4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Great game , the problem is it is toooooo difficult to chose between all these :love: :love: Ladies.
Funny isn't it? It's realistic but at the same time I kinda wish the MC's dick really did have that special magical power you see in other games to avoid the awkward choices

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Shouldn't this game have the "lesbian" tag since at one point (i'm only at the start of the game) there is a sex scene between two girls?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
no juicy milfs no corruption no groping why the fuck did i download this shit
In truth, Chasing Sunsets does have milfs, corruption, abuse, cheating, NTR, groping, it has everything you appear to be looking for. Even has pissplay and Ahegao face thrown in if you're into that weird shit. Fortunately, most of that stuff is either avoidable or humorous in nature.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Major kudos for Chasing Sunsets through Chapter 6.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that we get an epilogue chapter.

I want to see the MC/Jaye wedding ... a pregnant Jaye ... Aunt Lisa and Aunt Mallory each carrying a child and walking with Jaye and the MC, who are holding a child's hands, all while they reminisce and laugh about the journey to reach those moments.

I believe that the relationships in Chasing Sunsets are so rich that the 'Happy Ever After' at the end of the rainbow would be a perfect way to complete the journey, especially for the MC/Jaye relationship.

I'm even picturing a final fade into the 'sunsets' render where the MC and Jaye are each holding one of their children as they renew their wedding vows in Tonalu, in the exact same spot where their parents gave their wedding vows.

I don't see any reason why a great AVN can't have both adult content and adult 'Happily Ever After' endings and I sure hope that Chasing Sunsets gets that.

Until now, my favorite AVN showing a great adult romance was Life With Mary - an older AVN that could really benefit from a facelift, given the dramatic quality increase in renders and animations that has taken place in the last 3+ years.

Chasing Sunsets now holds that crown.

Chapter 7 will be hard pressed to top CH 6!

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here are the MEGA download links for v0.7a (both for the update patches and the complete game):

The WeTransfer links don't allow a choice, and contain everything. I haven't tested them, so I have no idea if they work or not:

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Last time I played was on chapter 2 or 3, can't believe it got this good on the last update. Amazing renders as usual and ch6 was fantastic

Reactions: Ghosty99

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Here are the MEGA download links for v0.7a (both for the update patches and the complete game):
MEGA Links

The WeTransfer links don't allow a choice, and contain everything. I haven't tested them, so I have no idea if they work or not:

Looks like I'll be spending the weekend working on individualized content delivery instead of Chapter 7.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
MEGA Links

Why are you hurting business of Stone Fox?

Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
I just wanted to say that I finished chapter 6 last week on steam I really enjoyed it. I thought it was much better than chapter 5. I can't wait for the next chapter.

7inn

Jul 21, 2020
Looks like I'll be spending the weekend working on individualized content delivery instead of Chapter 7.
Well my friend what do you think why f95zone exists in the first place? Complaining about piracy here and getting 90% of the customers from here is kind of a double standard don't you think?
Don't be offended, the logic just doesn't make sense to me.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Well my friend what do you think why f95zone exists in the first place? Complaining about piracy here and getting 90% of the customers from here is kind of a double standard don't you think?
Don't be offended, the logic just doesn't make sense to me.
Piracy is one thing, and we've been pretty chill about the whole thing, until our direct download links started appearing in-thread. That is a recent phenomenon, and we will take steps to mitigate it.

Also, your estimate of how much of our income is derived from pirate sites is comically flawed.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes