4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ahh. So that is what this is about. You are realizing that your Tara isn't beloved by many.
It's fine. I have her as the best side girl. Until Lisa came around and bit Alex's ear. :Kappa:

Also idk whom that friend is. If its the guy f-ing his blonde sister, I'm not his friend, I'm his daddy. Call me, Tywin.

The torture is working my friend! He is at the depression stage of grief right now, not caring about everything.
A little more push and he will be at the acceptance stage where he realizes Jaye is the best girl. :Kappa::KEK:
I am addressed in the depression state

You will never win this Battle

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Ahh. So that is what this is about. You are realizing that your Tara isn't beloved by many.
It's fine. I have her as the best side girl. Until Lisa came around and bit Alex's ear. :Kappa:

Also idk whom that friend is. If its the guy f-ing his blonde sister, I'm not his friend, I'm his daddy. Call me, Tywin.

The torture is working my friend! He is at the depression stage of grief right now, not caring about everything.
A little more push and he will be at the acceptance stage where he realizes Jaye is the best girl. :Kappa::KEK:
The reason for people not liking Tara is ridiculous. Most of them feel like they were cucked by the Tara/Jaye scene (a train of thought that is beyond ridiculous).

But Lisa is undisputedly the best side girl. CEO that looks like Quinn, but is a brunette, is curvier and doesn't come with the drug, prostitution or daddy issues? Sign me up for that shit. Like if Jaye wasn't in the game, my MC would have straight up married Lisa for that Power Trip ending. :Kappa:

I don't want a lot from Felice. I just want him to accept that Jaye is the best girl. :Kappa:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Would you say that James also had a finger in the breakdown of Jaye and MC's relationship (probably not intentionally though)? I'm not entirely placing the blame on the guy, but you can certainly say that he was a cog in the wheel of the whole chain of events.
Yep, that scene is the best example of piss poor parenting I have ever scene. On the part of both parents. One for suggesting, one for agreeing and one for never following up. Three strikes; you're out, mom and dad.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The affection was the whole problem, caring for the child you bunk with is normal.
Going to school as siblings is normal practice for kids who live together,
whether family friends, cousins or brother and sister is common place even for uni or work.

So telling your lil bundles of joy they have to break off seeing eachother???
That has to be some mental high treason gymnastics for parents to behave this way.
Your comment is probably even more profound than it seems. Too many taboos, too many people who can't or won't communicate, too much cowardice about such a simple act as talking about feelings. I could go on and on and turn it into a rant but, mostly just wanted to say, "Yes! I agree."

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It is the strangest plot point so far. And when they were still children I doubt their father already foresaw their fatal attraction
Au contraire. James seeing the step-siblings' mutual attraction very early on would be the only somewhat logical reason why he never attempted to fix their relationship.

What's really funny though, is that James seems to be bearing the blunt of this very specific complaint while Sarah is mostly the Teflon lady when she is equally responsible.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Au contraire. James seeing the step-siblings' mutual attraction very early on would be the only somewhat logical reason why he never attempted to fix their relationship.

What's really funny though, is that James seems to be bearing the blunt of this very specific complaint while Sarah is mostly the Teflon lady when she is equally responsible.
It seems to me it was way too early. We are talking about two 6-7 year old children, if a parent finds no other solution than to let them be apart for the next 12 years he has really failed in his task

We don't know if Sara was aware of the situation.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It seems to me it was way too early. We are talking about two 6-7 year old children, if a parent finds no other solution than to let them be apart for the next 12 years he has really failed in his task

We don't know if Sara was aware of the situation.
We don't know a lot of things because it's a backstory replete with holes and gaps. Regardless, any parent not aware of this brewing situation for years would be a horrible parent. And so far Kentyrr & Stoya has tried to depict Sarah and James both as loving parents. By my admittedly flimsy logic, it seems highly unlikely that the parents were not aware.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We don't know a lot of things because it's a backstory replete with holes and gaps. Regardless, any parent not aware of this brewing situation for years would be a horrible parent. And so far Kentyrr & Stoya has tried to depict Sarah and James both as loving parents. By my admittedly flimsy logic, it seems highly unlikely that the parents were not aware.
I meant that we don't know if Sara was aware of the reason why mc stated avoiding Jaye. He talked with James

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I meant that we don't know if Sara was aware of the reason why mc stated avoiding Jaye. He talked with James
From what've seen both Sarah and James do look like a bit irresponsible of their children. Though I don't believe they were unaware of MC and Jaye's affections towards each other, judging by how glaringly obvious it was.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Affection between two children of 6... There is no justification
Well, they sent them to the videogame room so they could have sex, which prompted Jaye to say "I hope they won't make us go to the church" or something along those lines.

But James definitely knew, as MC talked to him and he didn't do anything about it. Even when they grew up and things got way out of control, with Jaye's graduation party being the climax of it. Perhaps if they talked about it with the children, things wouldn't have spiraled out of control.

I'm not placing the blame of Sarah and James, though that being said I don't think they'd be fine with MC and Jaye being in love with each other.

Reactions: ann87ra

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, they sent them to the videogame room so they could have sex, which prompted Jaye to say "I hope they won't make us go to the church" or something along those lines.

But James definitely knew, as MC talked to him and he didn't do anything about it. Even when they grew up and things got way out of control, with Jaye's graduation party being the climax of it. Perhaps if they talked about it with the children, things wouldn't have spiraled out of control.

I'm not placing the blame of Sarah and James, though that being said I don't think they'd be fine with MC and Jaye being in love with each other.
A
Instead, the responsibility lies entirely with them. At 6 years old, you don't even know how you feel and if a parent doesn't step in to help guide you, what's the point to have parents?

This is always on the unproven assumption that they knew about 'abnormal' feelings between their children. A non-solution that in fact split their family.

What if mc never came back? The mere fact that there is a hypothetical in which mc leaves jaye to drown is credit to t hem

Reactions: motseer and ann87ra

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They knew about Jaye coming to sleep with MC when she needed it,
they knew they played together, remember the football scene where both MC and Jaye
played with the father, remember they sent them countless times to play together
to give them time to make another baby, now we got Malory, thank the goodness gracious!
From what've seen both Sarah and James do look like a bit irresponsible of their children. Though I don't believe they were unaware of MC and Jaye's affections towards each other, judging by how glaringly obvious it was.

A
Instead, the responsibility lies entirely with them. At 6 years old, you don't even know how you feel and if a parent doesn't step in to help guide you, what's the point to have parents?

This is always on the unproven assumption that they knew about 'abnormal' feelings between their children. A non-solution that in fact split their family.

What if mc never came back? The mere fact that there is a hypothetical in which mc leaves jaye to drown is credit to t hem
They on the one hand mash them together when they need to get rid of them,
but then try to make them feel horrible, cast out, ugly and disgusting enough
that they should not be in eachother company.

What a wonderful perspective to tell a child he is inadequate to even be near his sister.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The whole incest taboo is purely about genetics; to anyone who wants to go all biblical I simply say, if you really take the whole Genesis Eden story as literal then I have only one question. Who did Adam and Eve's kids fuck. The biggest psychological problem with incest is that it is perceived as a "dirty little secret". In the case of MC and Jaye, the incest label is artificially imposed and completely illogical. Love will grow wherever and whenever the heart is open and the internal dialogue of each individual determines action or inaction. Choices and changes are what make this tale epic for me.

P.S. I am so happy we have all agreed that Christian is a total and irredeemable rapist cunt. :D

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes