4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I am devastated! I feel like such an idiot and a sucker for all the support I gave the devs. I was a supporter on Patreon since chapter 2, that's hundreds of dollars plus I got it on Steam for extra support despite never playing it on Steam and after all that they turned to be like most devs and we are just a milking cows for them.
I understand it's more profitable to work slowly and get thousands of dollars for every delay but the really overdid it this time.
If you watched The Wire, Stringer Bell was talking about this how weak dope will sell more and by doing worse they will actually will make more money, that's the reality of VNs today.

They knew very well they will not make it in time for the April 30 date, but they said nothing, like thieves at night just to make another few thousands of dollars before some people cancel their subs because of their broken promises.

The game is excellent but the devs got corrupted by the money and will milk their supporters slowly...very slowly before each update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 1, 2023
I kind of assumed it wouldn't hit the 30th so waited until May to resub to Patreon. If April Patrons can get the game anyway I don't really see the harm in a small delay.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I am devastated! I feel like such an idiot and a sucker for all the support I gave the devs. I was a supporter on Patreon since chapter 2, that's hundreds of dollars plus I got it on Steam for extra support despite never playing it on Steam and after all that they turned to be like most devs and we are just a milking cows for them.
I understand it's more profitable to work slowly and get thousands of dollars for every delay but the really overdid it this time.
If you watched The Wire, Stringer Bell was talking about this how weak dope will sell more and by doing worse they will actually will make more money, that's the reality of VNs today.

They knew very well they will not make it in time for the April 30 date, but they said nothing, like thieves at night just to make another few thousands of dollars before some people cancel their subs because of their broken promises.

The game is excellent but the devs got corrupted by the money and will milk their supporters slowly...very slowly before each update.
popcorn 30.gif

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Well, if once can't tell the difference between delayed and abandoned, then sure absolutely you are 100% correct.

For those of us that can tell the difference, no, you are wrong.
No...I said the game is NOT abandoned, but It's going to be delayed again and I was right.

• Angry
Reactions: EvilGood

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

On the flipside, I just pirate the motherfucker. No regrets. Not a one.

Now I did palm a homeless person $50 on Sunday, that was probably money down the drain too. But no expectations on my behalf. ;)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 2590158

Bonus points for managing to virtue signal through your entitlement tho!
If you can't express unearned entitlement on a pirate site, where can you these days! o_O

And it really was virtue signalling. After driving by the homeless woman twice, I said to my daughter, "We'd just be cunts if we didn't give her something this time!"

Now to keep this post on topic, 'cause you know, offtopic discussion is just not how it's done:

Tanaka Best Girl! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Atleast the devs here are honest and communicating unlike the cunts making Midnight Paradise. Zero updates - zero communication, Ask them for the update you get banned on discord.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
When you ignore someone but can’t resist clicking the quotes…
View attachment 2590777
Happens for me a few times each week - usually when I see someone else calling them out for probably bloviating, once again, about the same thing I ignored them for in the first place. It serves to reinforce my original decision!

Although, there have been a few I've unignored because they do bring good content once in a while - I just don't read what they write. ;)

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes