4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Maybe, but it still feels kinda like blame-shifting to fit the narrative.
It's better than some devs getting an idea, putting it in the game, then deciding it's not going to work and never mention it again, working their way around it instead.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It's better than some devs getting an idea, putting it in the game, then deciding it's not going to work and never mention it again, working their way around it instead.
You mean like how Finn was going to tell Rey something and then he never told her? (Yeah I know he was going to tell her that he's force-sensitive.) Sure I'd rather have the blame-shifting than that. :ROFLMAO:

Dec 29, 2018
I am totally out of the loop on this Christian stuff. Is it something that is only explained on the Jaye path, like the blocked number reveal that I also learned of on here because I wouldn't touch Jaye with a ten foot pole?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I am totally out of the loop on this Christian stuff. Is it something that is only explained on the Jaye path, like the blocked number reveal that I also learned of on here because I wouldn't touch Jaye with a ten foot pole?
No, everything I've mentioned here is unavoidable unless you literally just skip over her scenes instead of playing through them.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Did you skip like all the text in the game to get to the sex scenes?

Besides, it doesn't matter if you are on the Jaye path or not, you still run into these stuff.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So, I've just given this more thought and I've figured out why the whole Jaye-Christian thing all makes sense - I was wrong because I was attempting to apply logic to a hot but crazy redhead's behavior. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The thing is .. MC is living with the pain of letting go of all his family.
Only logical step is to rekindle what is left of it.
MC could have stayed with the hotties in the mountains, action 24/7 and throbbing deep love.
MC should have shipped his Italian hottie for the ride, throbbing 24/7 action guaranteed all over.
Trouble is, he is not that confortable asking Geo for such amenities at times like these.

Reactions: D3xzalias
Dec 29, 2018
No, everything I've mentioned here is unavoidable unless you literally just skip over her scenes instead of playing through them.
Did you skip like all the text in the game to get to the sex scenes?

Besides, it doesn't matter if you are on the Jaye path or not, you still run into these stuff.
I did not skip all the text in the game, which is why I was so confused about what people were talking about. And after using UnRen and searching through the text files, it looks like this stuff is part of the scene were Jaye asks you to join her in the bed fort. Is that right? Becuase that would explain why I never saw it since I wasn't going to obey her demands to strip naked and get in bed with her after choosing to avoid her as much as possible up to then.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is your baby sista. Your parents bathed both a y”all nekkid in the bath all the time. Grow a family bond and give your only surviving family some love, cuddling, affection, kisses and hugs. She used to kiss and hug MC all the time. MC was the world to her.
I did not skip all the text in the game, which is why I was so confused about what people were talking about. And after using UnRen and searching through the text files, it looks like this stuff is part of the scene were Jaye asks you to join her in the bed fort. Is that right? Becuase that would explain why I never saw it since I wasn't going to obey her demands to strip naked and get in bed with her after choosing to avoid her as much as possible up to then.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The bed fort gives explanation about what actually happened in her room, as opposed to what we assume. But you still run into Christian if you aren't on her path.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is no excuse, just one lousy explanation for a very bad choice of the bully to grab a girl by ...
The fact any bully is a wreck does not justify the bullying, ever.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
No, everything I had mentioned happened way before the bed fort.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I dunno about that. Earlier on she seemed to have placed all the blame of the sux years squarely on MC's shoulder. All of a sudden she thinks it's Christian's fault? Seems a bit inconsistent, which is my point.
definitely not the ultimate in consistency, but on the one hand narratively it was needed, on the other hand the supreme alibi always applies: "they are young, they are in love, they behave illogically"

said in a cynical way Jaye has practically lost her brother, she makes an extreme attempt by sacrificing Christian, who is no saint anyway, in the hope of remedying past mistakes

Maybe she realized that if she never got Christian into their lives, MC wouldn't have left? I'm not saying it's all Christian's fault, but to be honest he is the fire that lit the fuse.
I don't think Christian is the cause, but they are the trigger that sets it all off, probably without him there would have been another opportunity

in the end it's just a pretext for Jaye's anger to explode and convince MC that it's better to just allign and stall

if we really want, but I'm doing fanta theory here, the blame lies with Jaye's father, who knows why MC decided to distance himself from his sister (the fear that she would be considered strange for having such a strange relationship with his brother) as children and let that separate them for years and years

Reactions: Lostanddamned

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Be happy that Kentyrr is paying attention to facial expressions in the first place, since 99,99% of the other games sure as hell don't ^^
They sure are improving. Some goofy expressions dont feel quite right, but the lewd ones are very good, I especially love the work on here...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... its like banging without really banging :Kappa:not everything is perfect but I'd say they are on their way, and its their first project AFAIK, so its quite an impressive level already

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I don't think Christian is the cause, but they are the trigger that sets it all off, probably without him there would have been another opportunity

in the end it's just a pretext for Jaye's anger to explode and convince MC that it's better to just allign and stall

if we really want, but I'm doing fanta theory here, the blame lies with Jaye's father, who knows why MC decided to distance himself from his sister (the fear that she would be considered strange for having such a strange relationship with his brother) as children and let that separate them for years and years
It's a stretch, but if James really knowingly did that, it's a really shitty thing. Especially after both MC and Jaye have stated multiple times that they don't care about what people think about how they feel about each other.

By the way, what do you think will happen with an MC that keeps low relationship points with Jaye and Mallory? End up with Lisa?

I did a strictly Jaye playthrough today, while keeping the Mallory points as low as possible and you still get scene with Mallory (like she still shows up to look for Amanda in MC's bedroom and MC wakes up and sees her holding his dick) but refuses to have sex with him, so it was certainly entertaining.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's a stretch, but if James really knowingly did that, it's a really shitty thing. Especially after both MC and Jaye have stated multiple times that they don't care about what people think about how they feel about each other.

By the way, what do you think will happen with an MC that keeps low relationship points with Jaye and Mallory? End up with Lisa?

I did a strictly Jaye playthrough today, while keeping the Mallory points as low as possible and you still get scene with Mallory (like she still shows up to look for Amanda in MC's bedroom and MC wakes up and sees her holding his dick) but refuses to have sex with him, so it was certainly entertaining.
That is the only little "plot hole" I have seen so far

MC child tells his father everything and he lets his children grow further and further apart from each other, surely he doesn't want them to have sex :oops::oops::oops::oops:, but at that moment they are just two children who are fighting over a misunderstanding

I don't know if there will be a consolation ending, but I think low points of trust with both of them are portents of game over, at low points of love on the other hand I think you survive

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes