4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Then after that MC and Jaye stop speaking to each other (and he blocks himself on her phone) so they don't really know what's going on with each other. The yacht was the first time in 6 years that they spent the time together. Again, the only reason Jaye took Christian to the yacht was only because she saw Mallory kissing MC and she wanted to get back at him. Still, at this point MC doesn't know of Christian's asexuality and family issues and thinks of a him as a rapist cunt.
precisely, if the motivation is that how can it be justice?
what i'm trying to say is what they did to Christian wasn't right, even though he did deserve his due (maybe not being thrown off the yacht), but when I think about it, it's probably what I would have done anyway. And that's why I keep saying is that the writing in this game is on an incredibly high level and the characters are written in a realistic, believable way - they make mistakes, they have flaws and they don't instantly overcome all obsticles.
for all he knew Mc might as well have killed him on the boat before throwing him overboard

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Like I already said the whole thing is a huge misunderstanding - MC reacts that way seeing the guy that attempted to rape his sister, Jaye didn't tell anyone because she was taking care of it and didn't want anyone handling it (also with a huge dose of stubbornness) and Christian happened to be the wrong guy at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Then after that MC and Jaye stop speaking to each other (and he blocks himself on her phone) so they don't really know what's going on with each other. The yacht was the first time in 6 years that they spent the time together. Again, the only reason Jaye took Christian to the yacht was only because she saw Mallory kissing MC and she wanted to get back at him. Still, at this point MC doesn't know of Christian's asexuality and family issues and thinks of a him as a rapist cunt.

Jaye happens to tell MC during the fort thing after he saved her, but I don't recall them talking about why they threw Christian off the yacht.

What I'm trying to say is what they did to Christian wasn't right, even though he did deserve his due (maybe not being thrown off the yacht), but when I think about it, it's probably what I would have done anyway. And that's why I keep saying is that the writing in this game is on an incredibly high level and the characters are written in a realistic, believable way - they make mistakes, they have flaws and they don't instantly overcome all obsticles.
Something still bothers me about the whole Christian thing.

If Jaye were taking care of the whole attempted-not-really-rape thing...

And she was already talking to him at the graduation party...

And dialogs throughout the game shows no sign of any important interaction between Jaye & Christian since the party...

Why was she so amped up and mad at Christian at the airport and on the yacht?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

And dialogs throughout the game shows no sign of any important interaction between Jaye & Christian since the party...

he certainly wasn't a pleasant encounter anyway, and at that moment he embodied all the reasons why the story between MC and Jaye had gone so wrong, but if you think about it she is in shock when she meets him, but once on the boat she is completely serene and smiling, not the classic attitude of someone who has just met her rapist

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
precisely, if the motivation is that how can it be justice?

for all he knew Mc might as well have killed him on the boat before throwing him overboard
Okay maybe let's not call it justice, but a lesson. Tony Soprano taught people lesson all the time, look this time you'll take a beating, if you try that shit again I'll kill you.

IMO it's because Christian ends up being the representative of that company that tries to sue them (not Prizer, but the other one with the three names). She's mad at herself that she let this guy get so close to her (and she helped him in the past) and now he tries to wreck the company her parents worked so hard for.

Christian also realizes his mistake though. Jaye did help him and he ends up defending Sarah (even referring to her as Dr. Campbell) against those two shady lawyers and threatening them. So he has a redemption arc after all, but it's still not complete IMO.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
he certainly wasn't a pleasant encounter anyway, and at that moment he embodied all the reasons why the story between MC and Jaye had gone so wrong, but if you think about it she is in shock when she meets him, but once on the boat she is completely serene and smiling, not the classic attitude of someone who has just met her rapist
You didn't pick the choices in which the MC let Jaye had a go at Christian, did you?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
the sopranos are a great series, but justice was never talked about :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Murdering a woman ✔

Disrespecting the Pizza Parlour ✖

Fucking others dudes in prison - Not Gay (you get a pass for that) ✔

Going down on a lady - The Big Gay ✖

Interesting understanding of morale and justice you Italians have. :Kappa:

Before going off topic though, what do you think Fiona sent Jaye in that box? Is it really going to be a 3D real-size print of MC's dick?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
it is clear that the scene on the boat is for Jaye and MC precisely to get over that episode (in which it is true that MC meddles in his sister's affairs without any tact, but Jaye reacts badly by spilling terrible nastiness at him and her father , with her justifications)

but that said, on the boat Christian is being punished for something NOT REALLY DONE 6 years earlier, for which 6 years earlier Jaye wanted to take care of it herself

add to that the fact that MC is still convinced that he is looking at the one who wanted to rape his sister, Jaye knows that's not really the case, but now as 6 years before she keeps it to herself

we are not talking about justice in any way, that was already done MC precisely 6 years earlier
Justice or not. If the guy I believe attempted to rape my sister, showed up under those circumstances the very LEAST I'd do is punch him out and toss him in the water. Just him showing up is justification for clearing the deck.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Before going off topic though, what do you think Fiona sent Jaye in that box? Is it really going to be a 3D real-size print of MC's dick?
I don't think, that she send him his own dick. She has 3D-printed her Vagina for him. I'm pretty sure about that. :LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You didn't pick the choices in which the MC let Jaye had a go at Christian, did you?
out of curiosity yes

at that moment of course Jaye is deeply disillusioned, but until that moment she is all smiles and winking looks
I would be amazed if it was anything else....

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Justice or not. If the guy I believe attempted to rape my sister, showed up under those circumstances the very LEAST I'd do is punch him out and toss him in the water. Just him showing up is justification for clearing the deck.
which is what I wrote....

only Jaye knows the other piece of the story

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I don't think, that she send him his own dick. She has 3D-printed her Vagina for him. I'm pretty sure about that. :LOL:
She was teasing him about it, during the texts, so I wouldn't be surprised. Besides it ended up in Jaye's hands, so if it really is MC's dick she's going to keep it for herself. :devilish:

I would be amazed if it was anything else....
What if she sent him a 3D print of her husband's dick? :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No, the "I got your back sis" scenario is not the same scenario as the "Not my problem" scenario. One is MC telling Jaye that he's on her side, the other is MC telling Jaye to go to hell.
Sorry, i confuse d the scenes

But it is still possible that she lashes out all the frustration of the sux years alone. A great part of the fault is on Christian

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Sorry, i confuse d the scenes

But it is still possible that she lashes out all the frustration of the sux years alone. A great part of the fault is on Christian
I dunno about that. Earlier on she seemed to have placed all the blame of the sux years squarely on MC's shoulder. All of a sudden she thinks it's Christian's fault? Seems a bit inconsistent, which is my point.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I dunno about that. Earlier on she seemed to have placed all the blame of the sux years squarely on MC's shoulder. All of a sudden she thinks it's Christian's fault? Seems a bit inconsistent, which is my point.
Maybe she realized that if she never got Christian into their lives, MC wouldn't have left? I'm not saying it's all Christian's fault, but to be honest he is the fire that lit the fuse.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes