4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The rogue option: Tara as playable main character in another game.
An interesting idea, but the context here is most important. I've seen BaDIK's Sage model in a few games and it has nothing of my favorite character in it other than the look. On the other hand, I'd love to see a spin-off of completed VNs where their worlds are mixed up. Tara is breaking into the LoF universe and turning everything upside down there, that would be a blast!

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Shame I don't have the funding for more hardware and resources....
That's about all I'll dare to divulge at this point in time.

But, @NebulousShooter you thought the same as I did a few months back ;)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
There seems to be no shortage of avn with beautiful LIs
Going purely by numbers, I'm going to disagree. Good gods, there is an overabundance of shag-nasty looking LIs in these games. Finding one that's better than average is a joy in itself. Finding someone on Jaye's level is nigh impossible. There may be other games with comparable quality in terms of resolution/detail (or even better), but not the beauty factor.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Going purely by numbers, I'm going to disagree. Good gods, there is an overabundance of shag-nasty looking LIs in these games. Finding one that's better than average is a joy in itself. Finding someone on Jaye's level is nigh impossible. There may be other games with comparable quality in terms of resolution/detail (or even better), but not the beauty factor.
Jaye isn't even the most attractive girl in this game, never mind the thousands you can find on this website. There are plenty of girls in other games that look better than her.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Jaye isn't even the most attractive girl in this game, never mind the thousands you can find on this website. There are plenty of girls in other games that look better than her.
How attractive she is depends on the person. YOU may not find her attractive, that doesn't mean someone else won't prefer her. I know guys that absolutely love overweight women, a friend of mine seen some younger guy and had sex with him, he is skinny, she is overweight and while gabbing with her I accidentally seen a private message he sent her saying "you're soft and yummy" (and I tease her about that ever since, hehehe). But it just showed me a different perspective. But... it's a tad arrogant to make such claims which are entirely dependent on personal likes and dislikes.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
How attractive she is depends on the person. YOU may not find her attractive, that doesn't mean someone else won't prefer her. I know guys that absolutely love overweight women, a friend of mine seen some younger guy and had sex with him, he is skinny, she is overweight and while gabbing with her I accidentally seen a private message he sent her saying "you're soft and yummy" (and I tease her about that ever since, hehehe). But it just showed me a different perspective. But... it's a tad arrogant to make such claims which are entirely dependent on personal likes and dislikes.
My post was arrogant but the one i was responding to wasn't? How? He was insulting the visuals of other games, i never did that. I simply stated that i think there are girls in other games (and this one) that are more attractive than Jaye. Him thinking Jaye is untouchable when it comes to beauty is just his personal preference, that was my entire point.

Reactions: RNasc4444

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
My post was arrogant but the one i was responding to wasn't? How? He was insulting the visuals of other games, i never did that. I simply stated that i think there are girls in other games (and this one) that are more attractive than Jaye. Him thinking Jaye is untouchable when it comes to beauty is just his personal preference, that was my entire point.
It's all a matter of view. HE may find her better than most. You do not. The irony is, you're BOTH RIGHT as... it's a matter of personal taste. And honestly it's as pointless to discuss as what is the best tasting food.

Besides, everyone knows Tara is the best. :p ;)

dorn-sept-4Kedit.jpeg

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
You're right in your comments based on personal perspective and tastes, but the other poster is correct in that you can't condemn the one for arrogance without condemning the other as well, since they would each be equally guilty of the same thing. Each has declared a personal preference. Neither is correct, except to himself at a base level, although I'm sure others might agree one way or the other. I honestly don't see arrogance in either one, unless you're interpreting a declaration of personal preference as somehow demeaning the one or the other or the community at large.

As for agreeing about Tara, wellll........ :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In my opinion your judgement is exaggerated, or I have been particularly lucky with the AVNs I have played :ROFLMAO: .

I've played some terribly mediocre games but I would still call the LIs good looking, I didn't say stunning or breathtaking, but simply good looking.

and if i exclude games with a particular aesthetic imprint (the most famous example i think is "light of my life"), or which appealed to particular kinks (fat, old, loli...), games with objectively ugly characters are the absolute minority, and they are almost always debut works or works by complete amateurs.

this does not detract from the fact that in the case of CS we are talking about an absolute strong point, but not Jaye, of any female character (which for me then becomes almost a limitation, but that's a personal matter)

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
You will see it will not be the same...I already posted before, their backstory & character relationships with this MC and Jaye are just too perfect, everything new will be a downgrade, we will settle for that rather than getting the dream scenario.
Thats fair. More true about Lisa than Tara i think.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
It's all a matter of view. HE may find her better than most. You do not. The irony is, you're BOTH RIGHT as... it's a matter of personal taste. And honestly it's as pointless to discuss as what is the best tasting food.

Besides, everyone knows Tara is the best. :p ;)
Tara is not looking at you... she's looking behind you...

Tara 1 4k.jpeg

Jayepool2K_1.png

You are about to get punched in the throat... ;)

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
The full post for the record:

Just a quick note to let everyone know that while we're a few days late, we are done with the update.
Today is wrapping up a few housekeeping items such as the closing credits movie and finishing the achievement icons for Steam.
Kent and I will do a line-by-line playthrough or two, and if we're satisfied everything is as it should be, you can look forward to a weekend release!
Next post (very soon) will be a chapter availability link.
Thanks for bearing with us while we hammered out the last stubborn bits!

Best,
Stone Fox Studios

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

Just a quick note to let everyone know that while we're a few days late, we are done with the update.
Today is wrapping up a few housekeeping items such as the closing credits movie and finishing the achievement icons for Steam.
Kent and I will do a line-by-line playthrough or two, and if we're satisfied everything is as it should be, you can look forward to a weekend release!

Best,
Stone Fox Studios
YAY!
The sun is rising once again!!
:cool:

small_mexican.gif

Reactions: DarhkBlu

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

Best,
Stone Fox Studios
Cheer2.gif

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes