4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Oh Walter...I liked you too.

Posting direct Patreon download links like this isn't cool though. Now I have to change them.
If you are telling me not to do that, I will refrain from doing it in the future.

I've done it with other games, whose developers never objected. However, I will respect your withes.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
If you are telling me not to do that, I will refrain from doing it in the future.

I've done it with other games, whose developers never objected. However, I will respect your withes.
I would be grateful if you didn't.

I recognize we're never going to protect our IP from piracy, but theft of our transfer quota can impact the download experience for our supporters.

We are not a cash grab. We provide regular updates to every patron on the same day from the $1 tier all the way up to the $100 tier, and we offer a free demo that amounts to half of the available content to people who don't want to pay before they play.

I can't think of a way we can be more fair to skeptical players in a saturated market littered with incomplete games.

I hope that's earned us a little goodwill in the other direction.

Appreciate it, Walter!

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
however, Jaye was aware of Christian's homosexuality and how much this aspect challenged him in his relations with his own father, and also she was basically his friend, one of his poch

probably a girl who had not known all this would have been much more frightened and would have continued to consider him a rapist, threatening to protest him in court as happens in the flashback
Hmm...Christian isn't homosexual, he's asexual. His father beats him because he's too ignorant to know the difference and assumes his son is gay. If pushed to it, Christian clearly prefers a woman, it seems.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I would be grateful if you didn't.

I recognize we're never going to protect our IP from piracy, but theft of our transfer quota can impact the download experience for our supporters.

We are not a cash grab. We provide regular updates to every patron on the same day from the $1 tier all the way up to the $100 tier, and we offer a free demo that amounts to half of the available content to people who don't want to pay before they play.

I can't think of a way we can be more fair to skeptical players in a saturated market littered with incomplete games.

I hope that's earned us a little goodwill in the other direction.

Appreciate it, Walter!
^ I appreciate the way you guys handle F95 - I think more devs would actually benefit business-wise from your approach. You stay engaged with us here and in return you get positive will reputation points with the community making people want to give you money when you make good stuff (I am on your Patreon & will also buy the game on Steam when it's completed).

So thanks. :cool:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Only half? Maybe do like others and release a full but well after the $1 tier gets it. There's no way to support all the games I play and not seeing everything makes it look less good. I do support $29 worth of devs a month (plus tax) from $10 down to $1. That's on $1000/month Social Security. I do suppport $29/month worth of devs - from $10 to $1. Sometimes a dev disappoints me or finishes a game with no new one (extremely rare for one I suport to abandon.) If that happens this one is at the top of my list. Maybe it will go to at least $30/month anyway with the Social Security increase in January. I'm disabled, not elderly.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Can you please share the latest bugfix through a none patreon link?
The bugfix has been deleted from both links.
Sorry, but it would be poor form for me to post links so soon after I have been reprimanded by the developer for doing so. I know there's a difference in what you are requesting and what I did, but it still doesn't feel right to me. Too soon.

I'll wait 48 hours, and if it still hasn't shown up here, I'll make it happen. Again, sorry.

Last edited:

Francis Blast

Feb 2, 2018
Only half? Maybe do like others and release a full but well after the $1 tier gets it. There's no way to support all the games I play and not seeing everything makes it look less good. I do support $29 worth of devs a month (plus tax) from $10 down to $1. That's on $1000/month Social Security. I do suppport $29/month worth of devs - from $10 to $1. Sometimes a dev disappoints me or finishes a game with no new one (extremely rare for one I suport to abandon.) If that happens this one is at the top of my list. Maybe it will go to at least $30/month anyway with the Social Security increase in January. I'm disabled, not elderly.
You should redefine your priorities.
Does the world have to adapt to you?
The level of entitlement of your post is just through the fucking roof.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes