4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
That can be attributed so that we follow the story the devs want to tell. If we are given choices at every interaction, the whole story would snowball out of control and it would be a headache to code.

I never said Christian was innocent or what he did wasn’t wrong. I always said it - Christian did deserve what he got. But the fact stands - he realized his mistake and actively works to redeem himself.
is there proof
or is it assumption?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
That can be attributed so that we follow the story the devs want to tell. If we are given choices at every interaction, the whole story would snowball out of control and it would be a headache to code.

Hey! Don't start gettin' all logical on me now! hehe Of course, you are right, but, just let me dream a bit. :cry:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Absolutely! I've always maintained that a completely open-world game would be unmanageable.

I was actually saying that we don't have meaningful choices yet as to how Christian's arc will play out. I'm fine with whatever the developers decide to do with his plot advancement... choices or no.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 1920625
MC sacrificed everything and his whole family because of that fkker.
He could be lucifer or judas incarnate for all we care.
View attachment 1920626
Mc sacrificed everything because his father decided to let his relationship with Jaye drift for years without explaining to his daughter the childish but altruistic reason why mc had decided to stop going to school with her

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Mc sacrificed everything because his father decided to let his relationship with Jaye drift for years without explaining to his daughter the childish but altruistic reason why mc had decided to stop going to school with her
Would you say that James also had a finger in the breakdown of Jaye and MC's relationship (probably not intentionally though)? I'm not entirely placing the blame on the guy, but you can certainly say that he was a cog in the wheel of the whole chain of events.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Would you say that James also had a finger in the breakdown of Jaye and MC's relationship (probably not intentionally though)? I'm not entirely placing the blame on the guy, but you can certainly say that he was a cog in the wheel of the whole chain of events.
It is the strangest plot point so far. And when they were still children I doubt their father already foresaw their fatal attraction

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No way! MC left because he wanted to show his absolute devotion to Jaye.
She is unwavering straight shooter determined to the teeth for MC,
so she snuffed Chris right off, but the bastard still wanted to turn it around in the texts and MC saw.

So MC had to do something, he had to proove to Jaye and himself he actually
loved her more than anything and anyone, more than the petty squabbles, more than his folks,
should they keep them apart, his lasting final act would be to stand up for his and Jaye”s dignity.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It is the strangest plot point so far. And when they were still children I doubt their father already foresaw their fatal attraction
It's also one of the things I can't give an explanation to. Unless James' somehow already saw how much affection they had for each other even from such a young age. Though debating if he was ok with it or not right now is pointless, it's not mentioned anywhere in the game and it's hard to tell from the conversations he had with them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Most young kids either love or hate having a sibling.
This particular pair, they loved eachother in their wonky child pure way,
they meant the world for eachother.

Then the dad command came, under the uncaring eye of his ma,
where he was ordered to be whatever, to break it off with his one and only.

Young children who play together are inseparable, they think and talk about eachother all the time.

MC was devastated, could never hold any relationship, while Jaye was holding on
to what little she could of her dearest MC.

So now, MC is set to never hold any candle, never settle, because Jaye has been yanked from him
with a sledgehammer. He was the pawn who had to dissapear so his family could mend,
or so he felt, even tho the wreckage for Jaye was immense.

Parents who like to shove their kids off to the game room and bang in the mean time
do n ot care that much about the forces their kids wield in soul power - they are pure supernovas.

Reactions: ann87ra

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
All this talk, can't we just agree James is a bad father? :Kappa:

-----

In all seriousness though, I assumed James didn't know about the brewing distant relationship of Alex and Jaye, so I just brushed it off.
But, I think a good father would see that there is something wrong even just a little bit between his children.
And would try to mend their relationship asap.

But, I don't know about the writing aspect of it though.
Because Jaye and Alex clearly agreed that if they announced their feelings for each other instead of Alex leaving... it wouldn't just work. Because they were still young then AND their parents were still alive then.
So that's that.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's also one of the things I can't give an explanation to. Unless James' somehow already saw how much affection they had for each other even from such a young age. Though debating if he was ok with it or not right now is pointless, it's not mentioned anywhere in the game and it's hard to tell from the conversations he had with them.
Talking about everything is pointless...

We are only spectators

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The affection was the whole problem, caring for the child you bunk with is normal.
Going to school as siblings is normal practice for kids who live together,
whether family friends, cousins or brother and sister is common place even for uni or work.

So telling your lil bundles of joy they have to break off seeing eachother???
That has to be some mental high treason gymnastics for parents to behave this way.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I understand the reasoning but life is not fair
I think that's what the devolper wanted to show

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
LizaS 's friend doesn't know who Tara is, everything is pointless
Ahh. So that is what this is about. You are realizing that your Tara isn't beloved by many.
It's fine. I have her as the best side girl. Until Lisa came around and bit Alex's ear. :Kappa:

Also idk whom that friend is. If its the guy f-ing his blonde sister, I'm not his friend, I'm his daddy. Call me, Tywin.

Maybe they are doing it to troll you? I thought that I was the only one allowed to torture you. :unsure:

Besides we all know Tara is our best..................

wingman :Kappa:
The torture is working my friend! He is at the depression stage of grief right now, not caring about everything.
A little more push and he will be at the acceptance stage where he realizes Jaye is the best girl. :Kappa::KEK:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes