4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks for letting us know! We'll remove it.
mate i don t wanna sound like im hating or something its just an observation i like the witcher

and god damn it im fucking enjoying this damn game, the prologue with the jaye and all hat building up while the mc tells the story god damn it i m anxious nice story telling fk it

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You know that an easter egg has some fundament to get done in a game right?
Ok, so excuse my poor English but I had to look up what fundament means.

Fundament - 1) the foundation or basis of something; or 2) a person's butt

So are you saying that an easter egg is the foundation to get done in a game (which makes no grammatical sense); or it has a butt to get done?

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020

So are you saying that an easter egg is the foundation to get done in a game (which makes no grammatical sense); or it has a butt to get done?
While I typically try to avoid spoilers, I can confirm that Jaye does indeed have a butt.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017

What im saying is that Cyberpunk has some rightful fundament to get an Easter egg from the witcher, but Chasing Sunsets not, then it's not an easter egg, it's a tribute to the witcher because the dev likes it , and the easter egg is find it with 6% chance ( idk someone told me that) but, it could be Sponge bob instead The witcher and it would be the same :D

it's like Guts and berserk on Elden Ring, it's a tribute, not an easter egg m, those are created by people who previously worked on a game that has fundament to include it as a surprise, idk if im explaining myself, but man i m tired of discussing this e,e i really like this game

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
They complement each other so much. The only negative i have is the language in the past sections as kids. Its unnatural at times, but I find it easy to look past that. Its memories after all and i consider it adult embellishment and not accurate.
Honestly, I feel that a lot of dialogues are unnatural. Flirting dialogues are the worst.

Man, do you really think that flirting is talking to each other like you're a stand-up comedy duo on stage?

Do they think that you seduce a man/woman by outsmarting her/him with words?

Oh Boy.

• Angry
Reactions: Kovir123

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
While I typically try to avoid spoilers, I can confirm that Jaye does indeed have a butt.
Should I take the fact that you only mentioned Jaye but not Mallory as a hint of some sort? :p

What im saying is that Cyberpunk has some rightful fundament to get an Easter egg from the witcher, but Chasing Sunsets not, then it's not an easter egg, it's a tribute to the witcher because the dev likes it , and the easter egg is find it with 6% chance ( idk someone told me that) but, it could be Sponge bob instead The witcher and it would be the same :D

it's like Guts and berserk on Elden Ring, it's a tribute, not an easter egg m, those are created by people who previously worked on a game that has fundament to include it as a surprise, idk if im explaining myself, but man i m tired of discussing this e,e i really like this game
Sorry, but easter eggs while in general are somewhat related to the game (or movie), it's not a requirement. It's only real requirement is that the creator wants it there for fun.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Should I take the fact that you only mentioned Jaye but not Mallory as a hint of some sort? :p

Sorry, but easter eggs while in general are somewhat related to the game (or movie), it's not a requirement. It's only real requirement is that the creator wants it there for fun.
yeah it is, if not is a tribute or gesture of admiration

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
No, it really isn't.

It doesn't have to have anything to do with the easter eggs source.
Man whatever , you win the thing is the dev doesn t know we are fans of the witcher, so it's not an easter egg it's just bs but okay, im getting pissed with jaye already and im kinda pissed to answer xD this game is truly a trip

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
it's a tribute, not an easter egg m, those are created by people who previously worked on a game that has fundament to include it as a surprise
So I was looking at the extensive list of easter eggs in The Witcher 3 and, man... that dev team must have worked on the majority of pop culture hits to have the right to reference all those in their game.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
So I was looking at the extensive list of easter eggs in The Witcher 3 and, man... that dev team must have worked on the majority of pop culture hits to have the right to reference all those in their game.

Yeap, tributes, and gestures nothing more man, for real just let it slip, an easter egg is geralt and ciri talking about a world with machines and robot people, and then in cyberpunk show us that moment and a hint that ciri was there, THAT'S an EASTER EGG JESUS ...... the things you comment are references , gestures, tributes, deal with it

etool

Jun 14, 2021
is that person still going on about easter eggs? and even seem upset over it .... maybe a witcher dev? which I doubt

not even sure why they even mention it at all ..... odd thing to get upset about

and to the Dev ... good job, good story, great renders, good luck

Reactions: HornyyPussy

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

I thought I'd take a moment to update everyone on how Chapter 6 is coming along.

If you're following along in our Discord, by now you know Kent and I are particularly happy to be working on this update as it will contain some content we've been looking forward to since before we began development.

As such, we've hit the ground running, and the new chapter is fully flowcharted, and the logic/decision tree for the entire update is already coded in!

Dialogue is following a bit more slowly, and as always, art is the long pole in the tent. In any case, Kent hasn't been a slouch there either: Scene 1 is fully posed and rendered, and tonight he began on Scene 2.
Chapter 6 will be titled "Downtime," and will focus on relationships and their trajectories, with the main story riding shotgun.

This seems like a good time to share our vision of the remaining four chapters.

The girls are going to become increasingly interested in where they factor into the player's plans, and how the MC reconciles what he says his intentions are against how he actually behaves.

In a practical sense, this means the main character can be pursuing a pure path with either (or neither) of the two main love interests, a platonic path with both, or try his luck and thread the needle between any combination of them. This also means that our updates will necessarily begin to feature more lewd content to accommodate those paths.

As always, our intent is to make any lewd content (which takes place in the "present" tense of the story) optional, though turning down a girl you've telegraphed intentions with may have relationship consequences.

The remainder of the game will be split between Tonalu and Boston as the central story builds toward a resolution.

In the meantime, we are looking at coding in support for additional languages.

We do intend to host another livestream after the release of Chapter 6, so start adding your questions to #questions-for-dev-streams as you think of them, and we'll do our best to answer them live.

We thank you all for the overwhelming support you have shown our little project and hope you see that gratitude reflected in what we deliver for you next. We are on a mission!

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Honestly, I feel that a lot of dialogues are unnatural. Flirting dialogues are the worst.

Man, do you really think that flirting is talking to each other like you're a stand-up comedy duo on stage?

Do they think that you seduce a man/woman by outsmarting her/him with words?

Oh Boy.
Youre probably entirely right on that account, and i didnt even consider the dialogue during the sex scenes. I dont have a mental voice though so when I read its all the same to me in the conversations of the women and men in the story or their own monologue. Ive read that most people when they read they "hear" their own voice and have distinct voices for different character. I dont. Never have. Reading an academic paper and a conversation in a book is much the same to me. Its all words conveying meaning with no difference but subject matter.

Stilted or contrived language is not very evident to me, but with children it stands out so much that even I notice it. Its hard to explain. Its as when you walk around in the woods and suddenly its gone more quiet than usual. The weather is about to change, or the sun is just about to go down, something of substance in the physical have changed, you notice it then. And its the same with children and adults with which there is a huge difference between them, and bonedeep i know it should be there plus I worked with children in my youth so I have experience to match with. Thats why its the only part that feels really off to me (besides the sex scenes which i dont even count, those are much the same with every AVN so why even mention it?)

But in written words the physicality is missing and I cannot will it into existing because it doesn't exist yet I know it should be there. Take an audiobook, its like the difference in night and day if the narrator is good there is so much extra "oomph" in it. Delivery is extremely important and that is physicality meshed with words. That doesnt exist in the written word imo. If it does i have never seen it and ive been reading books since before I started school.

For me its all words, they are in an absence of anything else.

You know how people say "now read this is Morgan Freemans voice" i dont get that. I have never done that because i cant imagine how it sounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Uriel ☁

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Youre probably entirely right on that account, and i didnt even consider the dialogue during the sex scenes. I dont have a mental voice though so when I read its all the same to me in the conversations of the women and men in the story or their own monologue. Ive read that most people when they read they "hear" their own voice and have distinct voices for different character. I dont. Never have. Reading an academic paper and a conversation in a book is much the same to me. Its all words conveying meaning with no difference but subject matter.

Stilted or contrived language is not very evident to me, but with children it stands out so much that even I notice it. Its hard to explain. Its as when you walk around in the woods and suddenly its gone more quiet than usual. The weather is about to change, or the sun is just about to go down, something of substance in the physical have changed, you notice it then. And its the same with children and adults with which there is a huge difference between them, and bonedeep i know it should be there plus I worked with children in my youth so I have experience to match with. Thats why its the only part that feels really off to me (besides the sex scenes which i dont even count, those are much the same with every AVN so why even mention it?)

But in written words the physicality is missing and I cannot will it into existing because it doesn't exist yet I know it should be there. Take an audiobook, its like the difference in night and day if the narrator is good there is so much extra "oomph" in it. Delivery is extremely important and that is physicality meshed with words. That doesnt exist in the written word imo. If it does i have never seen it and ive been reading books since before I started school.

For me its all words, they are in an absence of anything else.

You know how people say "now read this is Morgan Freemans voice" i dont get that. I have never done that because i cant imagine how it sounds.

Arguing semantics on this is like "3rd world country" (originally outside the western and soviet spheres) and to the modern meaning "under developed" due to how the average person used it. Or arguing over words like "retard" "moron" etc. Which started as medical words but the common man usurped their use and turned them into slurs.

So Im sorry but your differention between tribute and easter egg doesnt really hold up to scrutiny. Any reference to another work, regardless if its taken from something you like or if it sneaking in your own stuff from a previous work is universally called an Easter Egg in games and media in general. If its hidden (easy or hard to find doesnt matter) its an easter egg. It just simply is.

A simple google search shows you this, as well as any discussion about it. Changing the meaning of easter egg... now i almost wonder why this matters to you? In any case. An easter egg in current vernacular is any reference, hidden in any way (well or not well at all), to another media by the artist. This might change since language use change all the time but not now. Easter Egg is all about the artist in question, some like to insert their own stuff, others like to insert things they enjoy. Its all easter eggs though, for now.
i cant care less about this tbh but when im right im right , even if the world does see this as an Easter Egg i know it isn't. it's just a reference, i can buy you that find that main screen is an easter egg in the game, but the easter egg isn't the witcher is the screen , like i said it could be batman and the easter egg would be the same

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Note: Fixed the Walkthrough not showing on Chapter 3.

Download: - -

Android Port Made By DarkAssassin
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
DA port gives errors right from the first choice

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes