4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Amusingly, I've been thinking about restarting my main run and doing just that because we now know that affects whether Jaye 'waits' for the MC during his 5 year walkabout (and I feel bad making her wait for something that will never happen). On the one hand it's pretty hard to defend the change (and I don't consider "It's canon, deal with it" to be very persuasive). On the other hand, the MC is a kid at the time; saying something dumb just get a rise out of a sibling is entirely plausible.

So I'm tempted to give it a try. Currently the major hurdle is that I'm too lazy to completely replay the game, but maybe I'll feel like replaying things someday, or there will be more changes I want to make.
Eh, IMO it's worth doing it and it's not that long of a replay anyways.

At first, I thought that such an outcome didn't exist and it was some sort of a joke, until Stone Fox Studios confirmed it. Admittedly, I didn't get it in my first run (unless you miraculously max all her points in the prologue), but I replayed the game again specifically to get it.

A lot of people lose points when they read Jaye's diary or punch Christian and that's what makes them miss it.

But that being said, it's unrealistic for people to keep their virginity until Jaye's age, so story-wise the perfect prologue score might not be perfect after all.

• Wow
Reactions: Kovir123

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I picked the belly ring and got a +1 for it from Jaye.... What did anyone get for the Han Solo???
The next update its rumored the belly ring is poor quality and gives Jaye a severe rash which leads to skin poisoning and having her legs amputated. In despair she wheelchairs herself off of the top hospital floor. She survives and winds up brain dead and permanently in a coma. You fucked up getting that cheap-ass gift. Hope you're happy :HideThePain:

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Is there good content to enjoy? will i be blue balled if i play it on this state? :/

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
What amused me during the run where I was tanking Jaye's points was that her pure and sweet childhood love could spiral into an unrecoverable death-spin of sibling rivalry and it all started with one small disagreement about Star Wars. Heh heh heh. George Lucas is the true rapist of childhood.
You'd do Jaye dirty like that? :cry:

It IS an interesting observation though. I'll grant you that.

Aug 14, 2018
interesting game, i wasn't sure i was going to like it. But the renders are awesome and the story is interesting. Looking forward to updates.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Its a bit hard to pin down the mind of the characters. The jumps in story from past to present and back change things from one moment to another how i think Alex should react to situations. Played through it twice and mainly focusing on Trust, then a complete lack of trust in Jaye and generally being a bastard at every point possible. To me the main two girls seems more fixed and positive in their disposition regardless of what the episode summary states. Its a bit more railroaded than I expected but somehow I dont mind it because its so gorgeous and the story moves forward pretty damn well I think.

I was utterly spellbound by the story and the art on my first play. They complement each other so much. The only negative i have is the language in the past sections as kids. Its unnatural at times, but I find it easy to look past that. Its memories after all and i consider it adult embellishment and not accurate.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes