4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I still can't get over the fact that age-restricted videos won't play here ...
Maybe its universal to every embedded links, independent of the site codding, because it is a bit weird that you can't play age restricted directedly from here if it was done deliberately.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
for those that missed it
That part where Kentyrr is explaining how he does expressions and posing is really cool.

Also there's a part where they tease a bit of Chapter 7. Here's a summary of what they said :

• CH7 is going to be titled "Cause and Effect"
  • We'll start to see the consequences for player's choices (sounds ominous but it's not meant to be. Good outcomes are consequences too)
  • Some characters have conflicting interests with Alex and eventually those are going to run up against each other and we'll start to see what that looks like.
  • There's going to be more side girl content in CH7. There's going to be some focus on the story and the characters other than the two main love interests.
  • The moratorium on character deaths has officially been lifted, so you can expect that there is going to be a game over in CH7 (at least one)

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
people and someone knows sites for such games with cheat mods in the inside? I mean where could I download these games but with mods inside these games .. like improving ours .. good options .. open galleries .. a lot of money .. and then .. can you tell me something??!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
people and someone knows sites for such games with cheat mods in the inside? I mean where could I download these games but with mods inside these games .. like improving ours .. good options .. open galleries .. a lot of money .. and then .. can you tell me something??!
There are mods in the opening post......as there are for all the VN's that has a mod.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
yes, but there everything needs to be downloaded and configured manually so that they would work in the game .. I used to say about sites where these mods are already inside these games and we don’t need to download or configure anything
Configure? You literally unzip one file and copy the content to the game folder......why the hell would there be a site that do that for people? It takes seconds to do yourself.......

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
The ones I see almost never do.
Knowing what folder to put it in...
This is for the Sancho Mod for Chasing Sunsets, which is linked on the OP of this thread:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is for the Joker Mod for Chasing Sunsets, which is also linked on the OP of this thread:

This is for the Universal Renpy Mod:

Damn near every mod linked on F95 comes with installation instructions telling you exactly where to put the mod files. Certainly both of the custom walkthrough mods for Chasing Sunsets do.

And in the event a Renpy mod doesn't have instructions, the instructions are the same for just about every Renpy mod for literally every AVN running through Renpy. It's extremely simple.

1) Download the zip
2) Extract the contents into the "Game" directory for that VN.

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
This is for the Sancho Mod for Chasing Sunsets, which is linked on the OP of this thread:

This is for the Joker Mod for Chasing Sunsets, which is also linked on the OP of this thread:

This is for the Universal Renpy Mod:

Damn near every mod linked on F95 comes with installation instructions telling you exactly where to put the mod files. Certainly both of the custom walkthrough mods for Chasing Sunsets do.

And in the event a Renpy mod doesn't have instructions, the instructions are the same for just about every Renpy mod for literally every AVN running through Renpy. It's extremely simple.

1) Download the zip
2) Extract the contents into the "Game" directory for that VN.
Yeah, I learned that before, but it's certainly not intuitive. I've seen plenty that didn't tell you where to put it. I don't use any mods for this game.

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Configure? You literally unzip one file and copy the content to the game folder......why the hell would there be a site that do that for people? It takes seconds to do yourself.......
Yes, but there are some games where for some reason it doesn’t work for android, for example, there is a game And the wife and mother are there in the final, saving part 1, and you need to copy it and wet it in a folder manually. they write that even if they do everything like it was written when they start part 2 of the game they write that the save is not found check the settings again and so every time .. I play and other games and there was a similar problem for the android version

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yes, but there are some games where for some reason it doesn’t work for android, for example,
/snip
Well, Android is a completely different kind of beast than a PC (Windows or Linux) or a Mac: apk installers are signed and all their contents listed and hashed, not that easily modified and executables can't run in user space. Renpy games support a parallel file structure on the sdcard (external or internal) only if the RenPy version isn't too old and that feature is enabled while compiling the apk.
Next time you are asking why a mod isn't working on Android, the simple answer is: It's Android.

Next time you start with a rant that something isn't working, start with the Android part.

miamid99

Nov 4, 2019
Hey folks.
Anyone knows if the devs have ever released the morphs for their girls? I would love to be able to make fanart.
Any ideas?

Nov 9, 2022
I have a question. So, I'm currently going through Chapter 3... am I *supposed* to hate Mallory's fucking guts? Because I do. More precisely, I hate when she visits me in my room and I'm left with the option of either sleeping with her or being a complete dick that ruins her attempts at regaining her ability to be intimate with others. I'm okay with her as a friend and companion, but *not* as a fuck-buddy or GF. I already have someone in mind for that, and it IS NOT HER, but the writers keep trying to force her on me and guilt-trip me if I decline. That's some heavy-handed writing, IMO, and not cool.

Sorry. Just needed to vent. Please, carry on now. :p

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I have a question. So, I'm currently going through Chapter 3... am I *supposed* to hate Mallory's fucking guts? Because I do. More precisely, I hate when she visits me in my room and I'm left with the option of either sleeping with her or being a complete dick that ruins her attempts at regaining her ability to be intimate with others. I'm okay with her as a friend and companion, but *not* as a fuck-buddy or GF. I already have someone in mind for that, and it IS NOT HER, but the writers keep trying to force her on me and guilt-trip me if I decline. That's some heavy-handed writing, IMO, and not cool.

Sorry. Just needed to vent. Please, carry on now. :p
Just so you know, there are only 2 endgame LI's in this VN........Mallory is one of them.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes