4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I suspect you were not the one I should have asked the question of. I am using JokerLeader's mod and that option doesn't show up there, at least in my executable. I will use the workaround suggested by micmitja until I can get this straightened out.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Thank you for responding.
Correct, My mod doesn't have that anymore.
Even in the features in the Mod post, it says this.
" Option to turn on or off to Name Your Saves. (On Hold) "

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Correct, My mod doesn't have that anymore.
Even in the features in the Mod post, it says this.
" Option to turn on or off to Name Your Saves. (On Hold) "
Okay, I'll wait for the Hold to be removed, and use the workaround until it's available.

Thank you for responding.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just finished this build. Love this game, really love all the banter after Amanda woke up. So many perfectly placed movie/game/music references in that last part. Of course, for me, this was the cherry on top...

screenshot0001.png

Both the reference and who was in the room with you.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Pee Diddy. Machine Gun Jelly. My sides. Damn this was a fun update – great writing as ever and just... mmmnnnnfffff... the animations. Jiggle all the way.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
First Chapter 6 Preview-
“Often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” –- Helen Keller
View attachment 1848149
Just a little FYI while I finish porting v0.6b(Steam), Stone Fox Studios has already started dialogue for Ch6 that goes with the above teaser. I won't spoil it nor will I add a "preview" scene to the gallery out of respect to the dev and to you folks as well. The scene may change and me doing so would be a disservice to you all. So, I'm not mentioning this dialogue tease to be an asshole by then not showing it to you in the mod, I'm doing it to inform you of the dev's progress so you know he's off and running with the ball.

Regards.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Hey so ive been enjoying this so far but can i say one thing?

That scene with Amanda in chapter 5 scared me shitless! Dafuq was that, i was so focused on the screen that i literally fell out of my chair! This is the first time a VN does that !!
Remember to keep both hands on the Wh........never mind.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Chasing Sunsets - MultiMod Edition (Now v0.6b(Steam) & v0.6(non-Steam))
View attachment 1704575

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Temporary Note: Multi-Mod updated to latest SanchoMod python core v6a, even more new features added.
SanchoMod now updated to v0.6b(Steam).

Non-Steam is still v0.6 until an update of the base VN is provided and linked in the OP of this thread by a supplier (I'm not a supplier so please kindly quit asking me to provide it). Thank you in advance for your understanding regarding a supplier versus a modder. If you wish to install and run the Steam version in a non-Steam environment, please see the FAQ note in the mod's thread here for details. How you handle your persistent is very important (in essence treat it as a completely separate game). Read before executing this process for retention of both your sanity and mine. Kind regards.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
lol ya, I will say this, though, unless I'm mis-remembering the base subject of the conversation (I believe the context of that chat was about the prequel trilogy, right?) I have no problem accepting the prequel trilogy as canon after the trash that Disney's been producing, lol. For me, the whole series ends at Episode 6 currently. Hoping the rights are sold to a company that understands Star Wars and isn't in it just to produce DiVeRsItY & InClUsIvItY propaganda.
The problems with the sequels have nothing to do with diversity or inclusivity and everything to do with basic competence in storytelling. How you spring for Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford then refuse to reunite them onscreen and instead kill them off as quickly and ignominiously as possible I will never understand. New Coke made more sense than this and that was one of the dumbest ideas in the history of corporate branding.

At any rate, the actual conversation in Chasing Sunsets isn't about the prequels but the Special Edition of the original trilogy, specifically the infamous decision to have Greedo shoot first and miss Han at point blank range. Jaye takes the consensus opinion that it was a stupid change, thus leaving the MC with the unenviable task of having to argue in favor of the change if he wants to disagree with her.

Amusingly, I've been thinking about restarting my main run and doing just that because we now know that affects whether Jaye 'waits' for the MC during his 5 year walkabout (and I feel bad making her wait for something that will never happen). On the one hand it's pretty hard to defend the change (and I don't consider "It's canon, deal with it" to be very persuasive). On the other hand, the MC is a kid at the time; saying something dumb just get a rise out of a sibling is entirely plausible.

So I'm tempted to give it a try. Currently the major hurdle is that I'm too lazy to completely replay the game, but maybe I'll feel like replaying things someday, or there will be more changes I want to make.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
The problems with the sequels have nothing to do with diversity or inclusivity and everything to do with basic competence in storytelling. How you spring for Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford then refuse to reunite them onscreen and instead kill them off as quickly and ignominiously as possible I will never understand. New Coke made more sense than this and that was one of the dumbest ideas in the history of corporate branding.

At any rate, the actual conversation in Chasing Sunsets isn't about the prequels but the Special Edition of the original trilogy, specifically the infamous decision to have Greedo shoot first and miss Han at point blank range. Jaye takes the consensus opinion that it was a stupid change, thus leaving the MC with the unenviable task of having to argue in favor of the change if he wants to disagree with her.

Amusingly, I've been thinking about restarting my main run and doing just that because we now know that affects whether Jaye 'waits' for the MC during his 5 year walkabout (and I feel bad making her wait for something that will never happen). On the one hand it's pretty hard to defend the change (and I don't consider "It's canon, deal with it" to be very persuasive). On the other hand, the MC is a kid at the time; saying something dumb just get a rise out of a sibling is entirely plausible.

So I'm tempted to give it a try. Currently the major hurdle is that I'm too lazy to completely replay the game, but maybe I'll feel like replaying things someday, or there will be more changes I want to make.
We'll just have to disagree on the ST's numerous flaws - ultimately I don't acknowledge it as canon and never will so that was why that earlier post caught my attention with the discussion of canon, etc., hah. I'll remove my previous post since it wasn't related to the scene referenced and no need to take anything OT from Chasing Sunets. Thanks for the response, hope you enjoy your next playthrough. :)

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes