The only game from your list is
Become A Rockstar
that I haven't played
You have taste thank you for sharing.

Reactions: bebiho

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Thanks for letting us know! We'll remove it.
heretic3.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Dont. Even. Think. About. It. :mad:

In the last chapter 5 update i asked buddy of mine to mess with your script files to increase the chance of it appearing to 90%

I was happy to see it was still in there with my first start of chapter 6.

• Haha
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Story is just amazingly told with every character portraited perfectly to the point that you just cannot stop caring about each one of them (MC and girls of course). The only worry for me though in the future releases is that the story might steer into the Acting Lessons vibe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, given that sad look of MC during the conversation with bartender Walter. I'm quite open to loyal or harem playthrough but what I really care about is the wellbeing of Jaye and Mallory.:cry:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
The only worry for me though in the future releases is that the story might steer into the Acting Lessons vibe
This quote from the dev itself might reassure you:
True story, that specific choice in AL contributed greatly to me making the leap into development. No shade on that dev, one of his wallpapers will make more than our game ever does, but I did promise myself that I would never create a choice like that.
Literally cannot get more specific than this lol.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
True story, that specific choice in AL contributed greatly to me making the leap into development. No shade on that dev, one of his wallpapers will make more than our game ever does, but I did promise myself that I would never create a choice like that.
Plot twist: It's not going to be a choice, it's going to be an inescapable plot point on all paths. We're literally staring into the abyss right now and we don't even know it.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

Plot twist: It's not going to be a choice, it's going to be an inescapable plot point on all paths. We're literally staring into the abyss right now and we don't even know it.
Well, Lostanddamned it turns out we're going to get AL part 2 and you don't need to worry about having flashbacks 'cause you'll see some fire again. :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

I'll focus on finding my own ways to upset others, and hopefully by extension, inspire them to develop. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe dev means that he wouldn't let any of the LI's survive?

ypmr.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes