4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Mrgjaye

Feb 18, 2022
The full post for the record:

Just a quick note to let everyone know that while we're a few days late, we are done with the update.
Today is wrapping up a few housekeeping items such as the closing credits movie and finishing the achievement icons for Steam.
Kent and I will do a line-by-line playthrough or two, and if we're satisfied everything is as it should be, you can look forward to a weekend release!
Next post (very soon) will be a chapter availability link.
Thanks for bearing with us while we hammered out the last stubborn bits!

Best,
Stone Fox Studios
Tomorrow or the weekend of the next week

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
It's happening. Steam just updated the achievements at Chasing Sunsets.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's been a long time since I last played. Are the past Steam achievements working ? If i remember well there was a bug on Mallory side that prevented us from getting all the points for her. I think no mater what I did I was always missing 1 point with her.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It's been a long time since I last played. Are the past Steam achievements working ? If i remember well there was a bug on Mallory side that prevented us from getting all the points for her. I think no mater what I did I was always missing 1 point with her.
The Steam achievements working fine. I've got all of them. I can't remember having any issues with Mallory. Maybe this bug was fixed before I played it. I don't know.

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Just ran through the game for a Jaye path :love:(only allowing kisses with Mallory) and an open relation run aswell (still have hope for a 3+ people ending) :cool:

Now I´ll just join the que of other people awaiting the release of next chapter... ;)

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes