Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I understand Mallory having feelings for MC and Amanda in the end, but no Jaye and Mallory scenes with MC was a letdown. I assumed there would have been a intimate scene between the 3.
Same here. Especially since Jaye seems to be bisexual and has had sex with Tara, yes the game tries to say that Tara was mostly pretending to be the MC but still...come on.
When Jaye and Mallory had eachother pinned to the bed I think it would have been the perfect opportunity for a kiss to happen, then also when they shower together after. This then makes them both realise that they also have feelings for eachother, which I believe should have opened the throuple path. Personally I think it would have made it feel more natural and also hot, which is of course important in a bloody AVN.

Last edited:

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
people don’t understand this joke?!? The thing is that I choose the options that the WT mod shows in episodes 1 and 2, both girls get max points as they should, but after 2 episodes and until the end of this version of the game, both girls always lack points.. I choose the options that are required but these bitch glasses are always missing.. WHAT THE HELL? why so? and in some cases it is not possible to select all options. ... what should be done so that both girls always have max points? Is this possible? Yes, and here’s the joke: you get points in episodes 1 and 2 at the max, but for some reason they don’t give you the achievement, and it’s strange, if it’s wrong that Mellisa and Jay have the max, as it should, but they don’t give me the achievement. how so?

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
people don’t understand this joke?!? The thing is that I choose the options that the WT mod shows in episodes 1 and 2, both girls get max points as they should, but after 2 episodes and until the end of this version of the game, both girls always lack points.. I choose the options that are required but these bitch glasses are always missing.. WHAT THE HELL? why so? and in some cases it is not possible to select all options. ... what should be done so that both girls always have max points? Is this possible? Yes, and here’s the joke: you get points in episodes 1 and 2 at the max, but for some reason they don’t give you the achievement, and it’s strange, if it’s wrong that Mellisa and Jay have the max, as it should, but they don’t give me the achievement. how so?
You cannot get max points with both girls. It is impossible. (Unless you use a cheat, which I would not recommend, as I suspect would break the game).

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
You cannot get max points with both girls. It is impossible. (Unless you use a cheat, which I would not recommend, as I suspect would break the game).
yes, but the thing is that I can’t get max points with one of the girls, I don’t know about both of them.. both of them always don’t have enough points, no matter how hard I try, even with one I can’t get max points.. that’s it and it’s not clear why is this?

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
yes, but the thing is that I can’t get max points with one of the girls, I don’t know about both of them.. both of them always don’t have enough points, no matter how hard I try, even with one I can’t get max points.. that’s it and it’s not clear why is this?
I'm pretty sure you can't get max points with just one of the girls either. I've never been able to any playthrough.

EDIT: I was actually able to get max love points on Mal solo route. 110/100.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jafo

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I'm pretty sure you can't get max points with just one of the girls either. I've never been able to any playthrough.
I was also only able to maximize the love points... The trust points are a few points below the maximum every time... And in any case, only for one girl...

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I was also only able to maximize the love points... The trust points are a few points below the maximum every time... And in any case, only for one girl...
I've always had enough points to do whatever I needed to do, so I've never actually looked into why I couldn't get maximum. But I remembered after writing that I was able to get max love points on Mal solo route 110/100 somehow??? I haven't finished Jaye solo in latest update yet (I lost those saves and had to start from the beginning again), but I'm currently 84/88 love with Jaye (at end of C8).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

EDIT: I was actually able to get max love points on Mal solo route. 110/100.
It seems to me that around chapter 5-6 there is a choice explicitly in favour of Jaye that is necessary to maximise Mallory's score

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I don't think it is stupid at all, just go all in on one girl, then randomly out of the blue that girl will just randomly be ok with a throuple instead of the path of trying an open relationship/ throuple. I would ok with both dumping, then both having solo paths, but to put a throuple in a way that makes no sense is my problem.

Also Another problem in unequal scenes, lets give jaye 1 scene, but mallory gets 3, yeah ok that's cool, love that, just dumb decisions.

So yeah the dev has lost my trust, attention, and everytbing else. Before anyway says you are a pirate you get stuff for free, I am not rich, but I gave a couple months on patreon, so no one can claim I am completely a pirate and have no value or opinion.
I just did all 3 romance endings and....yeah it's painfully obvious that the dev wants you to stick with Jaye.

If you go full manwhore you get almost all of the sex scenes and you still get Jaye.

If you're loyal to Jaye and get enough points with Mallory you can still get the throuple ending.

On the other hand, Mallory's great, but there is not a lot of reward in just being loyal to her.
You can actuallu do the open relationship path and get dumped by both mallory AND jaye, you end up leaving the bar alone. There's even an achievement for it I beleive.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Dont know if the complete tag is a good choice here. Cause the game isnt complete, its even shown in the game itself there will be an epilogue and the DEVs said themselfes too that there will be another content update for the game and its much needed too. It doesnt feel really complete at this point.

But nontheless, great chapter to an awesome game. Could have been a longer game too (about 3 chapters would be a good addition to it to make it even more wholesome? well lets see what the epilogue will add to it), here and there it felt a little rushed, especially the last two chapters. There was not enough time to deal with the relationships and the overall plot, some things came up short in the end or it just felt like that to me.

Well, whatever, great game, top 5 favorites to me at this point. It just checks all the right boxes. Good characters, humor, erotic, nice writing, interesting story. Very good animations and renders.... i just whish it would be a little "longer".

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'll have to go back and check my saves but i'm pretty sure I have a save where mallory's trust actually went over max, without a mod.
There was a bug earlier on that would cause the over max bug but it's been since fixed. If you start over with any of the last few releases you'll never be able to do that.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
There was a bug earlier on that would cause the over max bug but it's been since fixed. If you start over with any of the last few releases you'll never be able to do that.
except i started a fresh run on a clean install because my power supply murdered itself and i installed on my laptop instead for the time being. so apparently it can still be done.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes