4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
I'm honestly surprised that so many people could completely forget the hot blonde who punched both their V cards while encouraging them to think about their siblings while it was happening. She might not be (physically) quite to my tastes, but when you factor in what she actually does for them overall, I mean.. hell yes. I will be mildly disappointed if MC/Jaye don't have a night of debauchery where Tara is invited to participate.
Somebody punched my V-Card in this game??? Nope, still comes up totally blank. So much for Tara (raboom diyay as John Steed used to add in The Avengers).

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I did not realize that there were scenes with Lisa in chapter 5. It sucks that you need to not be on Jaye's path to see them though. Probably why i missed them in my first playthrough

Reactions: Razrback16

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I'm honestly surprised that so many people could completely forget the hot blonde who punched both their V cards while encouraging them to think about their siblings while it was happening. She might not be (physically) quite to my tastes, but when you factor in what she actually does for them overall, I mean.. hell yes. I will be mildly disappointed if MC/Jaye don't have a night of debauchery where Tara is invited to participate.
I would like to see a flashback of the relationship. Like the moment she takes MC's V card

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
Tara's preview screenshot is the reason I even tried this game. Tara's scene with the MC is why I bought it on Steam. Tara is imo the hottest girl in the game so far. Not everyone forgets about her. I'm down for Jaye 100% but Tara is best girl.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
I got focused on Tara based on her reaction from the fight. To me Alex was a bit of a... (bitch is not the right word but close enough i guess?) as a teen plus anger and stewing in that anger so of course I made him take a swing instead of squaring up. Tara really liked that while Jaye didnt.

As the game progressed and it dawned on me that there were only two LIs and trust in Jaye felt normal so my Alex main path is mostly lots of trust with middling love for Jaye and probably repairing said Love. Its really fucking with my perception of the game due to how Jaye is like a sad puppy seeking love from Alex all the time regardless of what the end of chapter thing says.

On the other side I dont think it makes much sense at all to love&trust Mallory due to the start with her as a reporter plus the hidden agenda, it moved too fast too quickly. Professional friendship of trust maybe but not love no. To be fair I do find Mallorys story more interesting than Jayes though. Her trauma and very existence is a goldmine of emotional possibilities.

For now I dont really think MC should be in love with either one but god damn if Jaye isnt beyond lovely at times. If I had to choose one LI right now for Alex shes the only good option imo.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I know. The point is: what's the point with her and the divorced lady? what's their role in the story?

just a few holes MC felt the urge to fill?
If I were to guess, Erika and Linda were a way to get lewd scenes in while the Main Girls got up to speed. Bianca is probably more about tempting the MC to stray from Mallory and/or Jaye. Beyond that, all of them provided some opportunities for us to establish how the MC acts, though I'd say Erika and Linda were a lot more successful in that regard. (They had the advantage of letting us learn about the MC's past as well.)

Personally, I thought Erika was great, Linda was a good foil for the MC, and Bianca was a waste of time. Admittedly, we only just met Bianca and she's clearly going to be around for a bit, so perhaps her best material is yet to come.

Ugh, I wish I could forget it. I really hated that scene.

But I suspect you'll get your wish once the action returns to Boston.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
I would like to see a flashback of the relationship. Like the moment she takes MC's V card
I can't even ask if you're one of those who skip through all the dialogues because there are clearly renders for it.

Dude, I was totally into the mountain resort young chick, but she totally disappeared from the story and now I can't even remember her name.

You are not supposed to introduce new characters without a reason and make them totally disappear out of the blue.
Uhh, did you consider the game is still in development and they would comeback in later updates?
My thought process is the choices to advance your relationship with them were in very early chapters in the game and I think they would comeback to stir drama with whoever LI you chose.

I think even Fiona, the other red hair chick, would comeback.

I did not realize that there were scenes with Lisa in chapter 5. It sucks that you need to not be on Jaye's path to see them though. Probably why i missed them in my first playthrough
I missed it too. :ROFLMAO:
Had to do another playthrough just to see them.

Somebody punched my V-Card in this game??? Nope, still comes up totally blank. So much for Tara (raboom diyay as John Steed used to add in The Avengers).
not funny.gif

I got focused on Tara based on her reaction from the fight. To me Alex was a bit of a... (bitch is not the right word but close enough i guess?) as a teen plus anger and stewing in that anger so of course I made him take a swing instead of squaring up. Tara really liked that while Jaye didnt.

As the game progressed and it dawned on me that there were only two LIs and trust in Jaye felt normal so my Alex main path is mostly lots of trust with middling love for Jaye and probably repairing said Love. Its really fucking with my perception of the game due to how Jaye is like a sad puppy seeking love from Alex all the time regardless of what the end of chapter thing says.

On the other side I dont think it makes much sense at all to love&trust Mallory due to the start with her as a reporter plus the hidden agenda, it moved too fast too quickly. Professional friendship of trust maybe but not love no. To be fair I do find Mallorys story more interesting than Jayes though. Her trauma and very existence is a goldmine of emotional possibilities.

For now I dont really think MC should be in love with either one but god damn if Jaye isnt beyond lovely at times. If I had to choose one LI right now for Alex shes the only good option imo.
Yep, I agree.
To be clear, I like Mallory. She's witty and funny. I like her personality.
The only knock I have on her is her storyline, imho, isn't good. The relationship, even irl, would be entirely dependent on if the MC would trust her or not. Their romantic relationship wouldn't take off without it.

When her hidden agenda was revealed, I think we can trust her then.

I think for the romantic relationship moving too fast, it's because of Mallory being 'broken'.
No one "loved" her in her past. I think chasing that feeling right now would be her way to cope, because not even her father loved her and when the MC gives that thing you never had, I would try to nurture it too.

I just think her storyline is very unique, being a clone and all, and maybe that's why people get alienated by her story.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Would you mind elaborating on that? Im curious.

Personally I liked it because it gave me insight into Tara but otherwise i found it pretty average, nothing bad nothing good.
In no particular order:
  • I dislike mandatory sex scenes. I appreciate this is an important part of the MC's backstory, but I'd have preferred if we could have skipped actually *seeing* it (the way Artemis lets us skip the scene with the notorious Vulvamort).
  • I have spent the entire game trying to shut down the 'incestuous' romance with Jaye, so Tara's incest by proxy stunt was extremely grating.
  • I prefer sex scenes with a romantic connection between the characters. This one not only didn't have that, Tara's manipulative attitude annoyed me; as Jaye implied, this felt like it was more about helping herself than the MC.
  • It made the MC look extremely clueless (to be fair, most of the flashback scenes did because he was just an overly emotional kid, but that doesn't make it any more fun to watch).
  • I really liked the rest of Chapter 2, so unlike the (IMHO) horrible sex scenes in the prologue, this one stood out as the lone negative.
  • I thought it was dirty pool to only show us this scene after Jaye asks if we slept with Tara; yes, we're told which answer is true when we answer Jaye, but not that Tara promised to tell the Jaye herself!

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I can't even ask if you're one of those who skip through all the dialogues because there are clearly renders for it.

Uhh, did you consider the game is still in development and they would comeback in later updates?
My thought process is the choices to advance your relationship with them were in very early chapters in the game and I think they would comeback to stir drama with whoever LI you chose.

I think even Fiona, the other red hair chick, would comeback.

I missed it too. :ROFLMAO:
Had to do another playthrough just to see them.

View attachment 1895944

Yep, I agree.
To be clear, I like Mallory. She's witty and funny. I like her personality.
The only knock I have on her is her storyline, imho, isn't good. The relationship, even irl, would be entirely dependent on if the MC would trust her or not. Their romantic relationship wouldn't take off without it.

When her hidden agenda was revealed, I think we can trust her then.

I think for the romantic relationship moving too fast, it's because of Mallory being 'broken'.
No one "loved" her in her past. I think chasing that feeling right now would be her way to cope, because not even her father loved her and when the MC gives that thing you never had, I would try to nurture it too.

I just think her storyline is very unique, being a clone and all, and maybe that's why people get alienated by her story.

Yeah I remember that. There was no lewd scene of it though

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
In no particular order:
  • I dislike mandatory sex scenes. I appreciate this is an important part of the MC's backstory, but I'd have preferred if we could have skipped actually *seeing* it (the way Artemis lets us skip the scene with the notorious Vulvamort).
  • I have spent the entire game trying to shut down the 'incestuous' romance with Jaye, so Tara's incest by proxy stunt was extremely grating.
  • I prefer sex scenes with a romantic connection between the characters. This one not only didn't have that, Tara's manipulative attitude annoyed me; as Jaye implied, this felt like it was more about helping herself than the MC.
  • It made the MC look extremely clueless (to be fair, most of the flashback scenes did because he was just an overly emotional kid, but that doesn't make it any more fun to watch).
  • I really liked the rest of Chapter 2, so unlike the (IMHO) horrible sex scenes in the prologue, this one stood out as the lone negative.
  • I thought it was dirty pool to only show us this scene after Jaye asks if we slept with Tara; yes, we're told which answer is true when we answer Jaye, but not that Tara promised to tell the Jaye herself!
Good picks. I have two others. It had the quality of a dream sequence a bit which i didnt like. Personally I think the scene is not fitting for their age, in a maturity and experience sense. Tara seems much older and more settled in herself than she ought to be. Shes not old enough to be that worldly and experienced to make that choice imo even if she knew of both siblings feelings and had played with one of them already. Alex is not in a state of mind to take the experience in either.

Its all a matter of perception really and what is left to be uncovered.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In no particular order:
what pain you give me.....
my favourite scene ever...

many points I also agree with in part, but there is one I don't really agree with, the lack of sentimental connection.

it is a highly dramatic scene, there are 3 people facing their greatest desire and their greatest fear

MC wants Jaye at that moment in his life, he wants her so badly that for fear of not being able to resist he decides to give up everything he has. so getting a taste of that is a very strong bet for him
Tara on the other hand plays on several tables, she wants to help Jaye, but she also wants to try something that she knows she can't have because of her love for Jaye. she's a bit of a saint and a bit of a whore on this occasion. even for her, tasting the "forbidden fruit" is a big risk, she says it will only be for that one night, but how can she be sure? there are doors that don't close easily
and then there's Jaye who both in the telepathic version, as she masturbates at the same time as the two of them are having sex, and when she does it while reading the diary she anticipates something she would like and which perhaps could also be denied her

it is not a party sex scene, but a long-distance threesome between three very conflicted people trying to do the right thing, or at least the least wrong thing
Good picks. I have two others. It had the quality of a dream sequence a bit which i didnt like. Personally I think the scene is not fitting for their age, in a maturity and experience sense. Tara seems much older and more settled in herself than she ought to be. Shes not old enough to be that worldly and experienced to make that choice imo even if she knew of both siblings feelings and had played with one of them already. Alex is not in a state of mind to take the experience in either.

Its all a matter of perception really and what is left to be uncovered.
good point, but rather than a question of maturity I would make it a question of planning

since no one could have foreseen what was going to happen, the promptness with which Tara intervenes is indeed extraordinary, but extraordinary in the sense of not very credible...

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Not to be biased or anything, but the Tara scene was hot and kinky.

Tara screwing MC using Jaye's smell and making MC imagine that he was screwing her stepsis instead is... yeah.
Also the way the scene was executed was kinda good, because it is kind of at an emotional-high point in that chapter and his feelings are getting revealed to Jaye.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Same, for someone with zero interest in incest innuendo in VNs, the Tara scene is still somewhat one of the hottest scenes I've ever seen. The symbolism, the mechanic, the music, everything just works for me. It just works.

Tara screwing MC using Jaye's smell and making MC imagine that he was screwing her stepsis instead is... yeah.
Also the way the scene was executed was kinda good, because it is kind of at an emotional-high point in that chapter and his feelings are getting revealed to Jaye.
I didn't even remember creating you....

but I got it right!!!:cry::cry:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Same, for someone with zero interest in incest innuendo in VNs, the Tara scene is still somewhat one of the hottest scenes I've ever seen. The symbolism, the mechanic, the music, everything just works for me. It just works.

I didn't even remember creating you....

but I got it right!!!:cry::cry:
All of you are felicemastronzo alts, apparently. :cautious::Kappa:

That being said, I loved Tara's scene. The shift to Jaye as MC imagines Jaye instead of Tara was very good from a creative standpoint. Though I really doubt we'll be left with only one Tara scene in the game. Like there has to be a MC/Jaye/Tara threesome at one point in the future. On the Mallory route I suspect it will be MC/Mallory/Amanda.

My favorite scene in the game though, is Jaye's shower scene. Like everything in that scene was on point - the animations, the text, the facial expressions were godly. It didn't go on for too long to become repetitive. Like it was a textbook perfect scene.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes