MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I hope she doesn't...otherwise we'll just swap why is Tara not a LI for why is Jaye not a LI. Dunno about you, but I could do without seeing thast shit every other page on their new VN. Despite what some think, they obviously don't fully understand the infection of fucking fragile morons on this site. The infection of NTR shouts that will inevitably infect it will already be enough.
cant-argue-with-any-of-those-points.gif

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I hope she doesn't...otherwise we'll just swap why is Tara not a LI for why is Jaye not a LI. Dunno about you, but I could do without seeing thast shit every other page on their new VN. Despite what some think, they obviously don't fully understand the infection of fucking fragile morons on this site. The infection of NTR shouts that will inevitably infect it will already be enough.
Agreed, some will already be turned off Tara in Firebreak because we saw her fuck the MC and Jaye in this. The people who expect every LI to be an untouched virgin or they throw a tantrum.
Personally I couldn't give a shit, I missed Tara in this last episode and she deserves to be a star in Firebreak. Although I hope that StoneFox give her the old haircut back, I'm not a fan of the shaved side of the head look.
This is peak Tara for me :love:
screenshot0001.png

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Tara is shown to be a fucking psychopath in this game. Giving her virginity to MC, fucking her best friend, but not showing any sexual interest in either. The only time she ever shows any fire is when MC sucker punches Christian, where she uncontrollably starts publicly fingering herself. Good riddance.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I hope the dev made a sequel to this or maybe creating an entirely different one but still in the same universe. I hope to see Jaye returned as a cameo or something. :)
Jaye makes a cameo in Leap of Faith, if you haven't played that yet. And there's also been a cameo or two from LoF in Chasing Sunsets.

Also, if you haven't played Artemis, you might enjoy that since the girl Amanda is chatting with is from there.

Reactions: vireker and LSC82

Anto985

Feb 2, 2022
Jaye makes a cameo in Leap of Faith, if you haven't played that yet. And there's also been a cameo or two from LoF in Chasing Sunsets.

Also, if you haven't played Artemis, you might enjoy that since the girl Amanda is chatting with is from there.
In Single again jaye and mallory appear in a jewelry store.
They buy a gift for their mutual boyfriend, which is what made me believe in a throuple ending :cry:

macaquinh0

Formerly 'macaq'
Oct 7, 2020
I know Mal will drop if in an open relationship, but how will Jaye? If I cheat on her? Even if it's an open relationship? I'll give that a try regardless and let you know if it worked. Thanks!
Just an fyi, I tried this and no luck getting the Crash and Burn achievement. I also tried open relationship with Mal, and intimate with Jaye while cheating on her, but that didn't work either. Does anyone have any idea how to get this achievement?

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Just an fyi, I tried this and no luck getting the Crash and Burn achievement. I also tried open relationship with Mal, and intimate with Jaye while cheating on her, but that didn't work either. Does anyone have any idea how to get this achievement?
I don't have a save with the correct conditions to check it, but this post says how you should be able to unlock the achievement.

Karma96

Dec 5, 2018
I've played a few avns now and that "people get lost at sea all the time" choice might be the most wild one I've ever seen lol love it

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
So no Lisa vaginal sex until the end ? isn't the CH 8 Lisa sex only anal sex and pussy grinding right ?

Jun 6, 2024
Wait the game tag says "completed" but I've played about a week ago, and if I don't have alzheimer's, the game ended soon after the MC and girls exits the airport, and he enters Tara's car alongside Jaye... I'm lost lol

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Wait the game tag says "completed" but I've played about a week ago, and if I don't have alzheimer's, the game ended soon after the MC and girls exits the airport, and he enters Tara's car alongside Jaye... I'm lost lol
Sounds like you're a bit behind, but also even if you were caught up it's not "completed" because there's still updates left for the epilogue.

4.60 star(s) 338 Votes