chogat

Oct 30, 2021
Tara is shown to be a fucking psychopath in this game. Giving her virginity to MC, fucking her best friend, but not showing any sexual interest in either. The only time she ever shows any fire is when MC sucker punches Christian, where she uncontrollably starts publicly fingering herself. Good riddance.
She has shown interest in the MC and would probably have pursued him if Jeye was not there or in love with the MC. I think it was during the sex scene she admits she is attracted to the MC.

You gotta look a bit further than 5cm into the story, my dude

Feb 15, 2019
She has shown interest in the MC and would probably have pursued him if Jeye was not there or in love with the MC. I think it was during the sex scene she admits she is attracted to the MC.

You gotta look a bit further than 5cm into the story, my dude
100%. I think that Tara had a crush on him since childhood, based on Jaye's diaries. She just didn't pursue him out of her love and respect for Jaye.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Has anyone got a full list of where to get the Achievements?
I noticed by accident that you can get some of them by deviating from the 'correct' path and they stay found even if you roll back to the 'correct' path, but now as I'm half way through chapter 5, I'm wondering how many I might have missed.
(apparently I have 99 more to find)...
okay, never mind seems there is a walkthrough I hadn't looked at with all the 'tree' information I need

tunahan43

Dec 5, 2023
How many endings are there in the game? I played the old versions of the game and liked it. If the endings are good, I'm thinking of playing it again.

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
How many endings are there in the game? I played the old versions of the game and liked it. If the endings are good, I'm thinking of playing it again.
Well there isn't endings per se yet (just the completion of the main story) because the game isn't finished and there will be later down the road the epilogue that will give the outcome of those endings but MrBubu walkthrough thru the achievements in the end of chapter 9 give the indication of 5 endings, 1 alone "free (as a) bird" ending lol and then 2 solo endings, 1 for Jaye and 1 for Mallory and finally the 2 Throuples/poly endings Mallory+Amanda/Jaye+Mallory, personally I have 5 saves, 1 for each of those but my main playthrough ended being Mallory+Amanda throuple because Jaye is hot yes but too much drama for my taste, she is just better as a sister/stepsister or whatever imho. Check the pdf walkthrough last chapter or just see the spoiler bellow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tunahan43

RomeroK

Dec 17, 2020
Well there isn't endings per se yet (just the completion of the main story) because the game isn't finished and there will be later down the road the epilogue that will give the outcome of those endings but MrBubu walkthrough thru the achievements in the end of chapter 9 give the indication of 5 endings, 1 alone "free (as a) bird" ending lol and then 2 solo endings, 1 for Jaye and 1 for Mallory and finally the 2 Throuples/poly endings Mallory+Amanda/Jaye+Mallory, personally I have 5 saves, 1 for each of those but my main playthrough ended being Mallory+Amanda throuple because Jaye is hot yes but too much drama for my taste, she is just better as a sister/stepsister or whatever imho. Check the pdf walkthrough last chapter or just see the spoiler bellow.

Can you give a road map of how exactly you get the blended family ending like from chapter 5 onwards?? I have gotten all except that one. I thought the walkthrough mod would get me there but it seems very unfinished with no goal towards what it wants to do outside of getting you the most sex scenes.

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
Can you give a road map of how exactly you get the blended family ending like from chapter 5 onwards?? I have gotten all except that one. I thought the walkthrough mod would get me there but it seems very unfinished with no goal towards what it wants to do outside of getting you the most sex scenes.
Yeah it is a bit tricky but if you check MrBubu pdf walkthrough you can backtrack from the variables presented for it. But in essence in the beggining of chapter 6 after sex with Mallory (in the end of chapter 5) you have 3 choices.
The 2nd one " Let's just play it by ear for now" enables the open relationship for Mallory but in chapter 9 if you also are in an open relationship with Jaye you have to choose between the two of them or you will lose both.
The 3rd choice " I'd like to see what this can become" is basically the best choice for a solo Mallory or the throuple Mallory+Amanda because you enter in an intimate relation with Mallory, if you also do the same with Jaye it will end badly lol.
The tricky part is that choice number 1 " I thought this was about helping you" is basically not enter in a relationship with Mallory, only as a friend but that is the only way for in chapter 9 being in an intimate relation with Jaye for her to propose a polyamorous with Mallory also but it has some requirements including love points threshold.

Gonna do the same i did before and put on a spoiler a screenshot(s) of MrBubu walkthrough so you get it better but I advise you to check the pdf walkthrough.

Sep 25, 2017
I've gotten a couple of errors from the relese 1.0 with Joker mod, and also with the 1.01 without any mods. Errors at the same spot occured in both version.

This one here is right after the bathroom scene between MC and Jaye on the Boat after the storm. Just thought I'd write it here in case it wasn't already known (which I highly doubt)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter4.rpy", line 4723, in script
    $ unlock_scene_item(9)
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter4.rpy", line 4723, in <module>
    $ unlock_scene_item(9)
  File "game/scripts/features/scenegallery/scenelist.rpy", line 3, in unlock_scene_item
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'unlock'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter4.rpy", line 4723, in script
    $ unlock_scene_item(9)
  File "D:\temp\Saga\ChasingSunsets-1.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\temp\Saga\ChasingSunsets-1.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter4.rpy", line 4723, in <module>
    $ unlock_scene_item(9)
  File "game/scripts/features/scenegallery/scenelist.rpy", line 3, in unlock_scene_item
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'unlock'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Chasing Sunsets 1.01
Wed Sep 25 21:15:22 2024

4.60 star(s) 338 Votes