4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
All of you are felicemastronzo alts, apparently. :cautious::Kappa:

That being said, I loved Tara's scene. The shift to Jaye as MC imagines Jaye instead of Tara was very good from a creative standpoint. Though I really doubt we'll be left with only one Tara scene in the game. Like there has to be a MC/Jaye/Tara threesome at one point in the future. On the Mallory route I suspect it will be MC/Mallory/Amanda.

My favorite scene in the game though, is Jaye's shower scene. Like everything in that scene was on point - the animations, the text, the facial expressions were godly. It didn't go on for too long to become repetitive. Like it was a textbook perfect scene.
considering how many times you mention me, you could be my narcissistic approval-seeking personality :unsure::unsure::unsure:

or a simple stalker...:eek::eek:

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
I just think her storyline is very unique, being a clone and all, and maybe that's why people get alienated by her story.
Yes, I feel that's a genre shift that doesn't fit here, going from the normal (well, normal for young adults who inherit a multi-billion corporation they didn't even know existed) to the fantastical. That's something that bothers me in many avn's which would often tell a better story if they focused on a realistic setting and the psychological evolution of the characters & their romantic and/or sexual relatioships within that framework.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
All of you are @felicemastronzo alts, apparently. :cautious::Kappa:
As long as I'm felicemastronzo #2, I'm fine with it. :Kappa:
I'm a Jaye simp though...

Though I really doubt we'll be left with only one Tara scene in the game
Don't be pessimistic, we'll get more!

My favorite scene in the game though, is Jaye's shower scene. Like everything in that scene was on point - the animations, the text, the facial expressions were godly. It didn't go on for too long to become repetitive. Like it was a textbook perfect scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ilhares

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: LizaS

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Surely i can't be the only one who finds Tara creepy as fuck :unsure: That flashback scene weirded me the fuck out with how she was pretending to be some other girl down to her voice, and that it's implied she preyed the same way on Jaye's feeling for the MC only for years on end makes it all the more creepy. Girl's a psycho.

Hollerboller

Jun 16, 2022
Surely i can't be the only one who finds Tara creepy as fuck :unsure: That flashback scene weirded me the fuck out with how she was pretending to be some other girl down to her voice, and that it's implied she preyed the same way on Jaye's feeling for the MC only for years on end makes it all the more creepy. Girl's a psycho.
Well, Tara is not my cup of tea, because she shares the face with Chloe from College Kings. There is something wierd about her facial features that doesn't let me connect with her. I don't think she is a psycho though. :p
Anyways, Jaye for life. Noone comes even close.

Kentyrr

Chasing Sunsets Dev/Artist
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
Redhead with green eyes is a classic recipe for success, but Kentyrr, what kind of a mad man thinks to himself, 'You know what I'll add, a tan'? Boom, headshot. Arguably the hottest character to ever come out of daz.
LOL! Well, I can't take all the credit for that. As I said before, Jaye was originally based on the Casey Reed character by RedAntArt. I saw the promo shot of her and it piqued my interest. The Casey Reed character was not as tan as Jaye though and I started to add my personal touch to her and give her a little tan. Unfortunately, that morph wouldn't have fit within our universe, so I decided to make Jaye from scratch. And thanks for the compliment! Truly appreciate it!

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yes, I feel that's a genre shift that doesn't fit here, going from the normal (well, normal for young adults who inherit a multi-billion corporation they didn't even know existed) to the fantastical. That's something that bothers me in many avn's which would often tell a better story if they focused on a realistic setting and the psychological evolution of the characters & their romantic and/or sexual relatioships within that framework.
The way they go about it is certainly a bit whimsical, but considering where modern tech is in the genetic sciences, it's truly not that far-fetched. We have the ability to clone living beings (real cloning, not the sci-fi instant physical/memory duplication). With CRISPR we have the ability to selectively target and replace sections of genetic code. If you were doing it at the embryonic stage it would probably be a lot easier to guarantee hitting most/all of the cells, they may be able to inhibit cell growth and division until their changes have been applied. We've mapped the human genome, but there are a lot of different factors that come into play with changes. How many genes have to changed to guarantee a Japanese child who'll grow up to have bright green eyes? I dunno, I'm not a genetecist, but as it does (rarely) happen naturally, finding a way to engineer it doesn't seem all that fantastical.

You're free to hold any view, even when it's blatantly wrong. Weird? Sure, I could accept weird. Creepy? Not so much. She's not doing it to prey on them or something like a weird stalker. She was a close friend who clearly knew how MC/Jaye felt about each other, and she was trying to get them through their personal hangups that were emotionally destroying them, to the point that she also gave up her v-card to MC to try and bring the idiot around. I've met people with much worse motivations in life for getting involved. She wanted them to pull their heads out of their asses and love each other.

I think MC is right, though, that if they had tried it at that stage things would have ended quite badly, they both had to do a fair bit of growing up first.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Jaye was originally based on the Casey Reed character by RedAntArt.
so I decided to make Jaye from scratch. And thanks for the compliment!
Having seen the one you reference, I am extremely glad you didn't go with that plan. The current Jaye is far, far superior in physical nature, and I'm quite fond of how she's been written overall.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Same, for someone with zero interest in incest innuendo in VNs, the Tara scene is still somewhat one of the hottest scenes I've ever seen. The symbolism, the mechanic, the music, everything just works for me. It just works.
Agreed, even though its a weird scene in a few ways if we really examine it (enames points are fair, not that i agree with all of them but some i do) these you bring up are all in its favor and they make it good. To me the scene served its purpose by showing off what kind of character Tara is, at least a facet of her.

Where she falls on the "psycho" scale is something to ponder and what that will do to the story. Are her goals emotional or materialistic or bits and pieces of both? The fact that she have stayed friends with Jaye for such a long time places her more on the benign side for now, or Jaye is easily manipulated. I found it an interesting scene regardless and it did look beautiful. Slightly above average all in all to my subjective tastes.

Cricco

May 5, 2021
You're free to hold any view, even when it's blatantly wrong. Weird? Sure, I could accept weird. Creepy? Not so much. She's not doing it to prey on them or something like a weird stalker. She was a close friend who clearly knew how MC/Jaye felt about each other, and she was trying to get them through their personal hangups that were emotionally destroying them, to the point that she also gave up her v-card to MC to try and bring the idiot around. I've met people with much worse motivations in life for getting involved. She wanted them to pull their heads out of their asses and love each other.

I think MC is right, though, that if they had tried it at that stage things would have ended quite badly, they both had to do a fair bit of growing up first.
So, she took advantage of a problematic situation to fuck both of them. If you look closely it's the same thing you said, but with about 100% less "she was just trying to help, your honor."

For real though, imma give you a pro-tip. When something feels shady about some girl just flip genders in your mind and go from there :LUL:

Dec 29, 2018
So, she took advantage of a problematic situation to fuck both of them. If you look closely it's the same thing you said, but with about 100% less "she was just trying to help, your honor."
You are correct, and that other person is blatantly wrong. We even saw Jaye think that Tara was lying about her motivations during the scene where Jaye read from her brother's stolen journal.

When something feels shady about some girl just flip genders in your mind and go from there
Sounds fun. Let's imagine a scene where Jaye is having a disagreement with her brother, and he loses his temper and begins to punch her as hard as he can. How do you suppose all of the Jaye fans would react to that? Do you think they would be able to ignore that just as they did with Jaye when she did it to him?

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes