4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
This was one of the first games I bought on steam when I got my new laptop late last year
I finished all the current content in a couple of days and it was so awesome
But am I the only one who felt sort of like shit when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn that hit me hard lol
It was only one I believe. The state championship finals? So technically the last game of high school before he went off to college. Correct me if I'm wrong.

While it also bothered me I think NotTara#1 really believed she should be there for Christian. She made a huge sacrifice (to not watch her step brother's most important game and be there for him) to try and help him out, and all he wanted was to get in her pants. Almost forced himself on her too. That's where her hatred for him comes from. Deservingly so.

Reactions: Joshy92

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It was only one I believe. The state championship finals? So technically the last game of high school before he went off to college. Correct me if I'm wrong.

While it also bothered me I think NotTara#1 really believed she should be there for Christian. She made a huge sacrifice (to not watch her step brother's most important game and be there for him) to try and help him out, and all he wanted was to get in her pants. Almost forced himself on her too. That's where her hatred for him comes from. Deservingly so.
Yeah you are right it was only the last game she missed it still hit me hard tho lol

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
They promised the update will come out in late March, I guess they abandoned the game.
It's a shame. It's like Milfy City all over again.
No...I said the game is NOT abandoned, but It's going to be delayed again and I was right.
Chasing Sunsets is just not your ticket to a fine whine - you can't even get your story straight.

The devs continue to create and tell a great story and whether someone says that Jaye is the best girl or that Mallory is the best girl, there is great content to be enjoyed.

For me, they have told this story so well that I am hoping for some extended epilogue content - more time with my favorite ladies and the MC. I can and will be patient because I know that this story is worth waiting for.

Perhaps you should take your road show to another locale...

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Epiloge is just the secret NTR ending where Christian and George impregnated all the girls and abandoned them afterwards. Alex is M.I.A. god knows where and thats it. :> Evil wins.

• Haha
Reactions: Hotkillerz

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Chasing Sunsets is just not your ticket to a fine whine - you can't even get your story straight.

The devs continue to create and tell a great story and whether someone says that Jaye is the best girl or that Mallory is the best girl, there is great content to be enjoyed.

For me, they have told this story so well that I am hoping for some extended epilogue content - more time with my favorite ladies and the MC. I can and will be patient because I know that this story is worth waiting for.

Perhaps you should take your road show to another locale...

Well the mods deleted lots of my posts but I was not serious about the game being abandoned, it's no different from any early access games I play on steam, shit takes time.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
It could be earlier as said, but they have given the date May 13th. I'd expect it more likely then as I'm sure they want it perfect which is fine with me, tons of other games to play even though this one probably top 2, tied with SHS (for me), so I can wait for polish, usually it's worth it.
What is SHS?

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
One more minus if Tara is in a next game that I didn't think about before, you can't have her and Jaye end together if you go for Mallory... #sayNotoTaraandLisabeinginLIinthenextgame :cautious:
Fuck no. Id welcome Tara and Lisa as full LIs in another game. Its a crime that neither one aint. When I started this I sat my sights on Tara at once and when It dawned on me that she aint a posibility I begrudgingly settled for Jaye which is a weird sentiment, since as a character shes so quite above most other games LIs in looks and personality that it feels wrong to consider her 2nd best, because thats just demonstratively wrong... yet here we have a complex Tara and a smoldering Lisa to contend with. :love:

Its just not fair.
Tara and/or Lisa getting into another story would be lovely imo.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NebulousShooter

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
One more minus if Tara is in a next game that I didn't think about before, you can't have her and Jaye end together if you go for Mallory... #sayNotoTaraandLisabeinginLIinthenextgame :cautious:
Totally agree. If Tara were the LI from another game she wouldn't be THIS Tara anyway, losing half her charm. There seems to be no shortage of avn with beautiful LIs

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Fuck no. Id welcome Tara and Lisa as full LIs in another game. Its a crime that neither one aint. When I started this I sat my sights on Tara at once and when It dawned on me that she aint a posibility I begrudgingly settled for Jaye which is a weird sentiment, since as a character shes so quite above most other games LIs in looks and personality that it feels wrong to consider her 2nd best, because thats just demonstratively wrong... yet here we have a complex Tara and a smoldering Lisa to contend with. :love:

Its just not fair.
Tara and/or Lisa getting into another story would be lovely imo.
You will see it will not be the same...I already posted before, their backstory & character relationships with this MC and Jaye are just too perfect, everything new will be a downgrade, we will settle for that rather than getting the dream scenario.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Eww female protagonist. Eww perish the though.
Hey, its about time we don't play Female protag, corruption, blackmail, sexual harassment game number #2941, its clear no other dev has the imagination, or willingness to create anything but copy paste garbage.

I actually dislike incest stories and I don't mind it here at all, just because Stoya took the time to explore the absurdity, the morality and possible consequences on the story and characters, while most games just act like its the most natural thing in the world. They would probably do justice to a story, even with a Female protag :p

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes