4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Cricco

May 5, 2021
I disagree. The "Jaye path" is a story about renewal. It's about clearing away years of misunderstandings, hurt feelings, and emotional crap, so that an indestructible underlying and undying love can reunite two people in the never before acknowledged relationship they always desired. If you're on the "Mallory path" you get to decide whether or not you and Jaye return to being trusted siblings.

The central tension in both paths is how your relationship with Jaye works out (or not) going forward. Given Jaye's feelings toward you, resolving your relationship is probably equally difficult whether you end up intimately involved or not.

The story works fine, it's just not a smooth path for anyone.
It'd just be cool if the low love/trust paths weren't forced in the same scenarios as the high ones, and vice versa. The forced talk on day 2 between Jaye and MC wasn't the best but i guess they haven't seen eachother in years so whatever, but all the forced bonding in Chapter 5 just feels extra lame and like a step back. Like dude my MC been sabotaging this girl, wouldn't even jump off the ship to save her life, and now they working together and planning to go eat doritos :LUL:

• Angry
Reactions: The Senior Perv

NisH12

Aug 10, 2018
Hello,sorry I am asking this stupid question I have just started playing this game so I wanted to ask what happened in the sister bedroom in the prologue I am a little bit confuse

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Since I refuse to facepalm anyone, I'm forced to tell you that you are in fact a moron. A fairly humorous moron, but a moron none the less.
I tried to respond and ask him how he managed to miss the all-too obvious (and excellent) animations, but it seems that post has been removed.

Perhaps it was in the wrong thread.

Or he's a moron. Probably that one.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I tried to respond and ask him how he managed to miss the all-too obvious (and excellent) animations, but it seems that post has been removed.

Perhaps it was in the wrong thread.

Or he's a moron. Probably that one.
I think that he moved to the Being a Dik thread to admonish the dev for a lack of frat parties and then moved on to the A Wife and Mother thread to complain that there was too much sex.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes