4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Havent played this since v0.4 so thought it was about time to catch up... regardless of the story or anything else, the main women in this game are RIDICULOUSLY FUCKING HOT!!!! :devilish:

At least now I'll have a few months off to allow my pulse rate to drop down to normal levels... see you in a couple of months time when the next update is ready!! ;)

I may even tip in some $$$ to the dev coz I really enjoyed playing this so far... (y)

Reactions: restlez

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
At least he chose well who to imitate....

but come on!! you of all users choose Lostanddamned !?!?

what a waste of free will :cautious:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
d3philer was able to tell the impostor because he didn't use the correct handsign

1653911220115.png

:Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa:

Besides you know I'm the best there is, the best there was, the best there will ever be, bb. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Just as Jaye will always be the best girl in this game (especially better than Tara) :Kappa:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, a peek behind the curtain revealed this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gotcha. I'm aware of that since, as you may very well know, I've been behind the curtain more than most (likely only the dev has been behind it more than me since I modded the shit out of the game :ROFLMAO:). What I'm pointing out though is you're missing the other half of it. Those images are only the side image used in the dialogues (the mini character avatars). This could have been done simply out of convenience since you can not tell eye color via that small of an image... but the full screen images are certainly the same model with absolutely different eye color. Obviously it's likely not necessarily intentional by the dev that this will be a thing later, I'm just planting the seed so to speak ;).

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Gotcha. I'm aware of that since, as you may very well know, I've been behind the curtain more than most (likely only the dev has been behind it more than me since I modded the shit out of the game :ROFLMAO:). What I'm pointing out though is you're missing the other half of it. Those images are only the side image used in the dialogues (the mini character avatars). This could have been done simply out of convenience since you can not tell eye color via that small of an image... but the full screen images are certainly the same model with absolutely different eye color. Obviously it's likely not necessarily intentional by the dev that this will be a thing later, I'm just planting the seed so to speak ;).
Fun fact: I'm color-blind AF.

We checked, and the eye colors are indeed different. They are blue in the Airport scene and brown subsequently. This is purely an art error, and her Airport images will be re-rendered with brown eyes in future updates:

2Airport004.png

As for the character definition, Sancho's correct, it's simply convenience. Kaili was originally going to be a throwaway character (Airport Staff), but I got it in my head it would be amusing if she kept popping up doing odd jobs everywhere. To quote Seth Rogan, that gives the player more opportunities to plant the seed and then let it grow into a plant.

And then you FUCK the plant. :ROFLMAO:

Great catch, Sancho!

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fun fact: I'm color-blind AF.

We checked, and the eye colors are indeed different. They are blue in the Airport scene and brown subsequently. This is purely an art error, and her Airport images will be re-rendered with brown eyes in future updates:

View attachment 1840224

As for the character definition, Sancho's correct, it's simply convenience. Kaili was originally going to be a throwaway character (Airport Staff), but I got it in my head it would be amusing if she kept popping up doing odd jobs everywhere. To quote Seth Rogan, that gives the player more opportunities to plant the seed and then let it grow into a plant.

And then you FUCK the plant. :ROFLMAO:

Great catch, Sancho!
Well, if that's the case then she has brown eyes as the "Uber" driver too. Pick your favorite color bud but if you go with blue you'll likely want to re-render the pre-Mallory Beach scenes as well.
1653931121462.png

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Well, if that's the case then she has brown eyes as the "Uber" driver too. Pick your favorite color bud but if you go with blue you'll likely want to re-render the pre-Mallory Beach scenes as well.
She's meant to be a Pacific Islander, so blue eyes were the mistake. While it's technically possible, it's vanishingly rare. It's now consistent across all scenes.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She's meant to be a Pacific Islander, so blue eyes were the mistake. While it's technically possible, it's vanishingly rare. It's now consistent across all scenes.
Well you could always have gone for coloured lenses as an explanation. Some girls actually do that when going out. :p Eye colour can be pretty changeable nowadays, though if Red you at least know they are fake. :)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I've always wanted to ask - what was your inspiration in creating Jaye? Like did you take ideas from someone you know/someone you've seen or like just let your imagination get wild?

I know that the model is unique - she seems to be a blend of 3-4 other models, but also heavily modified.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes