4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
This game..
developer went arm and leg to add a lot of anger toward jay and then failed to undo some of the damage.
in lawyers office instead of adding some humility to Jay and recognition that she made another crucial mistake (She forgot that mc made calls to her at all/funeral scene) and undo some of the damage, he fails.
Too much anger ..
When i saw her reaction if i were in that actual moment i would have hired lawyer to instantly sell off part of company and be done with jay and the shit.

a "Jaye hasn't answered any of my calls since that night."
a "If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have even known where the service was to be held."

j "Why? Why didn't you call?"
j "Why didn't you come find me?"

a "And I did try to call."
a "The question is why you didn't pick up?"

j "Bullshit!"

Her reaction:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Simply Sorry would do.
No pussy is worth going to grave too early. And she is definitely one that would shave couple decades off you

It seems to me dev just wanted to add stupid drama and forgot that its not how you build relationship or trust

P.S
Story about blocked number is pure bulshit. Especially 5 years ago. She called MC on to inform of the death. BLOCK would have prevented that.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
P.S
Story about blocked number is pure bulshit. Especially 5 years ago. She called MC on to inform of the death. BLOCK would have prevented that.
BS is on you. Call blocks are always only one-way. Just because there's a block on Jaye's phone to block MC's calls, it does not mean Jaye can't call MC. Go ahead and get a friend to try it with you. I dare you.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
It's 1 great game.
Can someone explain to me what the difference is between
version 0.5 and 0.6 ?

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
Jaye's behavior was summed up in the game directly, with the statement: Hate isn't the opposite of Love, apathy is. Something as strong as hatred has to be built upon a foundation. Sometimes it envy or jealousy, sometimes it pride, but many times its rooted in love.

Jaye and the MC established and strong (and obviously complicated) bond at a young age, and it resulted in quite a bit of anger due to pride from both sides.

Just because they are working on reconciliation doesn't mean you can flip the switch and have Jaye be humble and contrite, she's obviously still prideful and stubborn and has a lot of growing to do as well. To me, that makes her an interesting character to see develop. Characters without flaws would be boring.

Certainly, in real life it would be wise evaluate a relationship to see if its good for your emotional well-being, but hopefully we can all agree that basing RL relationships on those represented in VNs is probably not a good idea. :LOL:

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
people, I can’t solve this problem on this part of the game .. I missed the maximum point of Jane .. and scored on Melisa .. and maxed out max hell on both of them ... but no matter what I do .. it doesn’t open the third the choice is on this part of the game .. why so ???

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
people, I can’t solve this problem on this part of the game .. I missed the maximum point of Jane .. and scored on Melisa .. and maxed out max hell on both of them ... but no matter what I do .. it doesn’t open the third the choice is on this part of the game .. why so ???
maybe if you tried maxing the points on jaye and mallory next time you play, you might get what you want :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
maybe if you tried maxing the points on jaye and mallory next time you play, you might get what you want :unsure:
Well, in this case, the problem is that even if the mine will have maximum points for both of the girls .. then the result shows the same .. according to this, I don’t know how to solve this problem

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Do I miss anything if I don't have maximum points? I usually only got like 9/10 points for each character.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Do I miss anything if I don't have maximum points? I usually only got like 9/10 points for each character.
No, the dev said they might add some flavour text if you max a girl's points but you'll lose nothing substantial.

The only exception is Jaye's points in the prologue, if you don't max them there she's no longer virgin in the current timeline.
*runs once again from the triggered mob*

Reactions: NukaCola

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
BS is on you. Call blocks are always only one-way. Just because there's a block on Jaye's phone to block MC's calls, it does not mean Jaye can't call MC. Go ahead and get a friend to try it with you. I dare you.
Maybe for you. Google app phone msg and calls pops up warning every time u attempt to call blocked phone.
on top of that , it has BIG red crossed circle on contact name and beneith it says BLOCKED.
Only total technological illiterate and or blind person would not notice

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Probably just a few achievements. I believe the important scenes are attainable with less-than-maximum points. Most of the times choices are more important

Reactions: NukaCola

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Maybe for you. Google app phone msg and calls pops up warning every time u attempt to call blocked phone.
on top of that , it has BIG red crossed circle on contact name and beneith it says BLOCKED.
Only total technological literate and or blind person would not notice
Have you considered that Jaye's phone has a different app, one that doesn't have that feature?

Of course, not using the app that you use makes her a horrible person. But anyway...

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Have you considered that Jaye's phone has a different app, one that doesn't have that feature?

Of course, not using the app that you use makes her a horrible person. But anyway...
Yeah alright, different app. But which app doesnt show "blocked" red info when u open contact? She called mc to notify of death, one simply cannot not see ..

I stand behind dev wanting to add unnecessary drama and then failed and turned into a joke

and she blocked 5 years ago and not a single time she didnt notice blocked on contact? As if

P.S
You made me google the question which i actually already knew the answer.

In most cases, blocked numbers will not transfer to a new phone. The numbers are saved to mobile storage memory and are not transferred to a new phone even when using the same SIM card. Some applications, however, do allow your blocklist to transfer over to a new device.
Do blocked numbers carry over to a new phone?[/B][/SIZE]
Blocked numbers generally won’t carry over to a new phone as the blocking feature is specific to your device. Unless you use a third-party calling app or your device implements Android’s number blocking API, you will need to re-block all the numbers on your new device manually.

Your SIM card doesn’t store the numbers you block. These are saved in your device’s storage memory, independently of the SIM and number associated with the device.

It’s worth noting that the Android development platform provides a content provider API known as ‘BlockNumberProvider’ for implementing blocked numbers in a cross-device manner.

With number blocking implemented using this API, blocked numbers are persisted across Android platforms, so blocked numbers do transfer to a new device.

However, this API isn’t commonly used, and number blocking is generally implemented at the app level, making blocklists local to the device and non-transferrable to a new device.

She changed 5 phones over 5 years. Block would never transfer. Point made.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cricco

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah alright, different app. But which app doesnt show "blocked" red info when u open contact? She called mc to notify of death, one simply cannot not see ..

I stand behind dev wanting to add unnecessary drama and then failed and turned into a joke

and she blocked 5 years ago and not a single time she didnt notice blocked on contact? As if

P.S

In most cases, blocked numbers will not transfer to a new phone. The numbers are saved to mobile storage memory and are not transferred to a new phone even when using the same SIM card. Some applications, however, do allow your blocklist to transfer over to a new device.
Blocked numbers generally won’t carry over to a new phone as the blocking feature is specific to your device. Unless you use a third-party calling app or your device implements Android’s number blocking API, you will need to re-block all the numbers on your new device manually.

Your SIM card doesn’t store the numbers you block. These are saved in your device’s storage memory, independently of the SIM and number associated with the device.

It’s worth noting that the Android development platform provides a content provider API known as ‘BlockNumberProvider’ for implementing blocked numbers in a cross-device manner.

With number blocking implemented using this API, blocked numbers are persisted across Android platforms, so blocked numbers do transfer to a new device.

However, this API isn’t commonly used, and number blocking is generally implemented at the app level, making blocklists local to the device and non-transferrable to a new device.

1654807079776.png

Reactions: nevermoreXX

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021

P.S

It doesn't matter. It's the authors right to do it like he wants - poetic license.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

P.S

The only joke here is that you're still on about something so ridiculously unimportant as this. Talk about a waste of energy to continue to complain about something that means absolutely nothing in the long run. Even if you are 100% correct about this, IT DOESN'T MATTER IN THE SLIGHEST!!!

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes