4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
ok, i haven't play so good written, plotted story with all this good renders and other stuff for quite long time
really appreciate work, please keep up
Finished Chapter 5. Beautiful renders, absolutely beautiful.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Jaye's behavior was summed up in the game directly, with the statement: Hate isn't the opposite of Love, apathy is. Something as strong as hatred has to be built upon a foundation. Sometimes it envy or jealousy, sometimes it pride, but many times its rooted in love.
Agreed.

Framed in another way love, hate, jealousy etc are all types obsessions or passions if you will. Obsession can be changed, molded and turned into another obsession since they are a similar. In a way thats how you get away from addiction. You change it from something personally destructive to something benign and feed the new thing time and effort to make it a passion.

Apathy, or rather the harsher version which is contempt is what is the actual opposite of love imo. Largely academic though, its not like it matters much in outcome from either pov. You dont think of someone you have contempt or apathy for until you happen to see them. They might as well not exist. Thats pretty far from love and hate.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Sure, but in this game I am interested in only one person: Jaye. All the rest can be shot into orbit as far as I care. Jaye is an incredibly appealing, well written character and she is literally all I care about in this story. I could play it without any lewdity (I refused all options before and after Jaye) and be equally invested in the story. So for me, adding new girls for content is not necessary. All I want/need is more Jaye. Not that I don't want Mallory to be happy, or that I am disinclined to help her - I will. Just as long as I don't have to be with her. Of course, your mileage WILL vary.

Slightly off topic: the perfect ending in Leap of Faith, for me, would have been the cameo with Jaye. It would have saved me from dealing with the LIs in that story, none of which I had any interest in or attraction to. Just leaving them all behind forever and sharing a nice moment with Jaye in a lovely setting - no way to top that.

Reactions: UncleFredo

Hollerboller

Jun 16, 2022
Jaye is my all time favorite for sure and i'm not even into redheads. Ok, she is not really one to be honest because no natural readhead would have such a tan but damn, she is dope. Her personality, her beauty. If i were her brother i would kill myself.
Couldn't stand not to be able to have a romantic relationship with her. :p
Sad said, the character models are all around sexy. Mallory or Peanutbooter are just delicious. Speaking of Peanutbooter, her wacko personality is just awesome.
This game right here is the only one i can't wait to see the next update. Kudos to the dev.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Seriously, this girl slowly but surely becomes one of my all time favourites, I just can't get enough of her wacko personality. :) Too bad she is just a side girl. Eats both main LIs alive in style.
IMO Lisa is the best side girl in the game. If Jaye wasn't in the game, my MC would have been like fuck it and straight up marry Lisa for the power trip ending.

Though Tara is a very very close second. (yes felicemastronzo, look what I said :Kappa:)

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
IMO Lisa is the best side girl in the game. If Jaye wasn't in the game, my MC would have been like fuck it and straight up marry Lisa for the power trip ending.

Though Tara is a very very close second. (yes felicemastronzo, look what I said :Kappa:)
my MC would have been like fuck it and straight up marry Lisa for the power trip ending.
Agreed. :ROFLMAO:

No offense to Mallory fans, but I only went for her path just to be able to go to Lisa's path.
Too bad Lisa's path just closes when you go to Jaye's path.

Though Tara is a very very close second.
Tare bear is my 2nd as well. :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Agreed. :ROFLMAO:

No offense to Mallory fans, but I only went for her path just to be able to go to Lisa's path.
Too bad Lisa's path just closes when you go to Jaye's path.

Tare bear is my 2nd as well. :Kappa:
I love Jaye and she'll always be my favorite, but man Lisa is just such a bad bitch gah damn.... :Kappa:

I really hope one day Lisa calls MC to come over because they have to go over something and finds Lisa waiting for him like:

1656234168771.png

:love::love::love:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

Tara second favourite. Lisa is hot, my issue with her is, that she reminds me on Quinn who is yet again a very interesting character and still a side girl. But yeah, body and face wise Lisa rules all.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
I love Jaye and she'll always be my favorite, but man Lisa is just such a bad bitch gah damn.... :Kappa:

I really hope one day Lisa calls MC to come over because they have to go over something and finds Lisa waiting for him like:

1914465_1656234168771.png

:love::love::love:
GAHHHH DAAAAAAMN, GIIIRLL!!!

Lisa is hot, my issue with her is, that she reminds me on Quinn who is yet again a very interesting character and still a side girl.
I didn't realize it until now, but I think they used the same face-asset for Lisa similar to Quinn's. Or maybe I'm just trippin'.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I didn't realize it until now, but I think they used the same face-asset for Lisa similar to Quinn's. Or maybe I'm just trippin'.
Jaye, Lisa and Quinn seem to be using the same facial model, albeit heavily modified so they aren't absolutely identical to each other. Certainly it's not like the LI's in University of Problems, in which all LI's use the same facial model, with just different hair color and haircuts, and you have like 7 LI's so it gets annoying at one point when they all look like each other.

Kentyrr mentioned once that he started Jaye with the Casey Reed preset but ended up modifying it so much with parts from Victoria 8.1, so it ended up something extraordinarily unique.

But if we have to compare Jaye, Lisa and Quinn, Quinn is easily the worst of the three. Her head is ridiculously oversized compared to her body and the drug withdrawal junkie look certainly doesn't help. :Kappa:

But back to the topic of Lisa and Quinn - Lisa is like CEO Quinn, without the daddy, drug or prostitution issues. :Kappa:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Jaye, Lisa and Quinn seem to be using the same facial model, albeit heavily modified so they aren't absolutely identical to each other. Certainly it's not like the LI's in University of Problems, in which all LI's use the same facial model, with just different hair color and haircuts, and you have like 7 LI's so it gets annoying at one point when they all look like each other.

Kentyrr mentioned once that he started Jaye with the Casey Reed preset but ended up modifying it so much with parts from Victoria 8.1, so it ended up something extraordinarily unique.

But if we have to compare Jaye, Lisa and Quinn, Quinn is easily the worst of the three. Her head is ridiculously oversized compared to her body and the drug withdrawal junkie look certainly doesn't help. :Kappa:

But back to the topic of Lisa and Quinn - Lisa is like CEO Quinn, without the daddy, drug or prostitution issues. :Kappa:
I think... I think you just declared war against Quinn fans. :Kappa: :ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think... I think you just declared war against Quinn fans. :Kappa: :ROFLMAO:
1656240880807.png

That being said though, I think the MC that trusts Mallory so much is making a mistake. Her showing up is suspicious as it is, but from a business stand point it's beyond retarded. What multibillion corporation is going to give a wacky journalist that talks to herself and has suspicious history a full access to their database?

It puts her from nobody to Lisa's level (you know the actual CEO of the company for many years, seeing that she also worked for Sarah and James) in like a time period of two weeks. I would have understood if Lisa was also present in the decision making with MC and Jaye, seeing that it makes sense. I hope they aren't going to make Mallory participate in the company decision making in the future with George, MC and Jaye.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes