thread) regarding the two installation differences if your wondering why. I have a non-Steam version ready to deploy once it hits this site (if there are no other changes when it arrives), so hang tight for that supply.

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: me130 and Ghostly

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Does anyone else have issue with UI on Android port?

I can't see the "Back, Skip, Auto, Save, Load, etc." options at bottom of screen.
On PC you press 'Q' to show/hide that, on Android you'll have to contact whoever is making the port, since is not an official release.

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Well..... Just wow....mind blowing.... Just made it in my top 3 with great perspective to be my #1 game so far....
Renders top class, facial expressions are.... Well... Soo real , captivating story....

And for the "minus" part.... Devs need to work a little at animations, but I'm sure they'll be much more realistic in future updates.

Keep up the good work

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Anyone else getting an error that says....

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/story/chapter4.rpy", line 1956, in script
$ unlock_scene_item(7)
File "game/scripts/story/chapter4.rpy", line 1956, in <module>
$ unlock_scene_item(7)
File "game/scripts/features/scenegallery/scenelist.rpy", line 3, in unlock_scene_item
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'unlock'

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes