4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I've gone over the contract once again and wish to assure you that we are not, in fact, required to love Peanut. That is all. :censored:
Well I added a extra clause to the contract Section 69 sub section xxx69. It says Peanut is love and you are required to love Peanut and giver all the love as much as possible. Including but not limited to head pats , hand holding , nose boops , walk on the beach and in the park ( hand holding included) , cuddles and the occasional makeout session. Sex is always mandatory once a week. Failure to comply Mallory and Jaye will cut your balls off with the nearest knife available, Jaye will also include a throat punch as a extra measure.

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
Well I added a extra clause to the contract Section 69 sub section xxx69. It says Peanut is love and you are required to love Peanut and giver all the love as much as possible. Including but not limited to head pats , hand holding , nose boops , walk on the beach and in the park ( hand holding included) , cuddles and the occasional makeout session. Sex is always mandatory once a week. Failure to comply Mallory and Jaye will cut your balls off with the nearest knife available, Jaye will also include a throat punch as a extra measure.
If you've heard of the peanut butter and fluffernutter sandwich, I think it is an absolute requirement for Peanut-booter to be the fluffer while MC is the nutter and then he gets to be the meat in a 'Booter-Mal sandwich.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Wonder how many switch from Jaye once they find out there's an epilogue ending with Mallory and Amanda throuple. :unsure:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
No, I don't pay attention, I just leave for a long time and then I come back, I'm not aware of the situation.
well you could put a little effort and do a basic search don't even need to do much of one would only take 5 min. That's what I always do on threads I dont go to often. Look at the last few post on patron even if im not sub since you can still read a bit even if it's locked. Also I look back 1-5 pages. If I want to put a little effort into i'll do a search for the dev's name on the thread.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
well you could put a little effort and do a basic search don't even need to do much of one would only take 5 min. That's what I always do on threads I dont go to often. Look at the last few post on patron even if im not sub since you can still read a bit even if it's locked. Also I look back 1-5 pages. If I want to put a little effort into i'll do a search for the dev's name on the thread.
"Search"? You don't understand, but it's complicated! So, don't try to explain)))

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I don't see how anyone could not love peanut. You don't have to be interested in her, but to actually dislike her? that kind of person could only be a puppy kicker, or a cat thrower, true scum! :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't see how anyone could not love peanut. You don't have to be interested in her, but to actually dislike her? that kind of person could only be a puppy kicker, or a cat thrower, true scum! :ROFLMAO:
she is completely crazy, but in a medical sense.

The final scene, in which she points the syringe at the blackmailer's neck, leaves very little doubt

then for goodness sake, free to stick your penis wherever you like

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Is this game abandoned or what?

The correct answer is what.
No, I don't pay attention, I just leave for a long time and then I come back, I'm not aware of the situation.
Ah yes. The "I don't bother to actually look for the info myself and wants people to spoon-feed me the answer because mommy told me I'm special and therefore I shouldn't need to bother with doing such trivial matter as looking for an answer" move.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Ah yes. The "I don't bother to actually look for the info myself and wants people to spoon-feed me the answer because mommy told me I'm special and therefore I shouldn't need to bother with doing such trivial matter as looking for an answer" move.
It's amusing how this type of argument is an internet forum staple, likely since the inception of forums with a search function. It'll never go away, it'll never go your way, it'll never go their way. The constant online outrage at.....well nothing really. Where's the popcorn I require a snack for this show!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This makes me curious, are you afraid of dogs? I know my dog could rip my throat out, but she never would. Peanut isn't to be feared, unless you try to harm her or her loved ones, but the same could be said of most people I suppose.
do you see the pictures? with AVNs it could be a problem. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i don't understand how you can talk about dogs... :oops:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes