4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thats very true, but still pointing out some holes or bullshit in the story doesnt mean the game is bad, just parts of it are not well-made.
To this day I didnt find any VN that got a great story without any flaws or little to none so it's all good.
"Strip 'n Play with Valerie" doesn't have any plot conundrums. :ROFLMAO:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
i am not your bruh and when i downloaded the game yesterday 15:41 CET there was no info it would go to new version either on patreon of dev or in mod thread an

will be honest with you as i see it you are cutting them slag becouse you have friendly relationship with them IMO if they are getting money for something then they should deliver on time or at least without bugs and not push bugged product out just becouse they are late on promise to release "late april" as it is writen on steam no one would tolerate half baked pizza IRL so why are we ok with devs not delivering when we are talking about same price point around 9€ should we not hold them accountable for product they sell? ... i started gaming on sega beffore PS was a thing so i indeed remember those times when developers didnt hide behind pathetic excuses like "early acces"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Cazzan, yes, the point was the dramtugic peak, against reality. any way the stage for the next chapter is set and I'm looking forward with exitement to the release.

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
100% agree with your assertions. At the risk of setting a record with facepalm reactions, I'll go a step further. This game has its roots in realism. No space aliens; no college kids who behave as if they're still freshman in HS; statements by lawyer actors which actually make sense; mature intrigue, etc, etc. Then we have two very well educated, career-tracked, independent, confident women who are vying to run a multinational pharmaceutical company and we're supposed to swallow their acceptance of some dude banging each other and whomever else can hold still along enough. So let's scratch the based in realism thought and just call it pandering to those looking for cheap thrill.

Left turn, Clyde...

Women much more powerful than them has gone along with far worse in real life.

Reactions: poloko

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok. I really liked this chapter, but I didn't get one thing. My english isn't that good so... HOW MC and Jaye are half siblings? I didn't understand this part...
If someone could explain to me.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
First off, describe an assault rifle... *crickets* because you can't. You will either end up describing the specific "look" of a gun, which has no bearing on it's damage capacity, or you will say things like fully automatic which are illegal in the US for private ownership, or you will list some other arbitrary thing.
The bottom line is that trying to describe an assault rifle is like describing an assault baseball bat. Assault is an action, not a description. So technically an assault rifle would be a rifle that made a physical attack on someone or something. So if I hit you with the butt end of my hunting rifle it becomes an assault rifle. Guns don't commit assault, people do.

Second, I live in Texas, Walmart went woke after the El Paso Walmart shootings on August 3, 2019. Walmart hasn't sold hand guns or what you would consider to be assault-style rifles at any location in over 3 years now. Some Walmart's still sell shotguns and hunting rifles and those require a background check.

The fact that Walmart stopped selling guns at all really baffles me though. just as here in chasing sunsets, only one character, David, was killed by a gun. Three were killed in car accidents, one had his neck snapped and the weapon that the trained killer went for wasn't a gun, it was a knife. Knives and bladed weapons kill more people each year than rifles do, especially assault style rifles, but Walmart banned the rifles but still sells over 100 various styles bladed weapons per store. From cooking to camping, to tools. Walmart continues to sell Items that are the more likely spur of the moment murder weapon without even a moments consideration to banning blades.

No, don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for banning blades. I'm just saying they need to get their priorities right.

Just like you need to get your facts right. No one can buy an "assault rifle" at a Texas Walmart, and that is per Walmart, not Texas.
I'm a permit totin', swagger walkin', no-shit talkin', proud owner of an assault handle of Crown Royal. Fuck WallyWorld. :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
afaik, and remeber , Jayes parents had a fertility treatment, and the Mothercell was from MC's mother, (1 of the 3 clandestine test of her and her partner) who was in love with MC mom, and tried to clone her creating Mallory hence " you even smell like her"
edit and spoiler that info bud.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Ok. I really liked this chapter, but I didn't get one thing. My english isn't that good so... HOW MC and Jaye are half siblings? I didn't understand this part...
well I'm guessing that one dad or mom slept with both of the opposite gender... either that or one parent was impotent and the other was a donor... or the parents were not so careful swingers lol. Loads of possibilities... but seeing as mc's mom was working on fertility drugs Ima say one family received a donation of either eggs or sperm.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Allegedly, to quote one of my favorite Canadians. People have (in game, and here in the forum) simply leapt to that conclusion, without actually waiting for the test results to confirm.

I'm more of a fact-based individual, and will await the truth.

Reactions: motseer

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sancho1969 ; Don't forget to record your story and hire a ghostwriter (or drink one to my "bad" health)
Reaction* : (y) :love:
* Reactions brought you by F.A.R.L. (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
lol its not about your mod i said it beffore in past multiple times in threads on different mods of yours that you are one of the best modders and i still think its true i did apologize for venting it on you beffore... its about this game getting released bugged all the time
Well, if you can't hold out for v0.8a then I made a post last night here that has a v0.8 mod in it that I'm updating as necessary until the devs drop v0.8a ... just read the whole post before proceeding please.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I mean having sex with the chef or not before farewell in ep7 at gym. Does either choice lead to any consequence?
If you told Jaye you want all the things with her, you will definitely lose 2 points of trust with her as a result, at least for now. She may just kick your ass in the next update, who knows?

Reactions: OWSam000

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Allegedly, to quote one of my favorite Canadians. People have (in game, and here in the forum) simply leapt to that conclusion, without actually waiting for the test results to confirm.

I'm more of a fact-based individual, and will await the truth.
Yep, there are also inconsistecies, in this theory, very true, ! (MC flashback meeting with parents in sicilly and they being cool with mc and j mutual feelings)
underoath27 that is why it is asumed that Jaye is MCs halfsister and not step sister

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
well I'm guessing that one dad or mom slept with both of the opposite gender... either that or one parent was impotent and the other was a donor... or the parents were not so careful swingers lol. Loads of possibilities... but seeing as mc's mom was working on fertility drugs Ima say one family received a donation of either eggs or sperm.
Yep, there are also inconsistecies, in this theory, very true, ! (MC flashback meeting with parents in sicilly and they being cool with mc and j mutual feelings)
underoath27 that is why it is asumed that Jaye is MCs halfsister and not step sister
Hmmm, got it. Mal I understand why she was the way she is, so I thought it was something similar, but ok, I understood now. Thank you!

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ok, It seems like many people are missing this even though it was set up so beautifully by Sone Fox Studios that I figured this out months back at the same time that Malory did...

MC's mother was a donor for 3 of the eggs for the Crucible project. Her partner at the time (Malory's "dad") was infatuated with her and needed the trials to continue, so he substituted her eggs for 3 of the eggs of other women in the project whose eggs were being treated with the fertility drug and then artificially inseminated them and returned them to the other woman's womb. (three separate other women actually) Two of the eggs miscarried. The third resulted in a birth. The only successful outcome of that project that we have any record of is that Jaye "is even more of a miracle than we thought." Jaye's birth mother was the only one to unknowingly carry MC's mother's egg to full term resulting in Jaye's birth. which means that biologically Jaye and MC have the same genetic mother. Hence they are half-siblings.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes