4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
I am not going to lie, I see some people don't like Mallory but tbh she grew on me. I love Jaye but damn Mallory making it hard for me, and it's no surprise we have sex with her first. I can see Jaye getting a sex scene in chapter 6 hopefully because at the Bar she is clearly ready to pounce on him.

Side Note:
I hope we get a threesome with Tara with Jaye in the future; like Damn Tara is sexy as all hell, I'm not shocked Jaye did sleep with her, and then Tara clearly wanted her brother as well. Hell that sex scene with her was great hope we get more in the more in future but she made it clear it was a one-time deal. Unless Jaye was ok with it or wanted to have a threesome which wouldn't be out of the ordinary she did took both their V Cards so yeah.
Dev mentioned on Patreon that there should be lewd content in each chapter going forward for both main LIs as well as the stag path. The chatter on Discord seems to point to Ch6 being a big one for Jaye fans.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Dev mentioned on Patreon that there should be lewd content in each chapter going forward for both main LIs as well as the stag path. The chatter on Discord seems to point to Ch6 being a big one for Jaye fans.
Thank you, I kind of figured Jaye would get content next chapter.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Thanks for asking that! I had exactly the same reaction (Tara????? There's a Tara in this game???????) but felt too embarassed to confess to my ignorance. I know there's a Mallory, because I have to spend so much time with her, but apart from that there's blonde MID(on't)LT(o)F and blonde daughter I'm not interested in, there's company lady who I don't care about and... that's it?
I'm honestly surprised that so many people could completely forget the hot blonde who punched both their V cards while encouraging them to think about their siblings while it was happening. She might not be (physically) quite to my tastes, but when you factor in what she actually does for them overall, I mean.. hell yes. I will be mildly disappointed if MC/Jaye don't have a night of debauchery where Tara is invited to participate.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'm honestly surprised that so many people could completely forget the hot blonde who punched both their V cards while encouraging them to think about their siblings while it was happening. She might not be (physically) quite to my tastes, but when you factor in what she actually does for them overall, I mean.. hell yes. I will be mildly disappointed if MC/Jaye don't have a night of debauchery where Tara is invited to participate.
MC/Jaye/Tara would make sense and IMO it would be amazing for a threesome for one time deal (seeing that Stoya and Kentyrr have already said that they have no interest in making Tara a LI). But threesomes shouldn't be overdone. Like I'm pretty sure we won't get a MC/Jaye/Lisa threesome (seeing that you can only get the Lisa scenes if you pick not to trust Jaye).

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
MC/Jaye/Tara would make sense and IMO it would be amazing for a threesome for one time deal (seeing that Stoya and Kentyrr have already said that they have no interest in making Tara a LI). But threesomes shouldn't be overdone. Like I'm pretty sure we won't get a MC/Jaye/Lisa threesome (seeing that you can only get the Lisa scenes if you pick not to trust Jaye).
What do you mean? So, Tare-Bear wouldn't even be a SG at all?
MC-Jaye-Tara would be the holy grail of threesome in this game though.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
What do you mean? So, Tare-Bear wouldn't even be a SG at all?
MC-Jaye-Tara would be the holy grail of threesome in this game though.
Both Stoya and Kentyrr avoid going into details, but from what I understood we'd get endings only for Jaye and Mallory (and probably an ending in which MC chooses neither and ends up alone, albeit surrounded by Lisa, Tara and etc.)

Imagine MC having to end up alone, but also being punished by having to be with Lisa and Tara. :love:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Both Stoya and Kentyrr avoid going into details, but from what I understood we'd get endings only for Jaye and Mallory (and probably an ending in which MC chooses neither and ends up alone, albeit surrounded by Lisa, Tara and etc.)
So, there's still a high probability of getting some "action" with Tara.
I always knew from the start that Jaye and Mallory would be the only ones getting an ending. My question was more of if there are gonna be more Tara interaction. 'Cause any screentime for Tara is appreciated. :LOL:

Imagine MC having to end up alone, but also being punished by having to be with Lisa and Tara. :love:
I'm getting dizzy just thinking about it. o_O:love:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
So, there's still a high probability of getting some "action" with Tara.
I always knew from the start that Jaye and Mallory would be the only ones getting an ending. My question was more of if there are gonna be more Tara interaction. 'Cause any screentime for Tara is appreciated. :LOL:

I'm getting dizzy just thinking about it. o_O:love:
That Jaye and Tara threesome is going to be so awesome that I honestly wouldn't be surprised due to the fan reaction in Jaye's ending, we marry Jaye but Tara also becomes our side piece. :love:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Alphaeboy and nyrek

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Dude, I was totally into the mountain resort young chick, but she totally disappeared from the story and now I can't even remember her name.

You are not supposed to introduce new characters without a reason and make them totally disappear out of the blue.
Dude, if you really are totally into the mountain resort young chick but can't even remember her name (it's Erica by the way), the problem is with your memory, not how many females the dev introduce into the game.

Besides, Tara plays a much more integral role in the game and has appeared much more than Erica.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes