4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I have two questions about the game. the game takes mallory and jaye as love interests? Is there any way to be loyal to one of them or that can only be done by damaging the love and trust points of the other? Thanks
Yes, Jaye and Mallory are the main LI's, all the others are just "distractions".
I wouldn't say damaging, it is more like, you gain a few less points with one of the two, when you tend to make decisions to one of them. But with that in mind, you have to decide in which direction your dick swings, because for now it might not end good keeping both on the same level of interest.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, Jaye and Mallory are the main LI's, all the others are just "distractions".
I wouldn't say damaging, it is more like, you gain a few less points with one of the two, when you tend to make decisions to one of them. But with that in mind, you have to decide in which direction your dick swings, because for now it might not end good keeping both on the same level of interest.
the shots scene at the bar gives some hope, if not quite in an ending with both of them, at least in a soft exit at some point. both are aware of the other and do not seem particularly jealous

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
the shots scene at the bar gives some hope, if not quite in an ending with both of them, at least in a soft exit at some point. both are aware of the other and do not seem particularly jealous
Right! Probably in a full-on relationship with one and friend-zoned with the other. I do believe the developer wants us to decide between the two, but that will have to remain until the end.

I believe it's more likely that we can wind up with neither (if we make the 'right' choices), than with both.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Right! Probably in a full-on relationship with one and friend-zoned with the other. I do believe the developer wants us to decide between the two, but that will have to remain until the end.

I believe it's more likely that we can wind up with neither (if we make the 'right' choices), than with both.
That's why ending up with Lisa is the most secure ending. :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hmm... the people who are supporting the developers of this game would like them do their next one just like this one... WHAT A SURPRISE! :ROFLMAO:

Hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. (y)
That poll literally speaks volumes of how good of a job Kentyrr and Stoya are doing with this game. I came across it, by chance but when I tried it (it was still v0.1) it instantly became my second favorite AVN (number 1 is still BaDIK though). The renders, story, writing and animations are all at an incredibly high level.

Though admittedly, I like the game more and more with each update, so I wouldn't rule out it becoming my favorite at one point in the future.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I just hope she's more optional next time. I understand why some people love Amanda but I did not, and her antics aren't the sort that can be easily overlooked if you don't find them amusing. It would be very depressing to break up with Mallory because her friend won't stop being an obnoxious jerk. :(
The same, but reverse. Mallory annoys me. Would be nice not to have Peanutbooter as a "package".

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I can get behind this. I'm 100% in on Jaye as an LI to the point I can't even make a Mallory focused playthrough but Tara is easily the hottest girl in the game. Even if we don't get more sexy time with her at least I hope she gets quite a bit more screen time.
Who the hell is Tara?

There are so many girls who come, throw themselves at MC, then go and disappear out of the blue that I lost the count and every interest about them. I only remember about Jaye and Mallory. The rest is... just fillers.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Who the hell is Tara?

There are so many girls who come, throw themselves at MC, then go and disappear out of the blue that I lost the count and every interest about them. I only remember about Jaye and Mallory. The rest is... just fillers.
She is Jaye's BFF.

There are not that much woman, but i guess someone always has complaints about something.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I can get behind this. I'm 100% in on Jaye as an LI to the point I can't even make a Mallory focused playthrough but Tara is easily the hottest girl in the game. Even if we don't get more sexy time with her at least I hope she gets quite a bit more screen time.
felicemastronzo chill out with the making Tara posts with your alt accounts. :Kappa:

We all know Jaye is the best girl.:cool::Kappa:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
She is Jaye's BFF.

There are not that much woman, but i guess someone always has complaints about something.
Dude, I was totally into the mountain resort young chick, but she totally disappeared from the story and now I can't even remember her name.

You are not supposed to introduce new characters without a reason and make them totally disappear out of the blue.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes