4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
do you see the pictures? with AVNs it could be a problem. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i don't understand how you can talk about dogs... :oops:
...wow just wow. I am dumbfounded by your obliviousness, I don't know what else to say other than I've just been joking around and it apparently flew right over your head, my bad I guess :rolleyes:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't see how anyone could not love peanut. You don't have to be interested in her, but to actually dislike her? that kind of person could only be a puppy kicker, or a cat thrower, true scum! :ROFLMAO:
Ummm, because she's a self-centered, entitled asshole who also happens to be the author's pet?

She pretends to be unconscious for hours - knowing her best friend is tearing herself apart! - just to get a jump scare. She constantly flouts social norms - norms she'll helpfully point out just to remind you she is aware of them - because she's far too special to be bound by politeness or respect. She damn near derails Mallory's path by tricking Mal into one of the most awkward sleep fondling sessions I've seen, then helps her self to an uninvited peepshow if it somehow leads to sex. She stalks and sexually harasses the MC constantly, and we aren't even allowed to frown at her, much less tell her to fuck off. And of course she's the one who has to step in and save the big dumb MC from the Prizer conspiracy, because only her super-savant-brain could possibly execute a scheme as diabolically clever as "confront the stooge with evidence and demand he spill the beans" - and that's assuming you talk her out of the assault and battery felicemastronzo mentioned.

I know Amanda is meant to be goofy, sexy fun, but I just find her insufferable. The game would be so much better off without the time wasted on her endless bullshit.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Ummm, because she's a self-centered, entitled asshole who also happens to be the author's pet?

She pretends to be unconscious for hours - knowing her best friend is tearing herself apart! - just to get a jump scare. She constantly flouts social norms - norms she'll helpfully point out just to remind you she is aware of them - because she's far too special to be bound by politeness or respect. She damn near derails Mallory's path by tricking Mal into one of the most awkward sleep fondling sessions I've seen, then helps her self to an uninvited peepshow if it somehow leads to sex. She stalks and sexually harasses the MC constantly, and we aren't even allowed to frown at her, much less tell her to fuck off. And of course she's the one who has to step in and save the big dumb MC from the Prizer conspiracy, because only her super-savant-brain could possibly execute a scheme as diabolically clever as "confront the stooge with evidence and demand he spill the beans" - and that's assuming you talk her out of the assault and battery felicemastronzo mentioned.

I know Amanda is meant to be goofy, sexy fun, but I just find her insufferable. The game would be so much better off without the time wasted on her endless bullshit.
Now tell us how you really feel. Where did Amanda touch you?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

I know this is just my opinion but honestly if this game had no peanut I would find this game a bit more boring, as all I would have to look forward to is Jaye and Mallory but mostly Jaye. Besides Jaye , Amanda is the best thing about the game for me. Besides the Jaye love story im not really into the actual plot of the game and find some parts of it boring mostly, like all the contract bit but I do like the mystery parts. So I find Amanda's character very much welcome to give me a good laugh and not feel so bored as just to change the overall feel of the game for a bit. Which is the main reason I love her character and always look forward to her scenes even if I dont want to romance her on my main saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: ModiThorrson

Aledixter

Jun 22, 2021
The correct answer is what.

Ah yes. The "I don't bother to actually look for the info myself and wants people to spoon-feed me the answer because mommy told me I'm special and therefore I shouldn't need to bother with doing such trivial matter as looking for an answer" move.

Woo, I didn't know I was going to hurt some feelings by asking something so simple. I'm sorry for sticking my finger in your rectum with such a simple question. It wasn't my intention. Next time, I'm going to follow your advice.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Woo, I didn't know I was going to hurt some feelings by asking something so simple. I'm sorry for sticking my finger in your rectum with such a simple question. It wasn't my intention. Next time, I'm going to follow your advice.

No not that, just that this same question has been asked so much, and used for baiting that now it is near annoying, the novel has neither a "abandoned" nor an "On hold" tag in the title, and the staff is quite quick with these two, there are regular progress updates too.
plus the anticipation of the next chapter is killing us,

Aledixter

Jun 22, 2021
No not that, just that this same question has been asked so much, and used for baiting that now it is near annoying, the novel has neither a "abandoned" nor an "On hold" tag in the title, and the staff is quite quick with these two, there are regular progress updates too.
plus the anticipation of the next chapter is killing us,
Yes, you're also right, it's just that the majority of the game that I followed, almost always the creator had family problems or whatever, almost always the same excuse and the majority of those I followed, almost all of them had the same problem, I'm getting a little tired now.
But it was not my intention to bother you with my question, whether I could answer it or not, it was up to you.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes, you're also right, it's just that the majority of the game that I followed, almost always the creator had family problems or whatever, almost always the same excuse and the majority of those I followed, almost all of them had the same problem, I'm getting a little tired now.
But it was not my intention to bother you with my question, whether I could answer it or not, it was up to you.
No you didn't bother I'm just trying to make you see why the reactions have been that snarky. neboulos shooter posts updates if I'm not mistaken.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
You must be really unlucky, or really exaggerating. I follow loads of games, and I've only had a couple go inactive. Those that do though, get the "on hold" or "abandoned" tag, and usually an annoucement from or on behalf of the dev, which is where that "family issues" thing comes from.

There's no such thing here, so there's no reason to make any such assumption. The thread is active with people discussing the game, and although there are "release date?" type questions every so often, there's no suggestion that the game is being abandoned (quite the opposite, in fact, if only people take a few moments to skim through the thread before making their assumption/question).

I get that it's frustrating if you've had a couple of the games you play get abandoned, and what sounds like a copy and paste excuse from the dev, but at least that's not the case here. We are getting close to the end of this game, and the devs have already shared previews of the next game they intend to work on once it's done*. As they say, good things come to those who wait - we just have to be patient as we wait for the next update to drop.

*I'm second guessing myself, as I'm sure I've seen Tara in such a preview, but as I type, my head is just getting thoughts of the next game from the Bare Witness team. Someone will confirm I'm right though, or tell me I'm a muppet if not (or confirm I'm right but still call me a muppet, all options are on the table).

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Dude, did you even read the story and recognized her mental state? She doesn't work "normal" from our "normal people" POV but when you see her actions towards the people she cares for, you can see she's not an asshole or self-centered. She just have a big problem with boundaries because of her two decades living with Rett Syndrome.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Dude, did you even read the story and recognized her mental state? She doesn't work "normal" from our "normal people" POV but when you see her actions towards the people she cares for, you can see she's not an asshole or self-centered. She just have a big problem with boundaries because of her two decades living with Rett Syndrome.
thank you for this. I thought that was the case I hard disagreed with him saying she was an asshole or self-centered from what I remember feeling about her character last I played but I don't recall the story that well.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
'My gf cheated on me, but its ok because she doesn't see cheating the same way as we do because she is redacted' :KEK: :Kappa:

She can murder someone because she is unwell, doesn't suddenly make the situation acceptable, the person is still dead by her fault. I feel you are confusing understanding her behavior to justifying it.

Hot take(not really), if her character model was of an uggo, think Helen in Summer Heat, or the feminists in DIK, I guarantee 90% of you will change your tune on how you react to her forced nature and the player inability to push back on her and her quirky shenanigans. I bet you wouldn't let Jabba the Hutt intimately touch Mallory, or masturbate near your bed. :BootyTime:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I love Peanut, and find her refreshing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and really enjoyed the scenes with Mal and her LOL plus she and "Artemis" chat really looking forward if they took this cameo further in either of both VN s
The most beautiful burning devilish eyes,the hatred anger and rage,
The foam coming out of her murderous mouth.. :love::love:
screenshot0001a.png
A devilish angel always prepared for anything,with the most wonderful fashion choice..:love::love:
screenshot0001b.png

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Sorry, you've mistaken your own rectum as mine. But yeah, follow my advice and try to do a minimal of search on such an obvious question next time.

By the way, don't lick your finger, unless you like that taste of brown fudge.

• Haha
Reactions: Aledixter
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes