TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
It was more a response to the second quoted post, which at least to me made it sound like they were saying the reason you have two separate dyads with Jaye and Mal with no interaction between them is because it is polyamory. But as I think we agree, that's not the case. Hence my second paragraph where I expand on why it's a vee and not a triad from a narrative and character perspective.
Yeah, you just read it wrong (y)

Reactions: Rehwyn

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Wonder if he is alone in the bar will he end up with one of the other women like Rika or even Fiona. When I didn't leave with anyone the fiona chris scene didn't happen. So maybe he gets with Fiona.

phinny1

Aug 22, 2017
I did a couple searches and couldn't find anything, did anybody point out the lack of eye protection during the airsoft date? I know it's just an AVN but eye safety is genuinely the #1 priority in airsoft and it bugs the shit out of me. *edit* And apparently with metal BBs instead of biodegradable plastic airsoft pellets, jesus christ.

I can't for the life of me imagine the dev caring enough to go back and edit in safety glasses but I will be haunted by that scene for the rest of my life. Or for about fifteen minutes, the point is I will be haunted for some period of time.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I did a couple searches and couldn't find anything, did anybody point out the lack of eye protection during the airsoft date? I know it's just an AVN but eye safety is genuinely the #1 priority in airsoft and it bugs the shit out of me.

I can't for the life of me imagine the dev caring enough to go back and edit in safety glasses but I will be haunted by that scene for the rest of my life. Or for about fifteen minutes, the point is I will be haunted for some period of time.
Haha, I did actually have the same thought and cringed a little at the potential eye damage. Luckily, sounds like you and I were haunted by it for about the same amount of time.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Gonna emphasize that it's not actually "complete" yet in that there's still the Epilogue update to go. So make sure not to miss that!
Would suck if it isn't released here. I'm a $5 so I should see it regardless, but still...

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Hi guys, I'm a bit late to this game and have just run through the prologue (wow that was long).
Given that the prologue is pretty lengthy and not just a couple of flashbacks like in other games, how does that stack up to the length of the game itself? I'm hoping there is a lot of gameplay and women to be had (and I assume there is some explanation about what happened with David at some point...I was intrigued by that story)

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Hi guys, I'm a bit late to this game and have just run through the prologue (wow that was long).
Given that the prologue is pretty lengthy and not just a couple of flashbacks like in other games, how does that stack up to the length of the game itself? I'm hoping there is a lot of gameplay and women to be had (and I assume there is some explanation about what happened with David at some point...I was intrigued by that story)
There is a LOT of gameplay content. There's only really two girls to be romanced, but half a dozen others for lewds. 1 appears to be getting an ending with one of the LIs, but whether any of the others will get endings in the epilogue is unknown.

There is a little further explanation about David further along (but not enough to satisfy my curiosity unfortunately).

Jonmanchu

Apr 15, 2024
Where is the scene of JAYE coming out of the swimming pool? I mean about the cover photo for this update.Is it just for promotion or is there actualy scene?

macaquinh0

Formerly 'macaq'
Oct 7, 2020
Hey all, I loved the game and was wondering if someone can help me with an achievement. I can't for the life of me get "Crash and Burn", which is to "Lose both girls because you cheated or failed to commit". Any tips? I've tried several different ways and failed every time :LOL:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Hey all, I loved the game and was wondering if someone can help me with an achievement. I can't for the life of me get "Crash and Burn", which is to "Lose both girls because you cheated or failed to commit". Any tips? I've tried several different ways and failed every time :LOL:
Pretty sure picking an open relationship with both Jaye and Mal and then not committing later on should satisfy this. Haven't done that myself though so can't say for certain.

macaquinh0

Formerly 'macaq'
Oct 7, 2020
Pretty sure picking an open relationship with both Jaye and Mal and then not committing later on should satisfy this. Haven't done that myself though so can't say for certain.
I know Mal will drop if in an open relationship, but how will Jaye? If I cheat on her? Even if it's an open relationship? I'll give that a try regardless and let you know if it worked. Thanks!

Clair de Lune

Dec 18, 2020
I hope the dev made a sequel to this or maybe creating an entirely different one but still in the same universe. I hope to see Jaye returned as a cameo or something. :)

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maybe you'll get lucky (the rest of us too).

The next game Firebreak has Tara and Lisa in it, so you never know if Jaye might pop in for a visit. :p

https://f95zone.to/threads/chasing-sunsets-v1-01-stone-fox-studios.62625/post-13517340

View attachment 4038240
I hope she doesn't...otherwise we'll just swap why is Tara not a LI for why is Jaye not a LI. Dunno about you, but I could do without seeing thast shit every other page on their new VN. Despite what some think, they obviously don't fully understand the infection of fucking fragile morons on this site. The infection of NTR shouts that will inevitably infect it will already be enough.

4.60 star(s) 338 Votes