4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Dude, I was totally into the mountain resort young chick, but she totally disappeared from the story and now I can't even remember her name.

You are not supposed to introduce new characters without a reason and make them totally disappear out of the blue.
Dude, she (Erica) is in Colorado working with her parents at the ski resort, and the MC is somewhere in the South Sea (for story reasons), ofc she is not in the picture for now. Besides that she sends messages with her cell phone every now and then.

Last edited:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I just finished playing Chapter 4 and I played Mallory route with a low relationship with Jaye. I let her drown and let's say I feel like a piece of shit and that kind of scared me. Like, damn the game hit you damn feels and knows how to make you feel like a villain like wow Jaya has broken apart it was a hard watch. People who want to see it? It's not worth it to get that bad end.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I just finished playing Chapter 4 and I played Mallory route with a low relationship with Jaye. I let her drown and let's say I feel like a piece of shit and that kind of scared me. Like, damn the game hit you damn feels and knows how to make you feel like a villain like wow Jaya has broken apart it was a hard watch. People who want to see it? It's worth it to get that bad end.
I explored it out my sense of curiosity and it felt really fucking bad, god damn the disappointment she feels.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Blasphemy!!! I could never do this. I would feel like shit even if it is only a game. :p
Evils of an OCD brain man, after i did my default run, the alt... i'm like so what happens if...

And it's bad man, Jaye is usually fiery, doesn't take much to set her off, right? In this instance she can't because she's so disappointed and heartbroken, it hurts, it truly does.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Dude, she (Erica) is in Colorado working with her parents at the ski resort, and the MC is somewhere in the South Sea (for story reasons), ofc she is not in the picture for now. Besides that she sends messages with her cell phone every now and then.
I know. The point is: what's the point with her and the divorced lady? what's their role in the story?

just a few holes MC felt the urge to fill?

Reactions: Hildegardt

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I know. The point is: what's the point with her and the divorced lady? what's their role in the story?

just a few holes MC felt the urge to fill?
Do you have absolutly no clue about that? Seriously?

Well, okay...
They are part of the MC's history, they give the story life and some deepness, they fill shallowness, making the MC a Person, not a husk.
The Devs want to tell a story and they want a vivid background for the acting persons. Show don't tell!

It seems you prefer the lazy ass story MC was 6 years away from home and comes back to his former landlady and landlord and fuck them over after 2 hours of arrival.

Honestly i have to say, since now you would have at least earned 3 Facepalms from me, but i don't want to add you're reaction score more points.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Honestly i have to say, since now you would have at least earned 3 Facepalms from me, but i don't want to add you're reaction score more points.
So, you are one of those "facepalmers" dudes...

Don't worry: facepalms are just a little tiny fraction of my reactions score. So, feel free to add more.

• Angry
Reactions: Walter Victor

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So, you are one of those "facepalmers" dudes...

Don't worry: facepalms are just a little tiny fraction of my reactions score. So, feel free to add more.
I rarely give facepalms, i tend to ignore such comments. I guessed it was clear within my statement, but yeah, well...

Reactions: noctarima

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Who the hell is Tara?

There are so many girls who come, throw themselves at MC, then go and disappear out of the blue that I lost the count and every interest about them. I only remember about Jaye and Mallory. The rest is... just fillers.
Thanks for asking that! I had exactly the same reaction (Tara????? There's a Tara in this game???????) but felt too embarassed to confess to my ignorance. I know there's a Mallory, because I have to spend so much time with her, but apart from that there's blonde MID(on't)LT(o)F and blonde daughter I'm not interested in, there's company lady who I don't care about and... that's it?

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I am not going to lie, I see some people don't like Mallory but tbh she grew on me. I love Jaye but damn Mallory making it hard for me, and it's no surprise we have sex with her first. I can see Jaye getting a sex scene in chapter 6 hopefully because at the Bar she is clearly ready to pounce on him.

Side Note:
I hope we get a threesome with Tara with Jaye in the future; like Damn Tara is sexy as all hell, I'm not shocked Jaye did sleep with her, and then Tara clearly wanted her brother as well. Hell that sex scene with her was great hope we get more in the more in future but she made it clear it was a one-time deal. Unless Jaye was ok with it or wanted to have a threesome which wouldn't be out of the ordinary she did took both their V Cards so yeah.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes