Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It was rhetorical... I was just really excited seeing Artemis in this game.
Speaking of cameos, it would be interesting if someone can piece together a single comprehensive chronology of all the games involved.

The only 2 things I'm sure of is that Artemis appears to be happening earlier based on the single fact that a fully skinned and functional Artemis hasn't yet appeared in that game; while LoF is happening roughly in parallel as Jaye was about to go to Tonalu when she met Lexi.

And I can't wait for Peanutbooter to cameo in Artemis.

Reactions: bo77om

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
You can actuallu do the open relationship path and get dumped by both mallory AND jaye, you end up leaving the bar alone. There's even an achievement for it I beleive.
Yeah I know that is not my problem, my problem is this stupid game but a nonsensical throuple path in the solo jaye path, instead of the path it should of been in if they were going to do a throuple path. So if I start dating a girl Tomorrow, should I just hope that she will offer me a throuple option in couple weeks with her friend, cause apparently thats is how it works, cut off mallory, no more sex, then she will definitely still want you and all of a sudden jaye will beocme ok with sharing. STUPID DECISIONS!!!!!!

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Speaking of cameos, it would be interesting if someone can piece together a single comprehensive chronology of all the games involved.

The only 2 things I'm sure of is that Artemis appears to be happening earlier based on the single fact that a fully skinned and functional Artemis hasn't yet appeared in that game; while LoF is happening roughly in parallel as Jaye was about to go to Tonalu when she met Lexi.

And I can't wait for Peanutbooter to cameo in Artemis.
But we know the current Artemis tineline is after LoF, as Lexi ist telling Kindra about bring together with the LoF MC. Also, Steph from LoF has a cameo as arresting officer, meaning she already left witness protection and is back at the agency.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Glad to be of help but not sure where I did help lol Thought you said you had JokerLeader saves not working but yeah if was with Sancho mod saves he always put the savefixer on his mods, he cares even if people want to stop using his mods (or in this case being MIA since end of June :cry:) that the saves made with it are able to work anyway, unless there are drastic changes in the game code it always works.
I will give you one more heads up while using this mod. Yes I works fantastic! But what I found out because I always use URM is that all what URM has collected in the game is gone. No big deal but please be aware.

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
I will give you one more heads up while using this mod. Yes I works fantastic! But what I found out because I always use URM is that all what URM has collected in the game is gone. No big deal but please be aware.
Yeah it is not a problem, I just use URM to understand what some choices lead to, rarely I change stats. Can change a variable just so I don't have to backtrack to an old save to change a little thing that will save me time and explore a new path with another save.

That is why I prefer author good multi mods for a game like Sancho usually does, not for the cheating itself but for the information that allow me to save time and easily make my own best strategy if I need more than 1 save to explore my desired content spending the least time on a game, ofc also for the neat other features that improve gameplay like textbox and readability (that URM also have now) and gallery options after I'm done with the game.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Yeah I know that is not my problem, my problem is this stupid game but a nonsensical throuple path in the solo jaye path, instead of the path it should of been in if they were going to do a throuple path. So if I start dating a girl Tomorrow, should I just hope that she will offer me a throuple option in couple weeks with her friend, cause apparently thats is how it works, cut off mallory, no more sex, then she will definitely still want you and all of a sudden jaye will beocme ok with sharing. STUPID DECISIONS!!!!!!
Talking about reality here?
You won't also find 99% of your mom(replica) out there also. There are other hundreds of logic too but let's not waste time arguing. I don't see any problem giving an option to try triangle. If one likes reality so much he/she shouldn't read adult VN.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Thanks for this. First of all, I just want to be clear that I agree it can definitely be achieved without the mod. But as I mentioned before, to get there without the mod, it's an accumulation of our choices as per the requirements that augustus mentioned. So if people didn't use the mod but got offered the polyamory ending, then it's a result of their choices throughout the game.

You mentioned that you "accidentally" got that, and there might be other people in the same boat. But my question to you (and those in similar position), is it really an accident? The reason why I asked this is because of the said requirements being high love score for both Jaye and Mallory, as well as telling Mallory that you wish things could be different. To me, if the goal is to be with Jaye, there is no reason for either of those requirements to be fulfilled by the MC.
It's accidental in the sense that I used the one save I have that met the pre-1.0 requirements, and then proceeded to make the 2 choices in this release that were necessary first. Just because that was the one I ended my last replay on. It happened to be the path I'm the least interested in. I'm all in on the side-girls in this AVN, as Mal and Jaye just don't do it for me.

I'm still the one making the choice to accept the poly relationship or not. Nothing about that was accidental.

While I can appreciate that you might not intend to go for polyamory ending (and therefore "accidental"), IMO this is the beauty of this game where choices actually matter. You did say you wish things were different with Mallory (clearly implying that you wanted more though you didn't act on it). You did keep high love score with Mallory (an accumulation of your choices throughout the game up to that point) so she is still interested in MC despite MC being in a relationship with Jaye. Based on these choices, it seems that the MC did want to have polyamory relationship if possible, and that's what the game gave you. This is the result of your choices.
It's funny, my motivation was completely different than actually wanting things to be different. It was something I would've said out of compassion. Similarly that was the reason I decided to hit the "Phone a friend" option, that was a fuck this absolute cunt-waffle to hell and back. Granted I didn't expect to see Amanda there, as she wasn't really necessary (it was just a reference).

None of those choices were born out of an interest in a poly or open relationship. I tend to play most/all paths in AVNs when the AVN is interesting enough. I try to put myself into the main characters driving seat. Which leads me to monogamy as a default. I only play the Open/harem paths to see if and what the shit show will be.

This is not a knock on you or others btw. This is more of a conversation on a broader context where I think a lot of players do not expect that their choices can matter in an intricate way like this where there is no polyamory path but there is a polyamory ending. This is very different than most other games where often times paths are very obviously marked. As I mentioned on my other comment, this is a positive thing for me though I can understand that others might feel differently.
I really love it when those choices matter in AVNs, but I can't appreciate it when the AVN breaks and distorts it's own internal logic to force it to happen. In this case the choices make little to no sense with the characters we have. Not unless there's a long road between the previous release and this one.

It breaks the characters and what their choices would be based on the previous release. To name an obvious comparison, this is like GoT S8 where characters make nonsensical decisions based on their characterisation up to that point.

I hope people who are upset at the ending would look back in a few days time, think about it more, understand why it is the way it is, and able to appreciate the beauty of the game a bit more.
I cannot, I appreciated the beauty up till this point though. This will 100% remain a "fuck up by the Author, because they wanted to move on to the next thing". Or perhaps it was a 'need'. In which case I don't blame the author for making that choice, it doesn't absolve them and it does make their game much worse than it would've been otherwise. This game was never about the sex scenes for me, as the implied incestuous nature of the story prevents arousal. It was however interesting enough that I had grown fond of it.

Just for reference, most games on here score below a 3/5 for me. This game went from a 4.25 to a 3.5 with this release. When it could've gone up if the story and the characters were given their proper due.

Edit: Separately, I also want to add that my main goal is to correct the false narrative that is somewhat floating around here where they said you'd get the polyamory ending if you're on solo path. This is factually not true. Choosing to be monogamous will result in monogamous ending.
I've since seen those replies and you're right. It's not like you actually get forced into the poly path. There are some strict requirements to be fulfilled.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
That's why such mods are generally shit. They leads on the players to make the "right" decisions. In the end players are only chosing the "best" choice and ends up confused learning that hunting for the love points high score and all the scenes isn't the best way to play a game. Walkthrough mods are just making players to play it kinetic.
Unless I'm mis-remembering, the walkthrough is practically included in the game. You get the + or - amount of love/trust points after making a choice.

In general, always try a clean play through first. Before you start cheating or modding. You don't want to rob yourself of a potential great experience by having everything spelled out for you.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Yeah it is not a problem, I just use URM to understand what some choices lead to, rarely I change stats. Can change a variable just so I don't have to backtrack to an old save to change a little thing that will save me time and explore a new path with another save.

That is why I prefer author good multi mods for a game like Sancho usually does, not for the cheating itself but for the information that allow me to save time and easily make my own best strategy if I need more than 1 save to explore my desired content spending the least time on a game, ofc also for the neat other features that improve gameplay like textbox and readability (that URM also have now) and gallery options after I'm done with the game.
Here the same. Only sorry about Sancho. He was the best. Hope he will return on the scene. Can you imagine playing BAD all over?

Reactions: pitao

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
The game is oddly silent for me. Music tracks barely ever play. Main menu music is there tho. Is that intended or my game busted somehow?

dont know if you have an error, but it is indeed the case that music is not always running. Hm... maybe roughly 50% of the scenes dont have music, but some do have background sounds going on when there is no music, or both at the same time. but a lot of scenes dont have any soudn at all..

So if you think its about half the time quiet, it is what it is... if you have the feeling its way more where sound is missing, something is off.

Reactions: battlebrother
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes